Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Nitemare and Angelic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember when an Angelic Headband was worth months of questing?
  Yes
  No
View Results

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
ShadowedMoonlight
I don't even know what Booty Grab is.

BlueCowGirl
Is that an aquarium thing?

Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

yes, Booty Grab is an aquarium thing. users have their tanks in their sigs (if they have it set to be on), and when they're glowing, others can play Booty Grab. basically, you move your mouse left and right to catch upgrades, avoid downgrades and grab the money (and occasionally an item).
the tank owner get about a third of what the player got, so if the player got 300gg, then the tank owner will get 100gg as well. however, you need to have at least one fish to be able to have a glowing tank, preferably the max.
it's an investment, but if you go the the aquarium page and cruise the threads and post, you'll gain back your money
they will not let you play the same tank twice within 24 hours

i hope i helped you two out

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

Ahhh yea. I was still around for that w free college net. Lol freshman yr  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 pm
BlueCowGirl
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
ShadowedMoonlight

BlueCowGirl
Is that an aquarium thing?

yes, Booty Grab is an aquarium thing. users have their tanks in their sigs (if they have it set to be on), and when they're glowing, others can play Booty Grab. basically, you move your mouse left and right to catch upgrades, avoid downgrades and grab the money (and occasionally an item).
the tank owner get about a third of what the player got, so if the player got 300gg, then the tank owner will get 100gg as well. however, you need to have at least one fish to be able to have a glowing tank, preferably the max.
it's an investment, but if you go the the aquarium page and cruise the threads and post, you'll gain back your money
they will not let you play the same tank twice within 24 hours

i hope i helped you two out

Ahhh yea. I was still around for that w free college net. Lol freshman yr

lol

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 pm
Now u got me looking up my dark halo n wish star thing lol. Star was a good buy  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:30 pm
Haha, bought both headbands. I think I just did it 'cause I could... xD  

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:57 pm
I got my nitemare HB for 25k in 2004 or 2005 when 25k was a pain in the a** to get. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:09 pm
I got a trunk from this page. ;D  

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 am
Chaosfox8888
I'm in the process of doing the same. xd I'm probably never even going to equip them, it's just going to be neat to own them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 am
ShadowedMoonlight
Chaosfox8888
I'm in the process of doing the same. xd I'm probably never even going to equip them, it's just going to be neat to own them.

I actually just added the Angelic Headband to an already existing outfit. Honestly, it looks out of place, but whatever. xD

BUT OTHER THAN THIS... I'll probably never use it. xD

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 am
I cantait to buy it!! Lol. I like doing my good verses bad outfits. N my it's sooo good to e bad smexyness lol. I'm almost as bad as seer running around nakied lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 am
ShadowedMoonlight
Ginhi~kun
ShadowedMoonlight
Yar...oh well. A good way to make monies is through Booty Grab apparently. Goldie used to make a crapload on it. I just don't really tempt myself by looking at items though. My inventory is kind of large though..x_x
I'm so out of touch. @_@

There were two weekends in '10 when I did nothing but play Booty Grab from Friday to Sunday. I made a million gold both weeks. True story.

But yeah, the answer to your other question is also Booty Grab related, or at least I THINK it is. See, the items you're talking about come from Pink Magical Giftboxes. Thing is, one of the aquarium monsters, the Grunny Subs, have a percent chance of dropping them during a game of BG. This resulted in a flooding of Pink Giftboxes and the items inside them, lowering the overall prices for them altogether. Also probably why they introduced the recipe for the Gold Magical Giftboxes.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:57 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
ShadowedMoonlight
Ginhi~kun
ShadowedMoonlight
Yar...oh well. A good way to make monies is through Booty Grab apparently. Goldie used to make a crapload on it. I just don't really tempt myself by looking at items though. My inventory is kind of large though..x_x
I'm so out of touch. @_@

There were two weekends in '10 when I did nothing but play Booty Grab from Friday to Sunday. I made a million gold both weeks. True story.

But yeah, the answer to your other question is also Booty Grab related, or at least I THINK it is. See, the items you're talking about come from Pink Magical Giftboxes. Thing is, one of the aquarium monsters, the Grunny Subs, have a percent chance of dropping them during a game of BG. This resulted in a flooding of Pink Giftboxes and the items inside them, lowering the overall prices for them altogether. Also probably why they introduced the recipe for the Gold Magical Giftboxes.

Because handing classic items out like candy on halloween is a great way to stabilize the marketplace. >_<

Boot Grab sounds like a good investment... but I'm just not sure I can be bothered. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:03 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
GoldDiggingWhore
ShadowedMoonlight
Ginhi~kun
ShadowedMoonlight
I'm so out of touch. @_@

Because handing classic items out like candy on halloween is a great way to stabilize the marketplace. >_<

Boot Grab sounds like a good investment... but I'm just not sure I can be bothered. :/
. If I could pay someone in half the gold I make n that I trust I would do it so my fish don't die n for my crazy schudual of expensive phone net  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

Frankly, there were a lot of things on Booty Grab that made me think, "What were you thinking? >_>"

Booty Grab is probably the FASTEST way to make gold on the site, hands down. In terms of long term investments, RIGs are probably better, and it takes less effort, but it takes time. That and BG lets you earn money from nothing while RIGs take either real money or considerable investment capital.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
ShadowedMoonlight

Frankly, there were a lot of things on Booty Grab that made me think, "What were you thinking? >_>"

Booty Grab is probably the FASTEST way to make gold on the site, hands down. In terms of long term investments, RIGs are probably better, and it takes less effort, but it takes time. That and BG lets you earn money from nothing while RIGs take either real money or considerable investment capital.

babe .... i've been gone from the site for how long... and back then how far behind the crowd was I?

i have no clue what you are talking about with tigs n bg n' whatevernotness

i have no good net to do that *is teathering from iphone* n' this house isn't good reception... n' i don't like going over data limit either  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:09 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
ShadowedMoonlight

Nobody has told me what RIGs even are yet. x_X
That said, been trying the Booty Grab thing. Does make some fast gold indeed.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff