Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

land of storms and tea

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:47 pm
NocturnalVeil

Whooops, hadn't meant to slip out something offensive, heheh. I don't know any Swedish myself, although I find it a beautiful language to listen to.

This clears up a lot for me too, thanks. I'd heard of text threads and whatnot and was wondering how the two worked in relation to one another. I think for a while I will stick with promoting my recycled tank thread when I get to it.

I feel considerably more knowledgeable about how to go about my tank once I get my monsters set up. I can't thank you enough!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm
land of storms and tea
NocturnalVeil

Whooops, hadn't meant to slip out something offensive, heheh. I don't know any Swedish myself, although I find it a beautiful language to listen to.

This clears up a lot for me too, thanks. I'd heard of text threads and whatnot and was wondering how the two worked in relation to one another. I think for a while I will stick with promoting my recycled tank thread when I get to it.

I feel considerably more knowledgeable about how to go about my tank once I get my monsters set up. I can't thank you enough!

No worries, I wish someone would have just told me all this stuff when I started out, like that you can take away the comment option in your tank and replace it with a link to your bump thread. All you need to do is find the topic number in your bump thread link and add it in your account settings, third option from the bottom to the right.

If you let me know when your tank and bump thread is up I can add you to the guild text thread and don't forget to post in the mega grab thread as well, read instructions in the first post. 3nodding

Cod isn't offensive, just a sort of "rugged sailor" way of refering to a male organ. xd  

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:47 pm
NocturnalVeil

I have a question. What are the best fish to put in my tank. I'm kind of new at this and don't know. XC  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 pm
crackerlover
NocturnalVeil

I have a question. What are the best fish to put in my tank. I'm kind of new at this and don't know. XC

That depends on you. lite fish don't glow, so none of those if you want a glowing tank.
Having a full tank (17 fish) is always best, shows you're a serious tank owner.

If you can be online every day and spend a few hours bumping and showing of your tank you can make a profit on most fish. Mini monsters that drop colored gold glows more often than cash shop fish (with exeption of the dolphins) It can variate from 2 hours between glows and up to 5 hours depending on what fish you have.

I recommend all who are "kind of new to this" to start with mini monsters and to go for a pure tank if possible. (One kind of fish)
A tip would be Katsumi's Kokeshi Doll, though they never glow more than 13 at once. So 10-13 of those and the rest some other monster like lightning bug, alpha gram or walkers. A tank like that would give about 400-600 gold per player and you would need to earn atleast 12k per day to cover the fish cost.

12k is easy to grab yourself in case it don't work out so you wouldn't loose that much in case it don't go as planned. It's a good place to start any way. ^^  

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:02 pm
NocturnalVeil
crackerlover
NocturnalVeil

That depends on you. lite fish don't glow, so none of those if you want a glowing tank.
Having a full tank (17 fish) is always best, shows you're a serious tank owner.

If you can be online every day and spend a few hours bumping and showing of your tank you can make a profit on most fish. Mini monsters that drop colored gold glows more often than cash shop fish (with exeption of the dolphins) It can variate from 2 hours between glows and up to 5 hours depending on what fish you have.

I recommend all who are "kind of new to this" to start with mini monsters and to go for a pure tank if possible. (One kind of fish)
A tip would be Katsumi's Kokeshi Doll, though they never glow more than 13 at once. So 10-13 of those and the rest some other monster like lightning bug, alpha gram or walkers. A tank like that would give about 400-600 gold per player and you would need to earn atleast 12k per day to cover the fish cost.

12k is easy to grab yourself in case it don't work out so you wouldn't loose that much in case it don't go as planned. It's a good place to start any way. ^^
Oh, okay. Thanks. I'll try that! X3  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:06 pm
crackerlover

I counted on 20k per KKD and 10k per lightning bug and a tank of 13 KKD's and 4 lightningbugs. KKD's usually costs more, so watch the price and buy when it's low. Lightningbugs, walkers, alpha gram and lacebacks can go down to under 7k if you're lucky. ^^  

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:11 pm
NocturnalVeil
crackerlover

I counted on 20k per KKD and 10k per lightning bug and a tank of 13 KKD's and 4 lightningbugs. KKD's usually costs more, so watch the price and buy when it's low. Lightningbugs, walkers, alpha gram and lacebacks can go down to under 7k if you're lucky. ^^
So mini monsters are good then? Should I wait until the price drops?  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:13 pm
NocturnalVeil
land of storms and tea
NocturnalVeil

No worries, I wish someone would have just told me all this stuff when I started out, like that you can take away the comment option in your tank and replace it with a link to your bump thread. All you need to do is find the topic number in your bump thread link and add it in your account settings, third option from the bottom to the right.

If you let me know when your tank and bump thread is up I can add you to the guild text thread and don't forget to post in the mega grab thread as well, read instructions in the first post. 3nodding

Cod isn't offensive, just a sort of "rugged sailor" way of refering to a male organ. xd

Will do! Glad this guild is here to help me get started.

Ahh, gotcha. XD Funny how when I pick up bits and pieces of other languages it seems to be the above pg-13 terms first.  

land of storms and tea

Dapper Dabbler

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:17 pm
crackerlover
NocturnalVeil
crackerlover

Anything under avarage marketplace is usually good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:18 pm
NocturnalVeil
crackerlover
NocturnalVeil
crackerlover

Anything under avarage marketplace is usually good. 3nodding
Okay, thanks. :3  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:19 pm
land of storms and tea
Will do! Glad this guild is here to help me get started.

Ahh, gotcha. XD Funny how when I pick up bits and pieces of other languages it seems to be the above pg-13 terms first.

So true! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:10 am
crackerlover
NocturnalVeil
crackerlover

sadly prices dont really drop, if nothing gaia keeps making them go up, by not selling the good fish or only making the cost g-cash..  

sexygingerbear

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 pm
sexygingerbear
crackerlover
NocturnalVeil
crackerlover

sadly prices dont really drop, if nothing gaia keeps making them go up, by not selling the good fish or only making the cost g-cash..

The monsters have never been cheaper and the cash shop fish as well. My first BG fish ever that didn't pop up in the daily chance was a streamer fish that I bought for 30k, when it was cheaper than it ever been before. That was then. Prices have gotten better, though this has caused more people to afford the fish and more buyers means higher prices. It's still better than a year ago when a laceback didn't go under 20k.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:39 pm
sexygingerbear

Just checked out your shop, those kitty's are just to cute. cat_3nodding
... I might just buy one!  

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

sexygingerbear

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:03 pm
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear

Just checked out your shop, those kitty's are just to cute. cat_3nodding
... I might just buy one!
thanks! you should, ppl on gaia get free shipping! and im willing to talk prices or work its self!  
Booty Grab Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff