Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply Houses and Mansions
Mansion of Flames Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 pm
RJ9000

User Image
Stella was offended and she was somewhat mad. She crossed her arms.
"Oh, no! I'm a Sun Witch, thank you very much. I can control light and life itself."
Stella pouted, then made a demonstration. She created a ball of light and made it into a rose. The rose made out of light then turned to an actual rose.
"See?"
Stella sighed and handed the rose to Yuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:51 am
ViaryTheDragon122

User Image
User Image Yuki OtanashiUser Image
-------------------------------------------
Yuki felt awkward at that moment. Last time he met a witch, it was actually a satanic demon summoning witch and she was pretty tough for Yuki to defeat. As he saw what her powers were, Yuki thought it was a cool power Hmm.... So you do it like this? Yuki then made a ball of light, then put it on a small cut he had on his leg, then it healed. Huh so thats what it is...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:15 pm
RJ9000

User Image
Stella blinked, then just as fast as she got mad, she was happy again. She laughed, eyes sparkling again.
"Exactly how it works. What are you, a Wizard of sorts? I've never met a Wizard, but for some reason I always thought that Wizards would have long beards, white hair. Wears robes and pointed hats with stars and moons on it. Typical Merlin styled Wizard."
Stella giggled.
"But... you don't seem like a Wizard would act like. You look more Human than Magic-User."
Stella smiled and sat down on a couch, looking up at Yuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:46 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

User Image
Yuki blushed a bit as she sat down next to him. Even though she wasn't human, she was still pretty. He womdered if it was okay to tell her about him. Most girls he tell about his ability... Or disorder. They usually get creeped out and never see him again. Maybe it could ve different this time and tell her. Well um... I am human. I was just born with a certain ability. Kinda like a mime copying people. I can uh... Copy people's powers. Yuki admitted.

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 pm
RJ9000

User Image
Stella's smile fell and she tilted her head. Making sure her voice was unemotional, though on the inside, she was practically laughing and dancing.
"Oh... you're one of them."
After a while, Stella burst out into laughter. She sighed, still stifling some giggle's.
"Sorry, I know plenty of people like you. Just... not like you, ya know?"
Stella chuckled.
"You really don't have to be embarrassed... I mean, in my town, I always had to hide the fact I typically change at night."
Stella's eyes widened and she covered her mouth. She hated having to share the fact that since she was a Sun Witch, she also was a Moon Witch as well. Her personality changed completely during the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:39 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

User Image
Yuki tilted his head to the side as she acted strange about it... Then started laughing.. Who is she really? And... Wasn't she here to get something to make crepes? Um.. Yeah. That's because I haven't met others like me. What about you? Have you ever met another witch?

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:57 pm
RJ9000

User Image
Stella sighed sadly and shook her head.
"I never met any other Witches like me. I know plenty others... it just... get's lonely, being the only Witch of your kind. Rare type deal."
Stella sighed again and looked up at Yuki.
"And if you haven't noticed by now, I might as well tell you. I'm bipolar. My moods change in a flash, and the night just brings out the worst of me. If I creep you out, I might as well leave, then."
With that, Stella began to stand up, then she saw the setting sun. Her eyes widened, and she dropped the crepe pan.
"Not now..."
She hissed at the sun, but it kept setting. She then dropped to the floor and curled up in a ball. Stella was first surrounded by a bright light. Then a dark light started to surround Stella, until you couldn't see her underneath. When the light faded, Stella stood up, but she looked... different.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luna glared at Yuki then smirked, holding out a hand towards Yuki.
"Name's Luna. Maybe we should hang out sometime."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:13 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

User Image
Though the sun had gone down, the look that was on her was just too much to watch. Why did it have to be her? It just kept reminding him of all the good people who suffers like this. Um... Yeah. We should more often... So do you have the same name? Or is it different? Yuki said, wanting to see Stella badly again. Most of all, he wondered where Vi had been.

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:46 am
RJ9000

Luna sighed, shaking her head.
"Did you not hear what I said first? Name's Luna. By the way, Stella's still here... just not where you can see her."
After Luna said that, her dark grey eyes flashed light brown and were sparkling. Just as quickly as that had appeared, Stella's colored eyes disappeared.
"And don't you get it? I am Stella... just... different. Same person, different looks and semi-different personality. I'm the more serious and dark Stella, you could say. But, if you wanna see Stella again, I can quite easily get her out, but she'll owe me a day of me coming out."
Luna smirked again and crossed her arms.
"So, you gonna take up the deal? Because Stella seriously likes you, but to me, you're just a cool person to be around."
Coming from Luna, that's a major compliment, since she doesn't exactly like anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:51 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

User Image
Nah, I knew your name the whole time... Yuki said to her. He smiled a bit when she said that Stella likes him. In his mind, he was actually dancing happily. So um... Wanna go with me and Vi? It'll be fun... Unless you don't want to. Yuki said, since most people don't like to go to weird places.

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 pm
RJ9000

Luna contemplated the thought and shrugged.
"Why not? I do need to keep up with my training, don't I? Overheard you and Viary speaking when I was walking up."
Luna smiled, changing her usual arrogant smile to a semi-warm and happy smile.
"Where are we gonna go, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:44 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

User Image
Yuki thought about it... No one's at the town, or anywhere to be honest. barely people are around the school too. Um.... Go to wherever I can think of, I guess Yuki said, as he turned on the motorcycle, and getting the persona of a guy who rides motorcycles. So you gonna get in? Yuki said, in a different voice to her.

{gone to training simulator}

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:16 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

User Image
Lucendia flew into her "house" and landed in front of the stairs. She walked up and opened a random door, knowing that it was a guest room if it wasn't a bathroom or her own bedroom. She put Tenchi on the bed and put the covers on him. Lucy walked out the room and stretched. She walked downstairs and began to make some waffles. She was in the mood for some waffles.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:37 pm
ViaryThePurpleDragon

tenchi suddenly woke up. he looked around the strange room, wondering were he was. he was confused. he hasnt known anything that has happened lately
User Image  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:43 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

User Image
Lucendia was walking by, eating a waffle and noticed that Tenchi was awake. Lucy fully opened the door, finishing her waffle and crossing her arms.
"It's about time you woke up. You tried to kill me all because I helped save your vampiric life."
With that, Lucendia summoned a bottle of blood via purple flame. She threw it at Tenchi.
"Heads up."
With that Lucy turned and walked back downstairs, knowing that if Tenchi didn't catch i, the bottle would somehow end up in his hands anyway.

Houses and Mansions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff