Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am
"Outside the ship." Geeze, was she for real? Well, then again, it wasn't all THAT long ago that Ghost had made him go outside for the first time himself. "You haven't gone outside yet?" It had to admit he did like being outside. There was a lot more to see, and explore. There was an unknown aspect, and an aspect of danger, even though the dome was perfectly safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 am
Robyn looked up to glare at him for a moment. "I just hatched not too long ago!" She crossed her arms with a huff. Sheesh, he expected her to know everything! Though, she technically had been outside when she was still in her egg... did that count?

Her demeanor changed again as she sighed and shook her head. No point in getting mad at him for her own cowardice in staying close to food and bed.

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:32 am
Argent snorted. Like he knew - or cared - how old she was. "Don't make excuses. Come on." He didn't hesitate and grabbed her hand. "Ghost made me go outside when I had just-" hatched wasn't really the right word, was it? "-emerged." So he might as well drag her outside now before Ghost did. Besides, hadn't Ghost wanted him to meet more kids? Might as well try and do something interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 am
Robyn gave a squeak as he grabbed her arm and started tugging her along. She frowned, but walked along after him. It was better than being dragged along, at least. And Momma Ghost had made him go outside? Well, that was okay then. If Momma Ghost wanted them to go outside, she would!

Once they exited the ship, Robyn came to a dead stop. It was so big! Her eyes went wide as she tried to take it all in. This... this was home. The air was fresh and the breeze stirred her feathers in a pleasing manner. Scents were brought by the breeze and Robyn felt as if she had been missing out on so much being inside!

She gave a sudden happy squeal and started to run, giggling happily.

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:44 am
Once they were outside, he looked at her. Outside. It was really different from being inside, and he remembered his shock at coming outside the first time. Though he'd had trouble adjusting to the light a moment, since it was so bright outside.

He observed her face. She went from that strange sulking feathered face to... "AH!" She started running. Well, she couldn't go too far... "Hey!" He began to chase her. He should at LEAST tell her about the dome.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 pm
Robyn laughed merrily as Argent chased after her. Though, she was paying little attention to what he was doing and more on where she was now. She could feel the grass on her feet and the wind in her feathers and... oh look at those things! She veered off towards a cluster of trees, pausing at the foot of one to reach out and touch it.

Giggling, she quickly began to scamper up it, her little wings flapping to help give her a boost as she pulled herself up with her arms.

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:06 pm
She had changed directions quickly enough that Argent slipped in the grass, sliding a moment before he was able to turn and follow her. She was pretty quick in scampering up that tree. He paused, looking up at her. "Seems you like it out here." At least she wasn't changing colors or staring at their feet. He crouched down then jumped, grabbing the lowest branch that was just barely within reach and pulled himself up after Robyn/  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:16 pm
Robyn had forgotten all about Argent following her now as she focused on pulling herself up in the tree. She'd gotten about halfway up before she'd had to pause, the unexpected exercise wearing her out. She gave a start and nearly fell off the branch she was on when the boy spoke.

She glanced down, grinning. "I do! It's nice out here!" She shifted and leaned her back against the tree, gazing out from the branches to the surrounding area. She could see farther up here!

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:38 pm
He frowned slightly as she seemed to nearly fall, bus caught herself. Argent scrambled up to a branch near her and straddled it as he sat, perched in the tree. "You're pretty weird." Though he kind of liked being outside too. He closed his eyes as the breeze waved his hair into his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:40 pm
Robyn watched as he climbed up and sat nearby. She blinked as he told her she was strange and frowned a bit. No, he was the strange one! But she wasn't going to argue with him. She would rather just sit here and look out over the great outside world.  

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 pm
He sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back against the tree. "There's a shield around here." He said, hoping she could understand at least what a shield was. "We can't go outside it till we're grown up." He decided not to tell her that an adult could take them out though. "It keeps bad things out." apparently. "But there's lots of places to explore inside the dome. ...Just don't go wandering too far alone. I think Ghost would get really mad if one of us got lost out here or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:26 pm
A shield huh? "Bad things...?" She didn't like the sound of that! Bad things sounded scary and... well, bad. She would definitely keep close to the ship!

"Lost would be bad," she agreed. Wouldn't want Momma Ghost to get mad!!

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:32 pm
Well at least she was kind of smart. "Lost is very bad." Mostly because they didn't know what was out there. "... You should stick with me!" He thumped a fist against his chest. "I'm going to get stronger so I can protect everyone." His face almost passed for a cheeky grin. "I'll protect you too from getting lost, or from bad things."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:40 pm
Robyn glanced over at him. A protector? "I'm... I don't know what I'll do." She frowned, thinking on it for a bit. She liked outside, but that was all she knew so far. What would she do when she grew up?  

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:59 pm
Argent looked at her. For a moment, he was envious. Genomes were created to fight. He knew this, and he was sure the others knew it. There was a feeling that all he would ever be good for was fighting. But for her? For any others of her kind? They were blank slates as it were. "You can do anything." He replied. "Anything you want. You have time to figure out what that is though."  
[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff