Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply On Campus
Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

Kyo smiled slightly more, "Let's go find us some seats then", he said walking in with her.

User Image

Liam's gaze went to the door as the Wind Elemental and the Fallen Angel came inside, "Last I saw he tried to kill her", he thought then noticed how they held each other's hands, "Least I know what to do next", he thought looking forwards once more with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:19 pm
AngelOfTheSunSiari
Tavril

User Image
Viary looked around at all the people who were gathering around her and she sighed.
"One of these people have to be the human. Or... Maybe there is more than one! Siari, wouldn't that be exciting?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Naomi walked over to Liam and sat next to him. She whispered to him silently.
"Do you feel as if someone is watching you? Did you do any of your research on any ghosts here?"
Melissa took out a microphone along with Elizabeth.
"Attention, students. As you may have heard from our call and letter, we have been infiltrated by a human or humans. We have not yet figured out how many there are yet. My sister will explain how we found out about this."
Elizabeth nodded.
"I realize that not all of us are yet here. But this is seriously urgent. I am Elizabeth Umbra, as you all must know. I was in the library and all of a sudden, a stiudent lost control and changed into his Were form. He killed our librarian, sadly. I fought this student and I had to make him pass out. The reason why this student lost control was because there was blood in the air... human blood."
Melissa sighed.
[color =purple]"My sister and I assumed that these Humans have planned on starting a riot. Thanks to my sister, she stopped it before it began."  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elementalists
Captain

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 pm
User Image
Me and The lunar dividers stepped ino the Auditorium and upon reflection me and the guys decided to stow our wings so we wouldn't atract attention. I led the group and we filled up the back row. I hope no one thinks that we are the humans I thought we were late so we had just caught the end of the werewolf statement. OK so someone is dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 pm
Tavril
User Image
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ

Cherry nodded and looked around. There were already several students here. She noticed a place in the back and pointed, then looked up at Kyo. "How about right there?" she asked with a smile.  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:25 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

Kyo nodded, he quickly pulled her to the spot she had picked, "Good choice", he whispered to her.

User Image

Liam didn't respond, he had been feeling as though watched and it set off an old rule when an ally was near which was, 'Keep your Damn Mouth shut', so he followed his rule and did not respond to Naomi, if he was being watched he would rather wait til the feeling left before responding or at least catching up later and giving her a reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image
Siari laughed and nodded. "then she looked at the headmaster while she spoke.
User Image
Raven Backed away so her Presence couldn't be felt.  

AvalynAnarvi

Shadowy Rogue

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:39 pm
Tavril
User Image
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ

Cherry nodded and listened to the Headmistress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 pm
AngelOfTheSunSiari
Tavril

User Image
Viary raised her hand and yelled out so everyone can hear her.
"What are you gonna do to stop these humans?"

Melissa smiled.
"My sister and I will gather the best students and hire an elite guard team. Now, does anyone wish to be a part of the group who will help guard this academy?"
Naomi put on some glasses that looked like shades. Actually, she could see the thermal view of everything. She stood up and walked over to where Raven is.
"Why are you spying on me and my friend? We're just as worried about this as you are."  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:44 pm
Starr Elf

ViaryTheDragon122

AngelOfTheSunSiari

User Image

Kyo held up his hand, "I'll join", he called.

User Image

Liam sighed hearing the events, "Can you believe this", he said looking up at Siari nearby, "Makes you wonder how they got in, or for that matter how they have stayed unknown til now".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:55 pm
Starr Elf
Tavril
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ & Jake Becker

Cherry looked up at Kyo and asked, "You sure?"

Jake came in with Kazu on his back and whispered, Wonder what's goin' on? He set Kazu down on a chair in the back and sat next to him.

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AvalynAnarvi

Shadowy Rogue

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image
Siari knew the smell even behind the masking smell and loudly announced. "THIS GUYS A HUMAAAN." Her sword appeared and she lazily twirled it.
User Image
Raven Scowled. "I'm not an Idiot. I saw you do that To Vero!." She new she shouldn't get to defensive but it wasn't like they could kill her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 pm
Starr Elf

ViaryTheDragon122

AngelOfTheSunSiari

User Image

Kyo nodded at Cherry before looking to the commotion, "Why would a human doing something stupid as come to a place where they could be discovered".

User Image

Liam stared at her, "Somebody call the crazy police", he said and pointed at her, "I think she just lost it".

User Image

Kazu looked over at the yelling, "Jake I can't properly see can you check on what's happening", he asked staring.  

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

AvalynAnarvi

Shadowy Rogue

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image
Siari scowled and said in a softer voice. "You humans... Don't you know I can smell your True scent from a mile away?" She tapped his head with her sword then with the flat of it pushed him away and looked at Viary. "Can We pleaaase go back to Incendia now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 pm
AngelOfTheSunSiari
Tavril

User Image
Viary tilted her head.
"Siari, sit down. I can't smell any scent of human on that guy and I have an extraordinary sense of smell since I'm half dragon. And no. I like this dimension... it's very interesting and intriguing for me. Now stop acting like a fool and sit."

Melissa tilted her head.
"Who's the human?"
Naomi shook her head, looking like a child and completely innocent.
"I would never do that to someone. I'm not like that."
Naomi sighed sadly.
"You must have seen someone else that looked like me... sorry to get me and that Human confused."
Naomi then turned and took off her shades. She walked over to Siari and tilted her head. She knew her scent was amazingly masked with the smell of a demon.
"Where is this Human you are talking about, miss?"  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:14 pm
Tavril
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ & Jake Becker

Cherry shrugged and looked at the commotion.

Jake nodded and stood up. They're accusing a guy of being a human. He's denying it, naturally, Jake reported, glancing down at the mage then back at the commotion.  
On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff