Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Pandora's Mark (Remake) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:33 pm
Saya sighed heavily as she made her way down the hallway, a little disappointed in herself. Class wasn't going like it should, what was it about history that made her want to go into hybernation until the bell rang? Sure she paid attention well enough, but thanks to her wonderful habbit of neglecting her studies, she didn't retain as much information as she should. No wonder her grade was going down!
At times like this she wished she had stayed with her father, but as he always said, "You have a fate, but you'll never find it if you don't go looking for it." He would shake his head, cross his arms, and give her that look that said she should have tried harder and done better. She hated that look. And besides, she was an adult now and it was about time she did something for herself, and faced the concequences of her actions as well. No running home to daddy unless it was absolutely necessary. Fear of failing was not a necessity, so she would hold out for a little longer.
She stopped at her locker and stuffed her books inside, exchanging them for the study foulders that she would be taking home, even if they went unused again.The hardest part about studying was always simply getting started, she was horrible at that. She placed the folders into her messenger bag and closed her locker again, checking the lock to make sure it was secure before spinning around and heading towards the door.
{ooc: Nah, it can stay how it is.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm
WritingTime

The distinct sound of footsteps from a pair of brown high heels on the concrete ground grew ever closer to Kristina. It was her teacher Ms. Newarva, in her trademark short, low cut green dress and her strange necklace. She never gave her students any other name than that, she even encouraged them to call her by simply Newarva.

"Pela" she called out to Kristina once she was close enough to her. "Her name was Pela. An Elven from the Dark Elven Forest, she was chosen to be the vessel that would contain the Dark Pandora Ful'sou from humanity and causing destruction for all eternity. She hasn't let the job down yet. You could say that she's something of a heroine, even revered a goddess now. Chapter 04, page 109" She explained to her, that was the shortened version of it too.

Though Kristina was a keeper of secrets, Newarva had secrets of her own. She was secretly one of these Elven she mentioned, one from the Light Forest. It was the reason she was always had her brown hair covering her long ears.
---------------
whiters4

Nala was walking down the halls of the college with her book bag slung on her back. She felt quite awkward being in the new school. She was secretly a Dark Elven sent there to check on Central City. So far the Phantoms have yet to be seen, but she knew they had to be around somewhere.

She had thought she was nothing special to look at. Platinum blonde hair, darkened skin and sapphire eyes. A slender face and small chest, she carried her weight in her hips and strong legs. Maybe perhaps a bit too strong in appearance to the humans, but thats what happens when you have been trained as a Maiden all your life.

As she was about to leave, she saw somebody close behind her, so she decided to hold out the door for her. “Oh, hi there. You’re Saya right?” She asked the redhead. Nala has remembered her from the introduction Ms. Newarva gave two weeks ago.  

Shade_Angel17

WritingTime

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:27 pm
Shade_Angel17
The distinct sound of footsteps from a pair of brown high heels on the concrete ground grew ever closer to Kristina. It was her teacher Ms. Newarva, in her trademark short, low cut green dress and her strange necklace. She never gave her students any other name than that, she even encouraged them to call her by simply Newarva.

"Pela" she called out to Kristina once she was close enough to her. "Her name was Pela. An Elven from the Dark Elven Forest, she was chosen to be the vessel that would contain the Dark Pandora Ful'sou from humanity and causing destruction for all eternity. She hasn't let the job down yet. You could say that she's something of a heroine, even revered a goddess now. Chapter 04, page 109" She explained to her, that was the shortened version of it too.

Though Kristina was a keeper of secrets, Newarva had secrets of her own. She was secretly one of these Elven she mentioned, one from the Light Forest. It was the reason she was always had her brown hair covering her long ears.
---------------

Kirstina looked at Mrs. Newarva curiously. She was surprised to find her teacher out and about after school. Although, it was not surprising since she lived in the city too now. The green dress, heels, and necklace Mrs. Newarva always wore made Kristina wonder how she didn't have more people staring at her. She was on a whole different level of beauty than other girls she knew in her life, but she couldn't figure why.

Kristina closed her eyes and sighed, "I hate to tell you this Mrs. Newarva, but I missed that class and I don't really care." She then crossed her arms over her chest and looked away from the woman.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 pm
WritingTime

Though her student didn't see it, she gave Kristina a smile and looked at her with her emerald eyes. "Oh I do remember, you appear to be taken by her statue is all. They say it marks the center of the world, and touching the belly would get you pregnant, I'd say it's harmless. I've done so for years, not a child yet." She teased her. It may have been a surprise, why being a teacher that was curvy, filled out her dress generously and was -this- close to being thrown out for violating dress codes, she was alone, childless.

The school would throw her out if she wasn't such a good teacher. They did wonder how a 49 year old woman looked like a 21 year old for so many years. Clearly, her beauty was something to be desired and envied.  

Shade_Angel17

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 pm
Name: Kelanthara (Age: Looks 23 | Sex: F )
Class: Marked ( Weapon: bow )
Race: Elf

Pandora's Mark: Lily above her left breast
Pandora Box: Light
Pandora Form: Fairy

Personality: ( Optional ) Shy and tends to not want to be around others

Biography: ( Optional ) She rather not talk about it.

Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 am
Name: “El” Eleanor ( Age: (looks)21 | Sex F )
Class: Marked ( Weapon: Whip )
Race: Elven

Pandora’s Mark: Forehead
Pandora Box: Water
Pandora Form: Fairy

Personality: Willful, temperamental, and sarcastic. She's not the easiest person to like. But she can be kind and gentle when she wants to be.

Biography: Eleanor has been Marked for most of her life, having chosen to continuously be a vessel for her Pandora. As such she is very experienced in fighting the Phantoms and Spectors.
The reason behind why she chose to stay a vessel is something she keeps between only herself and the spirit in her. To everyone, El's past has always been kind of sketchy. It's not like she talks about it.

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is her appearance at full strength. For normal circumstances she can make herself look relatively normal, with long black hair and a tall slender build. The only thing that is noticably strange is the fact that no matter what she does her pale skin seems to ripple like the surface of the water. However it's barely perceptable.
((Yes, I know the second pic is depressing, but it was as close as I could find to match the image in my head.))  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 pm
Eleanor walked through the forest to her village. Her face was grim as she looked to the sky. She could feel it stirrng again: that darkness. The time was near and the Pandoras would return. She could aready feel Brenna reawakening inside her. It wouldn't be long now. She would probably need to go ahead and scout out those who would possibly become maidens or marked. Still, she wasn't good at that. They would find her sooner or later. They always did. She wondered only briefly who her knew partners would be.
The Elven village where she was currently living came into view. And she sighed. Normal life seemed so... quiet. Too quiet. She swore she was starting to became paranoid with each century. However this felt different. Could this time be different? It was a possiblity.
Several elves bowed repectfully as she past and she nodded in return. For now she just needed to get through today.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 am
Kelanthara walked around her home. She tried to avoid people as much as possible. She suddenly began to feel sick so she quickly ran home to check on somehting she the went to the healers the one person that she could put up with for a little while. She checked a few things and then told her that she was pregnant. This made Kelanthara panic a little bit but then rememberd that she owned a pandora's box and that could have something to do with it she was now a vessel for the pandora.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:15 pm
Fey of Silver Light

The elves of the village bowed in respect to Eleanor. The one that were in charge of daily activities began to talk among themselves on how to make preparations for her.

"El is back! El is back!"

The little ones that saw her ran through the village yelling of return. Some of them picked her favorite flowers. They smiled cheerfully, and offered the flowers to her. It was always nice and even a blessing to see the Eleanor, vessel to Brenna the Water Pandora.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 pm
El wanted to roll her eyes, but she didn't. She knew how important this was to her people. However, too many generations of attention could be annoying. Still, she couldn't turn away the children. They were so earnest it was adorable. She knelt down and took the flowers with a smile. "Thank you." she said sweetly. She always did have a bit of a soft spot or children.
Staying she patting one of them on the head. She pushed her black hair over her shoulder. She probably would have to talk to a few of them soon. However there was something.... She could sense another like herself here.
Could someone already be chosen?
El made her way through as village toward the source. It was slow as she was stopped alot, but she was patient with those who paused to greet her. She was glad they kept it brief.
She was near the home now and a woman caught her eye. She didn't stand out too much from the others of the village. Yet, it was her posture and her movment that suggested she was trying very hard to stay that way.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

WritingTime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:02 pm
Shade_Angel17
Though her student didn't see it, she gave Kristina a smile and looked at her with her emerald eyes. "Oh I do remember, you appear to be taken by her statue is all. They say it marks the center of the world, and touching the belly would get you pregnant, I'd say it's harmless. I've done so for years, not a child yet." She teased her. It may have been a surprise, why being a teacher that was curvy, filled out her dress generously and was -this- close to being thrown out for violating dress codes, she was alone, childless.

The school would throw her out if she wasn't such a good teacher. They did wonder how a 49 year old woman looked like a 21 year old for so many years. Clearly, her beauty was something to be desired and envied.

"Well, I'm proving the curse wrong..." Kristina stated before huffing and walking up to the statue. Once she was close enough she raised her hand and touched the stone belly. Nothing bad seemed to occur though.

Kristina shrugged and thought the whole thing was a hoax, but overhead some dark storm clouds formed blowing a chilling wind over the park. Kristina shivered and pulled back. Yet she felt no different even after this. With this action completed she walked back to Mrs. Newarva and said, "I proved you wrong I guess."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:36 pm
Shade_Angel17

Nala was walking down the halls of the college with her book bag slung on her back. She felt quite awkward being in the new school. She was secretly a Dark Elven sent there to check on Central City. So far the Phantoms have yet to be seen, but she knew they had to be around somewhere.

She had thought she was nothing special to look at. Platinum blonde hair, darkened skin and sapphire eyes. A slender face and small chest, she carried her weight in her hips and strong legs. Maybe perhaps a bit too strong in appearance to the humans, but thats what happens when you have been trained as a Maiden all your life.

As she was about to leave, she saw somebody close behind her, so she decided to hold out the door for her. “Oh, hi there. You’re Saya right?” She asked the redhead. Nala has remembered her from the introduction Ms. Newarva gave two weeks ago.

Saya was called away from her temporary stupor by a voice just ahead of her, she came to attention and noticed a girl holding the door.
"Yes." She repled after a moment, "Forgive me if I can't remember, but it's Nala, isn't it?"
{ooc: sorry it's not longer, I'm babysitting over here. xD}  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:36 am
WritingTime

Newarva stifled her laughter. Surely that "sign" was just mere coincidence, right?

"Perhaps, but if you have "delayed" reactions, don't blame me for them. I didn't tell you to go prove the curse wrong now, you won't get any extra credit like that." She insisted, waving her index finger.
---------------
whiters4

(OOC: If you're doing something that important, then you really shouldn't be posting at that moment shouldn't you?)

"Yeah, you got it right. It's Nala." she replied with a nod of her head. She let Saya pass through the door first. Nala wasn't sure what it was, but she felt a familiarity towards her, maybe if she got to know Saya better she could understand why.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 am
Shade_Angel17

{ooc: fine. Duly noted.}
Saya passed through the door and turned to face the other girl, Nala, as she confirmed.
"Thanks." She said quickly, adjusting her messenger bag on her shoulder. She remembered the name, but she couldn't recall much else about the girl before her. She sighed internally. She needed to be more familiar with her peers, it would be important for however long she would be here. "I'll see you in class then, Nala."
She glanced around at an odd feeling in the air, noticing an out of place flock of storm cloud drifting near the park. Weird. Besides that, she had been getting weird vibes or random gut feelings that said something was going to go down sooner or later. Maybe her father was right about her fate after all? Who would have thought she would find it in the first place she looked.
She shook her head and turned in the direction of home, looking forward to some free time where she may have the chance to train for a while.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WritingTime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 am
Shade_Angel17
Newarva stifled her laughter. Surely that "sign" was just mere coincidence, right?

"Perhaps, but if you have "delayed" reactions, don't blame me for them. I didn't tell you to go prove the curse wrong now, you won't get any extra credit like that." She insisted, waving her index finger.

Kristina crossed her arms over her chest and said, "Well, if I do somehow become pregnant in the near future it isn't going to be from some curse I bet. Good day..." With these words finished she turned away from her teacher and continued walking on to Lancelot's house. It was on the other side of the park, which is why she went through there in the first place.

As she reached the other side of the park and exited through a gate there she looked back at the statue and shook her head. Then she put her index finger on her belly. The soft flesh rippled, even more than a human's belly, since she was a slime that was to be expected since all slimes had stretchy bodies. It was strange though because her skin seemed to take longer to come back to it's original shape. Perhaps, she was a little bloated?

Kristina waved her hand in a nonchalant matter and figured that could not be. "I'm okay..." she told herself.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff