Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
It gets better everyone. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pompette

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:17 pm
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

*sigh*...I just...just wanna make up an excuse for now and confess to them later after periods of being with the therapist.
If that is what makes you feel comfortable then go ahead and do that, but don't lie about anything to the therapist.

Of course I won't lie to them, that's the reason why I rather tell them about it than my parents. I just need to express it out to someone in actual words. I'll actually tell them about not being able to confront it to my parents, too.
are you home-schooled this year or are you going to a public school this year?

I am currently homeschooled, going to public school in a few months and yet to express who I "truly" am.
well when you go talk to the guidance counselors, they help a lot, and can give you a lot of info on it, and they have to keep it a secret from everyone, or they can be sued.

Okay, maybe I will talk to a guidance counselor about it when I get to school, so I'd probably have a therapist and counselor at the sametime.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:18 pm
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

Of course I won't lie to them, that's the reason why I rather tell them about it than my parents. I just need to express it out to someone in actual words. I'll actually tell them about not being able to confront it to my parents, too.

I am currently homeschooled, going to public school in a few months and yet to express who I "truly" am.
well when you go talk to the guidance counselors, they help a lot, and can give you a lot of info on it, and they have to keep it a secret from everyone, or they can be sued.

Okay, maybe I will talk to a guidance counselor about it when I get to school, so I'd probably have a therapist and counselor at the sametime.
they are pretty much the same thing lol  

Kalona Ayeliski

Pompette

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

they are pretty much the same thing lol

Extra support is nice. wink  
Help and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas