Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Its so hot here Im sweating like crazy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duwilo

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
scream
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Dude, I live in Louisiana, so I sweat 24/7. Your'e looking at a state that has these four seasons...summer...summer...SUMMER....and then there's Autumn. XD

Where in Lousianna >.>

I live near the Houma/Thibodaux area. You live in Louisiana?

One of my friends live in houma. I live in Harvey/ Jefferson Parrish right now but stay in hammond when i'm at college. Southeastern pride. biggrin

Oh you attend Southwestern? Nice! I currently attend Nicholls for Psychology, but personally I want to do something with animals XD I thought I was the only furry in Louisiana. n.n

Nope its you me and there's a "Pride" at LSU. Theres this one girl whos fursona is a lioness and she wore her suit for Halloween. I unfortunately wasn't at the party my brother was so i didn't get any contact info but there is always this years party MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway small world, i almost went to Nicholls but SELU had a better comp sci program.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:09 pm
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
scream
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Dude, I live in Louisiana, so I sweat 24/7. Your'e looking at a state that has these four seasons...summer...summer...SUMMER....and then there's Autumn. XD

Where in Lousianna >.>

One of my friends live in houma. I live in Harvey/ Jefferson Parrish right now but stay in hammond when i'm at college. Southeastern pride. biggrin

Oh you attend Southwestern? Nice! I currently attend Nicholls for Psychology, but personally I want to do something with animals XD I thought I was the only furry in Louisiana. n.n

Nope its you me and there's a "Pride" at LSU. Theres this one girl whos fursona is a lioness and she wore her suit for Halloween. I unfortunately wasn't at the party my brother was so i didn't get any contact info but there is always this years party MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway small world, i almost went to Nicholls but SELU had a better comp
sci program.

Oh really? That's awesome! I don't own a fursuit as of now, but I do hope to get one someday. And I totally understand whenever it comes to better college offers. The only reason I'm at Nicholls is because it was the closest college to me. XD Btw, I'm Kristen if you ever want to meet up biggrin  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Duwilo

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
scream

sci program.

Oh really? That's awesome! I don't own a fursuit as of now, but I do hope to get one someday. And I totally understand whenever it comes to better college offers. The only reason I'm at Nicholls is because it was the closest college to me. XD Btw, I'm Kristen if you ever want to meet up biggrin

Ian, its a pleasure. Sure, sounds like fun ^__^. I'd have to work around my job but i'm sure we can manage a hook up at some point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:14 pm
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
scream

sci program.

Ian, its a pleasure. Sure, sounds like fun ^__^. I'd have to work around my job but i'm sure we can manage a hook up at some point.

Sounds like a plan. cat_4laugh If your'e ever in the area.  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Duwilo

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:16 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Duwilo
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

sci program.

Sounds like a plan. cat_4laugh If your'e ever in the area.

emotion_yatta aye aye  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces