Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Magical/Mythical - Mythology - Afterlife RPs
Camp Half Blood RP ^.^ OPEN AND WELCOMING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:22 am
Kitty Kat Rosetta

User ImageSèitheach Sòlas Campbell
Sòlas shifted, dropping out of the handstand and someraulting as he landed several yards away from Celestia. He wore twin combat axes, each a little longer than his forearm, on each hip and had what appeared to be a long knives sheathed atop his black leather vambraces on his forearms. He also had short staffs crossed over his shoulders. "It's obvious something's grinding your chain... and frankly, I have little trust in the Olympians since they don't seem to care too much about us," he said quietly. He shifted his weight slightly, his black leather armor making virtually no sound. He didn't know where it had come from; it had simply been on the doorstep of the Ares cabin a few weeks before, on his birthday. Come to think of it, the axes came a year ago, and that odd herbal powder set came the year before, after I got here... though the herbal powder's done wonders for surprising some of the other campers, he thought, a faint smirk flickering over his face. He had recently discovered that he could use his strength to create shockwaves over the ground, though he kept that trick to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image
Celestia looked up, surprised that Sòlas was already there. Celestia hadn't seen him, she was to engrossed with her day dreaming. He was right though, something was "grinding her chains." This was all just happening to fast.
She knew Sòlas was going to be apart of her quest, Chiron told her that. Though she was unsure if he volunteered, or if Chiron made him. This quest was after all insanely important, for both the lives of the demi gods and the gods themselves. Since the tradition was to only have three demi gods on a quest, the three would have to be very powerful.
Celestia was sure most of the demi gods wondered why a daughter of Aphrodite woud be on this quest. She after all wasn't a master at any weapon besides the typical sword, though Celestia was a good bowman as well. If only they knew, I'm not a daughter of Aphrodite. If they were aware of who my biological father was, they would stop asking why I'm head of this quest. Celestia thought to herself. Though she would reveal her identity. At first, she hid that fact Zeus was her father only because Artemis told her to. If a daughter of Zeus showed up at camp. no doubt the news would come to Zeus, and no doubt we would kill her the moment he heard she was still alive, then punish both Hermes and Artemis. But now that Zeus knew of her existence, why would she hid it still? Because she was not proud of being Zeus's daughter. He had done so many terrible things to the demi gods, no doubt they would despise her for it. Besides, she was so used to being a daughter of the goddess of love and beauty, it would be hard to act like herself, since she hasn't done that for years.
Celestia flipped her hair awkwardly and gave Sòlas a dazzling smile. She had become quite talented as acting like an Aphrodite girl, since she had been practicing for years.
"Hey, how goes it?" She wondered if Sòlas had a good breakfast, a decent nights sleep. He would need it, just like her. Though she was awoken by a god in the middle of the night, so she only slept for a total of maybe three hours. She was exhausted, and she hoped there would be no fighting today, or at least not until she had a nice nap. "Once Cresent comes, we can go to te main building and get all the stuff we need for this quest."  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:01 am
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas smiled faintly. "Is it just me, or are the gods actually pulling their heads outta their asses and seemingly 'asking' for help?" he said dryly, sarcasm edging his voice. He knew well that the gods never asked for help unless it suited them, and usually when it suited the gods, it didn't suit those who were doing the helping. He had heard how Clarisse La Rue, one of his half sisters, had been badly hurt on one quest and during the Second Titan War, as it had come to be called when Kronos was revived. He shifted his weight, his gaze flickering around cautiiously. He glanced towards the east, where the dawn was rising. "Considering that between us, I'd be surprised if we had eight hours of sleep total, they have lousy timing," he muttered. He noticed a slight awkwardness in Celestia's movements, so slight if he hadn't been looking at her, even he wouldn't have noticed it. She's hiding something, but what, I can't figure out, he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:12 pm
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

A few dozen yards away, but completely out of sight, Crescent was sleeping peacefully on the edge of the hunting forest. He was set up in a hamock he had made last night during his over night hunting excursion. The boy wasn't exactly sure if that was allowed or not, but no one was going to find a master hunter in the middle of the forest. His eyes slowly opened when he heard the Solas and Celestia's voices not to far away, and though he couldn't make out what they were saying exactly, the fact they were talking at all was enough to jar his memory. "oh yeah" he whispered to himself, remembering they had a quest today. Of the three he was probably the least informed, partially because his mother had been busy with Celestia and didn't explain it to him, partially because he had absent mindedly skimmed over the letter he received explaining the misson while he was planning out his hunting trip. Still he figured someone would be able to explain the details once they met up.

Without a sound he twisted his himself and hamock, causing him to gracefully spill out of it landing on all fours. He gathered up his things, traps, bow, knife, and the other supplies he brought with, and opted to leave his kills and his hammock behind. Crescent figured as pay back for killing the animals he would leave them as an easy meal for the other creatures living there. Slowly Crescent made his way over to Celestia and Solas, and gave them both a small wave. "morning..." he said softly as he let out a big yawn. While not anti social, no one would accuse Crescent of being overly talkative. "so what are we doing?" he asked, sleep still resting on his voice. It was clear that his definition of "skimming through" was akin to most people's definition of "staring at the paper for 2 seconds and setting it aside". So he really had no clue of what they were doing.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta

pdragon619

Sòlas cocked his head as Crescent appeared. He shrugged. "Something about a whip, that's all I know... hopefully we can use it to whip some sense into the gods... considering they usually pay attention about as much as rocks, some of them," he said dryly, his Irish accent hiding the sarcasm in his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:47 pm
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

Crescent slowly nodded, he remembered seeing the word "whip" but hadn't gotten the context of it since he pretty much didn't read the note. However when Solas went on about using the whopt to "whip some sense into the gods" his body tensed. Crescent was a moma's boy through and through, and anything he perceived as a threat to his mother Artemis, a goddess, put him on edge. The fact that it was man making the threat didn't help matters much, since Artemis had allways told him that most men couldn't be trusted. "I doubt thats what it would be used for if the gods are the ones sending us on the quest" he said softly. He didn't know why they would want Solas to go on the quest if he was so vocal about not liking them. Crescent didn't have anything against the gods, because they had allways for the most part either left him alone or were nice to him. He had heard that his uncle Apollo didn't approve of his mother and father being together, but once he was born his attitude seemed to change, he had even taught him a bit about music playing a few times. He looked over at Celestia, a shy smile on his face. "so when do we start?" he asked, his voice gentle and reserved.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:58 pm
pdragon619

Sòlas shrugged. "I'm only joking. I have nothing against the gods... if someone were stupid enough to stand against them, history speaks for itself. Unfortunately for me, none of the gods seem to notice or give a damn about me other than Ares claiming me," he sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

pdragon619

User Image

Celestia looked at Crescent, who had just shown up. She knew what the quest was about, and she was just about to say exactly what. Zeus received a prophecy not to long ago, in fact, two moons ago. The prophecy was about someone, not clear who or what, it could be a human, demi god, immortal, demon, centaur, nymph, sayter, no one knew, would steal the whip. That person/thing would then attack Zeus and steal Zeus's immortality and powers, and thus becoming the new god of the gods, with all of Zeus's abilities oer the sky.
All Zeus knew was that the whip was hidden, the only clues to them being three keys hidden behind doors. The first door was all Zeus knew about, it was behind a medal in the summer olympics, though which one was not knowns. Celestia figured it must be behind the gold medal of the archery, though she was unsure.

She was just about to tell them all that, opening her mouth, though before any vocal sounds came out, she remembered, she was suposed to know as little as they did, and so she closed her mouth.
Celestia then looked to the other two and smiled innocently. I'll go ask Chiron now, it should be quick, you guys stay out here.
Celestia then bolted to the double doors of the main house. A few moments later, she came out, carrying more than just her silver bow (with no arrows) and her fake cell phone. She had a rather large backpack, three actually, holding all the essentials inside. Sleeping bags, water containers, flash lights, golden drachma, matches, and at least three sacks of jewels each, diamonds and such, from Zeus himself to help on their quest.
Here, one for each of us. She handed the other two their backpacks. They have not only golden drachma but diamonds and stuff like that as well. Celestia held out one of her sacks and took out a diamond, pretended to admire it, then put it back. Before we do anything, we should find a town and one of those cash for gold stores, that way we can be sure of buying whatever we need later on. Celestia grinned.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:01 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas blinked as he took the pack. "Then let's get moving," he said as he tugged out a ruby as wide as his fingernail and half as long as his forefinger. "Damn... a jewelry store would go utterly apeshit over these," he said softly, thinking. For just an instant, his midnight blue irises rippled with prismatic green light before reverting to normal. He felt a shudder go down his spine, as if he sensed something but couldn't put his finger on what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
pdragon619

User Image
Celestia nodded, turning her head towards the exit. She never stepped foot out of came for the past few years. She hadn't been in the real forest for some time, her game might be a bit rusty. Cerescent may be the son of Artemis, but Celestia is considered a daughter of her's, well,at least, that how Artemis feels.
Celestia told everyone she used to be a huntress for Artemis, though only for year. She then decided a daughter of Aphrodite should not be held back from the point of her existence (love) so she quit. Thats not really the case but if she told people she was raised by Artemis, what would they think? It was all Artemis's idea of not telling anyone her true identity.
Celestia giggled to Sòlas's comment about the jewels. Yea, well, we should get going then. She took a step towards the exit. She was one step away from turning her back on it all, the safety of the camp, her frieds and family, and possibly her identity. Though she was ready, and with one look back on the camp, she whispered a goodbye, and walked past the mortal force field.
Celestia smiled when she was greeted by a gust of wind from the woods. It never rained a the camp, and never really grew cold. It was summer, so the chilly wind only lasted for about three seconds. Celestia turned her back to the trees and waited for the other two to come out.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:19 pm
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

Crescent grabbed his bag and looked through it, ignoring the gold and gems, instead focused on the food and other essentials they had been given. "thanks" he said to Celestia. He looked at Solas for a moment, and decided to believe that he wasn't really a threat so he nodded and smiled at him. When they were about to leave he noticed Celestia hesitate a bit, even mutter something under her breath. Crescent on the other hand had no such difficulties and he walked through the force field as if it was any other day. He had only been there for a year, and mostly kept to himself, plus he really had no reason to believe he wouldn't be coming back eventually, so there wasn't much sentiment to this moment for him. He felt a small gust of wind and raised his head to sniff the air. He picked up the scents of several animals who's scents were carried on the draft, but none of them were predatory so he wasn't concerned. He looked at the others and nodded towards the trail and set off in front.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas smirked slightly as he slipped through the barrier holding mortals away from the camp. "Sometimes I think they're lucky... not realizing what's right under their nose... but then, they never get to see the kind of action that gets blood pumping for real," he said softly. He pulled one of his celestial bronze wrapped spear hilts/staffs off of his back and held it loosely. What seemed to be bluish mist wrapped around the staff before being sucked away, showing the spear hilt-staff had vanished. "It's a little storage trick I came up with... makes it handy if we were to need weapons and didn't necessarily have them 'on us', so to speak," he said with a small smile.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:33 pm
pdragon619
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Celestia held out her cell phone and pressed a number, she didn't pay attention to which one. It instantly turned into a whip, though Celestia didn't dare thrash it around like a toy. Comes in handy, every kind of weapon in one little fake piece of technology. She chirped, proud of her weapon. Hephaestus made it for her under the request of Artemis before Celestia had to leave. She wasn't a master at every weapon, not by a long shot, though most of them she was haf decent at. Celestia then turned over the whip. On the handle there was a little button that looked like the hang up red phone sign on most cell phones. She pressed it and the whip shrunk into a normal cel phone again. Very useful.
Celestia placed her hand on her silver bow. She hadn't used it in five years, since she had to use her biologically given electricity powers to use it. All she had to do to operate the bow was pull back on the string, and an electric arrow would take its place by her fingers. She needed no arrows, another gift from Artemis. Celestia was surprised no one had asked her why she always carries around a silver bow with no arrows, since it seemed strange to her. Artemis had given her multiple gifts, the bow, the phone, and the ability to talk to animals, though Celestia doesn't talk to animals normally, since she has to keep it a secret. Plus, it isn't that useful to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:38 pm
[[ hey guys, so I need to go soon, like now, but also, I need one of you to play a RPC for the futur, more details will be given to who ever wants it. If you guys want to help with the plot, (I have most of it thought out but not the kinks and such) then go ahead and PM me, also, if you want to know the plans, I will be more then happy tot ell it to you guy. ^.^ ))  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas cocked his head slightly, but kept his mouth shut as he sealed away the other shaft-staff. He suspected that the silver bow was a hint to Celestia's secret, though he didn't plan on pressing her for details of her past. "I would think that the best way to get into the Olympics would be the trials... and fortunately I know a few contacts that may be able to do that," he muttered.  
Magical/Mythical - Mythology - Afterlife RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff