Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Seren Meinir's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 am
angelmage99

User ImageSeren smiles and blushes as well beforfe Kai gave her a kiss. She watches as he disappeared then she finally disappears into her room. Once there she just completely collapses on her bed without even changing out of her street clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:05 am
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai was always a morning person. It was the type of person who could be up at 5 in the morning and not need a sip of coffee. He was sure Seren wasn't like him. Most people weren't. In order to pass the time, waiting for his fiancee to get up, Kai took out a pocket book and started to think of expenses he would need to take care of when he got to work later. He was lucky it was a family business it meant as long as the work got done then he could be out as long as he wanted to.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:14 am
angelmage99

User ImageSeren slowly wakes up and yawns. She then stretches and looks out her bedroom window. Reaching up to her neck she feels something there. Looking down she notices an engagment necklace. She had forgotten that she was now engaged to her boyfriend, no fiance, Kai. Smiling to herself, Seren changes her clothes and then heads downstairs. She spots Kai in her living room and walks over to him and kiss him on the cheek. "Morning." She whispers softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:21 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai was a little surprised by the sudden kiss. He didn't hear Seren coming. The man put away his pocket book and turned around so he was facing her while on the couch. He then wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He then pulled her over the couch and hugged her like she was a big rag doll or something. "Good morning beautiful."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:27 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren gasps and laughs a bit as Kai pulled her over the couch and into his lap. "So how did you sleep." She says with another smile. She then kisses him softly on the lips before pulling away to look into her fiance's brown eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai smiled in return to her. He liked her smile as much as she probably liked his. "Like a kitten." He answered her with a girn. He kissed her in return before letting her go. He wasn't going to hold her captive.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:40 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren sighed when Kai let her go. Instead of moving she decided to stay on his lap. "Well I'm glad you slept good." She said in reply, still smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:02 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai was glad that Seren decided to stay in his lap. He returned his hands and arms so they were around her. "Well then. I hope you slept well as well." He told her with a grin.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren nodded her head and smiles at Kai. "I did sleep well." She said before laying her head on his chest and then she wrapes her arms around his waist as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:42 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai chuckled and held his fiancee tight. "I'm very glad that you did too. From to day onwards your going to be busy with planning huh." He commented. He didn't know the first thing about planning for a wedding, but at least Seren had their mothers and Kiki to help with that stuff.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:55 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren smiled and then nods her head. "Yeah I am but I'm going to be really stressed with planning." She says to him. "I don't know how I'm going to be able todo all of this with just both of our mothers." She whispers before closing her eyes. "Would you like something for breakfast?" She asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 am
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai hugged Seren. He understood that she would find it hard when it was her first time. It would be easier when one of his cousins got married and she started to help or something. "This is why I gave you all the time in the world to think about when you wanted to get married. That way you had all the time to get things ready for it." He told her with a grin.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:08 am
angelmage99

User ImageSeren nods her head and laces her fingers in with his.. "Well I'm glad that you gave me all the time to figure it out." She says before kissing him once again. She couldn't get tired of feeling his lips against hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:53 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai grinned and blushed. It seemed to him that Seren was happy that she was given all the time that she needed. "So anyways." He said breaking into something he didn't want to talk about until he was sure that she would be fine. "As for breakfast, I'm fine with almost anything." He answered her.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:03 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren looks up at Kai. "So would ou be fine with pancakes or something else?" She asks before unwrapping herself from Kai's arms. Once she was completely free, Seren heads towards her kitchen.  
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff