Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP] I'm gonna be the very best (Banhishikha x Tuz'rokon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:36 pm
Tuz's attention turned toward the lioness and then he chuckled a little. He couldn't help it, but honestly there was some nervousness in his chuckle. He wasn't completely thinking this through. This was going to be interesting that was for sure. He had never been to the 'haunted' lands before and this adventure was really going to be interesting. He was curious of what was going to happen. But he was going to be the bravest he could for this! "Lets go!" He said simply with a his smile growing on his face. This was exciting too he was going to be brave because he hadn't the chance to do anything like this  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:09 pm
Banhishikha could feel her heart racing. The excitement and fear of what they were going to do was racing through her body. She wanted to run away, but she also didn't want to look like a weakling to this male. She wanted to prove she was not afraid, and could take on anything. It was only said to be haunted, it wasn't really haunted, right? It was just said that way so it'd scare little cubs like her, to keep her out of there. Maybe, just maybe, it was a huge place that was more fun than anywhere else? Yes... That had to be it. Why else would adults say it was haunted?

"Lead the way, oh mighty leader" She said with a giggle. She tried to hide the hesitation of her movements as she padded behind him. Her tail desperately wanting to find it's way between her tail, yet she tried to force herself not to be scared.

Yin-Bug

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 pm
Tuz trotted the best he could as he wandered toward the 'haunted area'. He was worried about what he was going to find but at the same time he too didn't want to turn around and make it look like he was scared. He was starting to get more and more worried as he wandered, he was trying his hardest to figure out what he was going to do next he wasn't sure. He was trying to figure out the best way he could to get out of the situation. He had no clue how he was going to but he was starting to think of different situations that he could use to get out of it but he was starting to get more and more worried and just as he thought he couldn't turn around now a voice caught his attention, so did a rather large paw.

Kakek had been watching the cub's for the last minute or so. He was wondering what his son was up to. Honestly it wasn't that surprising because he knew that he did those kind of adventures when he was younger. He liked to go about and see how much trouble he could get into. He did much of his adventuring with his brother. His brother was no longer there and it made him a little sad however he was still happy to now watch his son find a buddy to play with. He thought it was really interesting for sure to find his son playing with the little lioness. It made him smile, he was happy to see his son with a friend, but he had a feeling of where they were going and he didn't really like it at the second. He paused and then started to sneak up behind the cubs quickly and reached out his paw and scooped up his son. He held the cub close to his chest and smiled. "What are you up to?" He said reframing from the addition of 'little man'. He didn't want to embarrass him in front of his little lady friend. "And who is this?" He asked smiling at the cub.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:02 pm
Banhishikha followed, but not as close as before. She didn't know if they should be doing this. It was off limits for a reason, right? She still wanted to appear strong. She sped up to where she was right next to him. "So how much farther is this place?" She asked him. He knew where he was going, she had no clue, but she trusted that he knew exactly where to go, and that he would take them there. She didn't see that he was scared, though she was too busy trying to bring her courage up to show that she was just as strong and brave as him.

At that second, her new friend disappeared for a moment. She jumped and turned around when she heard a voice. Her hair stood right up, and she looked almost half startled. She calmed herself and let her fur fall back to it's normal spot before anyone would notice, she hoped. She really should pay attention to her surroundings, she needed to get better at that. She was just so into what they were going to do, yet now she was relieved.

Something stopped them from going farther. She gave the adult a smile. "I'm Banhishikha" She told him. She didn't want to be rude, and the male looked rather familiar, but she really couldn't put a name to a face. She hadn't been paying attention when her parents were telling them about pride members. Maybe he was one her mother had pointed out at one time. Or not... She didn't remember.

Yin-Bug

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:19 pm
Kakek looked at the little lioness and returned a smile to her. He couldn't help but to see the lioness calm. He wasn't sure where they were going or what they were doing but both of them seemed like they were up to no good that was for sure. she paused flicking her tail around behind her and then looke down at his struggling son and then placed him down. He looked at the little lioness. "Well you two I don't know what you're up to but I know that I'm going to go see what the hunters had brought into the pride. Would you like to come with us Banhishikha?" He asked her curiously a smile still on his face.

Tuz was a little embarrassed by his father coming to interrupt what he was doing. But yet at the same time he was happy to have his father interupt but he wasn't going to show that. "OH dad!" He squeaked as he started to wiggle away from the lion. He then paused as he then looked up at his father and then toward the other lioness he liked to be part of activities like what his father was talking about. "Come on! You should come with us!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:31 pm
She glanced behind her, then back at them. Her tail flicked slightly. If she was with them, she could deny doing anything bad if her parents started to looking for her. She smiled at them and nodded. "Okay, maybe my parents are there too" She said with another nod. Her belly growled at that thought of seeing food. She didn't realize she was more hungry then she had thought. It had been a long day.

She moved closer to both of them and pawed at her new friend playfully. She could always try wrestling him there too. Soon, the thought of their little adventure would be long gone from her head, and perhaps that was for the best. "So where do they bring stuff in at?" She asked. She was curious about everything, and this seemed fun. She'd know what was for dinner before anyone else in the pride... Well, probably not, but it would still be fun.

Yin-Bug

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:19 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Kakek couldn't help but to chuckle a little as he started to trot. "You'll find out shortly." He said with a chuckle before looking at the two cubs. "Part of the way there is getting to the dens though. Do you two want to race there?" He asked them curiously. He would of course loose and the cubs would win but he thought that he would give it a try.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 pm
"A race!" How fun this adult was. She got a smug smirk upon her face. "I bet I can beat you." She told the other cub with confidence. She didn't even give him a warning before taking off running towards the dens, of course, she knew he'd quickly follow. No one like getting beat by a girl. At least, that's what her brothers had told her. She didn't even glance behind her to make sure he was following.

Yin-Bug

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out