Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
A Cabin in the Woods (Fey & Angelmage) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 pm
Miranda tsked, irritated. She could pile clothes on herself, but her parents had purposefully packed light and very flattering clothes. No flannel pajama either. Only short silk gowns. What were they, prize animals to be bred? This was ridiculous.
"I'm here to get the "most suitable husband"," she said, making air quotes with her fingers. "They don't want me to run off with a "penniless ne'er-do-well" and ruin the family name." she said, with a second set of air quotes. So what if she did run off with one? No one cared anymore. Her parents views were possitively medieval.
"I'll figure something out. See you in a few." she said with a mock salute. She trudged off to grab her things from the suit case and get cleaned up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:21 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke yelled out something before she walked away. "Do you know how to cook?" Luke didn't know one think about how to use a pot or a skillet. He was always eating out or being served by a cook. There was on thing that he forgot to tell her. That was that there was plenty booze in the kitchen for them to drink. He wondered how long he would last.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm
angelmage99

"Not much, but I'm sure I can do it!" she called back. It was a new thing to worry about. Maybe there were cook books here. Cooking couldn't be that hard, right?
Stripping down quickly, Miranda hopped into the shower and let it's hot water soak her. It helped relax all her stiff muscles. As the water pounded her back she let her mind wander. At least her stay here wouldn't be as bad as she thought. The two had mutually consented to stay as far away as possible from each other. Now all they needed to do was survive.
It was quite sometime before she finally got out. She dried off and pulled on the first thing she'd grabbed out of the suitcase. It happed to be a simple dress. It wasn't too bad. It looked good, but was not too revealing. At least her parents had a little dignity.
Miranda peeked out into the house, curious where the man had gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke came around the corner with a bottle of unopen wine in his hand. He looked at her and smile. "At least they left us some booze." He joked. He was trying to look on the bright side. They didn't like each other was one thing, but booze was another. He then took a step inside. "So I don't know how to cook so you'll have to do all the cooking. If you want some help there are some cook books in the library that was put together for us." The man told her as he sat at the table.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 pm
Miranda nodded. "I guess today is as good a day to learn to cook." she said, with a shrug. "you can enjoy the booze, I'll pass." She had already figured out that she could not hold her liquor at all. It was not something she wanted to repeat. Though a little thought trickled in. Maybe it would be better to be giddy then wallowing. She shrugged it off.
"Have you eaten anything?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke looked at the woman. "Nope. I haven't eaten." He answered as he poured himself a drink. "Just to clarify something, I will not sleep with you in order to create a child. I will however make you feel good if you want to." He said with a playboy grin. He meet going at it for the fun of it. Luke then picked up cup and started to drink from it. He wasn't going to force her to do anything just yet.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:07 pm
Miranda was already walking to the cupboard and checking to see what he had when he made that last comment. She didn't hesitate to wack the back of his head.
"No thanks. I'll pass." she said rolling her eyes. She was glad he didn't see how that made her face red.
She turned back to the cupboard and looked through the food. Thankfully, there was a few instant noodle cups. It would do for now. There was only two, so tomorrow she'd be forced to cook.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke listened to the girl before turning to his wine. "Your lost." He answered to her 'no thanks'. He then drank down the wine and looked at the woman. "How long is it going to take you? I want to know if I can take a shower before my meal is ready." He commented. He had no interest in her other than using her to make his meals.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm
Miranda placed one in the microwave. "It takes about two minutes." she said. The buttons beeped loudly as she put in the time. She turned back to him as the cup turned slowly inside.
"Does this place have a TV? Or are we just suppose to be enthralled with each other." she said in an overly ditzy way. "Besides that. If you want to shower first that's fine. I can cook it when you get back." The microwave beeped behind her. "Or you can have it now."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:04 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke looked at the girl with an disappointed face. He had been there since morning and she had just arrived to the house. "We're too far in the mountains to get cable and we're also too far to get cell serve. We have a land line." He answered her of what he had found out so far. "We were given little in the way of entertainment other than lusting after each other. Just the way their parents wanted.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm
Miranda pulled out the starfoam cup of ramen and set it on the table in front of him. She opened it and all the steam came out. "There, Bon appetite!" she said.
"You know, normal parents would be against that." she pointed out as she put the second one. "It makes me wish I was born to a different family. For the billionth time." she muttered
She needed something to drink other than booze. She opened the frige and bent down to try and find a coke.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 am
Fey of Silver Light

Luke at the cup. He had never eaten something like this before. All his meals were fest. Now he just had this cup in front of him. "What is this?" He asked as he grabbed a fork and started to poke at it. He then pulled some of it up like it was pasta and leaned over before getting some into his mouth. He spit it back up right away. "That's gross." He commented moving away from it. "You tried to trick me." The man accused. He got up. The woman could clean that for him. He was a spoiled brat.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:24 pm
Miranda watched him with a looked of distain. She snorted and shook her head. "I see commoners food doesn't suit you, your Majesty." she said sarcasmticly. She got the feeling she'd be using that alot now. She didn't usually act this way, but the guy got on her nerves. "I'm afraid you'll have to get used to simple foods. I'm no french chef." she pointed out, picking up the cup and dumping it. She wasn't about to eat something he'd spit in.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke seemed to be going hungry for his first night. Wasn't there something that he could throw in the microwave. He at least knew how to use one of those. The man slumped over to the fridge and looked in. The the freezer. He smiled as he pulled out a frozen pizza. "You can keep your nasty noodles." He said flipping it over It seemed that it was oven instructions. He was screwed.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:50 pm
Miranda opened her now cooked noddles. She twisted it with her fork and put it in her mouth. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad. It was food after all.
She watched him amused as he pulled out the pizza and noticed his look of dismay. "Something wrong?" she asked, trying not to smile.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff