Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:21 am
Keeva smiled lightly, it seemed she was slowly getting the girl out of her shell. "I can order for us, and thank you." She looked over at the server as he walked over.to their table. He didn't look even remotely trying to give service with a smile.
"Do ya' know what ya want?" the stallion asked gruffly, "And hurry up wouldya... it's been a long mornin'."
She paused as her eyes widened. This stallion was rather rude. She began to fidget slightly. Why must some people be so upset for no reason? She took a deep breath and straightened herself in the chair doing her best to stay calm. "Yes... we'll need two mugs of spiced cider and two bowls of stew please."
The stallion scoffed, "Is that it? I don't wanna hafta come back here 'cause you were an idiot and forgot.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 am
His gruff voice had always bothered Zoisite and the way he looked at her. Reaching across the table her thin fingers stretched out until they reached the candied red coated mare, the gesture was so subtle and tender and yet the depth of what it conveyed was profound and soothing. Snorting loudly the stallion eyed the winged equine, his mouth pulled into a smirk and the expression on his ebony face was one of disgust.

Pfft, I always knew you were a freak. Ha,” turning he looked directly at Keeva then back towards Zoisite before finally address the red mare. “I don’t know how she managed to seduce you, but both of you are sick. I have halfa mind to kick you out… but I am a proper gent, I’ll get ya what ya want but after this I don’t wanna see either of you in my tavern.” At first the male turned to walk away back towards the bar however the athletic gwilith couldn’t just let him get away with his actions.

“Don’t talk to her like that! You can call me all the names you want, but she doesn’t deserve that sort of treatment! Apologize to her!” The roar came from out of nowhere, large green and white-tipped wings unfolded as the girl launched herself upright and screamed at the stallion. Spinning on his hooves the dark colored tender snarled with outrage.

SMACK!

The sound lingered unpleasantly in the air as his knuckles connected with her jaw and he drew back to repeat the action but ceased from backhanding her again. Wincing violently Zoisite recoiled away from the male as a thin line of crimson began to drip from the corner of her mouth.

OUT!” He bellowed and pointed towards the exit.

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:08 am
Keeva smiled, grateful for the comforting hand. Her eyes widened as the stallion spoke. Freak? Seduce me? she blushed at that thought. He really is a mean person. A gasp of shock came from her throat when Zoisite's voice rang out loud and clear telling the man to apologize. Her hands clasped over her mouth as her companion and newest friend was struck. She knelt by the Gwilith, tears stinging her eyes as she saw the blood on her lip. She sniffled her gaze cast down as she helped Zoisite stand. "A-All right... we will leave..." As Keeva passed by the stallion rage filled her entire body, without thinking she heaved an empty oak chair off of the floor and smashed in over the stallion's head. As soon as she had she paused and stared horrified at the knocked out male. Oh Nimrochell... I hope I didn't kill him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:24 am

Standing with the aid of her new found friend, her only friend, Zoisite stood up and slightly staggered. Her wings twitched and spasmed as they hung low on her back, everything was fuzzy at the edge of her vision and before she could focus the mare beside her scooped a wooden stool from a nearby table and slammed it over the barkeep's head.

Gasping loudly Zoisite grabbed at Keeva's hand, her fingers lacing with that of the other female's digits. "We really need to get out of here!" She yelped with a bit of urgency to her voice, pulling the red mare along with her the gwilith ran outf the double doors of the establishment, panic claimed her mind and her body reacted. Spinning on her hooves the youthful teal haired Pegasus scooped Keeva into her thin arms bridal style, loudly her feathered wings outspread with a rustling sound and with four strong flaps of her appendages she kicked off from the ground carrying her friend with her as she took flight. "Hold on, Keeva! I know somewhere safe, just put your arms around my neck and everything will be alright."

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 am
Keeva gasped and stumbled behind her. She felt the mud from the streets splash onto her legs as the ran. The crimson mare just gasped and clutched to the pegasus carrying her. After a few moments she dared to open her eyes and look around. Her breath was taken away by the sight of the tops of the trees. "W-Wow... where are we going?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:31 am

Flapping as hard and as fast as she could manage Zoisite made her way through the sky, dangerously dropping in height as wind currents made it hard for her to carry herself and her passenger, never before had she attempted to pilot someone with her as she flew.

"My house---" She stated plainly. She didn't know anywhere else to go. Fluttering and straining her wings the youthful mare finally neared the clearing by her ancestral family property.

Touching down with a thud Zoisite panted heavily, her hot breath played along the curve of Keeva's ear and neck with each breath she took. "Here we are." Setting the red mare upon the ground the gwilith doubled over and gasped desperately for large intakes of air, a thin sheen of sweat had gathered on her coat and made it glisten in the light that filtered through the clouds.

The house was unexpected. Two stories of solid stone, expertly crafted masonry present in each marking upon the massive house along with all of its arches and decorative designs. A large stained-glass window much like that of a church highlighted the second-floor noticeably. Everything about the mansion screamed old-money and yet the gwilith acted and seemed as common if not less fortunate than most mearths.

"This is my adoptive father's house," she stated once she could breath evenly again. Standing up to her full height Zoisite motioned forward. "It might look impressive but...ah... you will see I guess." She uttered in a flat voice and lead the girl towards the front doors. Pushing the heavy oak open she lead the way inside. The scent of smoke still clung heavily within the main entrance hall and the darkened ash covered interior lessened the appeal of the house. It was obvious that a fire had consumed the inner workings of the residence, yet for the most part the mansion still seemed livable though in its current state not at all healthy.

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Keeva paused as Zoisite let her go and placed a hand on her back. "A-Are you all right? You've exhausted yourself and you are hurt; we should get you inside to rest." Keeva looked at her for a long moment. She seemed more interested in appearances and what others must think rather than her own health. She sighed and followed the mare inside. The sight of the outside of house compared to the inside was, indeed, a shock. Slowly she stepped inside and looked around. "When did the fire happen?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:07 pm
Now that she was in the sanctuary known as home Zoisite found herself relaxing considerably. Throwing a glance towards Keeva she shrugged some while trying to gather her thoughts.

"A few years now," she stated with a bit of a chill to her tone. "Since the house is mostly stone there was little damage done. The stairs really are the only victims. The house had a third floor but it was below ground level. The passages that lead down caved in and the main staircase also was destroyed. After the fire my father moved, he left me here with just this to my name. If I had the money I would see it repaired but despite living in a mansion I am really poor."

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:56 am
Keeva lowered her gaze at the chill in Zoisite's voice and looked around the house. So her father had left her here after the fire? That seemed too cruel for someone like her new found friend. She felt only slightly bad about her previous thoughts, her main concern being for Zoisite's health. The wine colored mare turned back to the Gwilith and lifted a hand it wipe a bit of blood from the corner of her mouth. "Does it hurt much?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:01 pm
Kyriana Razian

Zoisite shut her pale colored eyes when the red mare touched the side of her muzzle and wiped the sanguine away from her busted lip. Earthy marbled ears flicked backwards then twitched as she realized exactly how close the laegil was to her. “It doesn’t hurt very much. Ah---” Squeaking suddenly the seafoam colored gwilith pulled away from Keeva, her white tipped wings flaring wildly. “Where are my manners!? Can I get you something to drink? I have some dandelion wine, tea, water, oh and a lovely pear brandy and I would really adore cooking for you too, I have a lot of things in the kitchen if you want to pick something out.” At that moment Zoisite wished that she had a tail that she could swish around her waist to distract herself from the embarrassment that she felt growing in the pit of her stomach.

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 pm
Keeva managed a small smile, but jumped when Zoisite did as well. She frowned slightly and sighed not feeling very comfortable anymore. She had assaulted someone with a chair, and now she was standing in a leveled interior of a house. Cold and shaken from the events of the day she just wanted to go home. "I better not, I should get back home. I'm sorry about the stallion at the bar, and I hope you take care of yourself." Keeva smiled at her, "It was nice meeting you." She turned and left the house taking a small trail back to town.

FIN  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces