View Results

Xiporah

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:29 am
Sammy, Chino is our breast expert. smile

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:00 am
chinotenshi
paper giraffes
chinotenshi
Are you doing any adjusting of your boobs? Like pulling from your back, under your arm, and bringing it into your boobs to make them fuller?

THANK GOD YOU POSTED.

I am. I pulled so much that my skin turned red. I even got the inserts that helped a little BUT I HAVE ******** v****a ARMPITS AND IT JUST MAKES ME AND EVERYTHING LOOK UGLY AS ******** class="clear">
Could be that the style of the bustier doesn't fit your body shape, or just is a crappy bustier that sits lower than you need to give you lift...
If you want, I can get on Skype and do a quick booby tutorial to make sure you are adjusting yourself properly.

Sounds good. My Skype is paper.giraffes and I'll be free all today until around 3:30PST, because after that we're returning the bustier I have now and probably get a new one, so hopefully you can get on before that.  

paper giraffes

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:11 pm
paper giraffes
chinotenshi
paper giraffes
chinotenshi
Are you doing any adjusting of your boobs? Like pulling from your back, under your arm, and bringing it into your boobs to make them fuller?

THANK GOD YOU POSTED.

I am. I pulled so much that my skin turned red. I even got the inserts that helped a little BUT I HAVE ******** v****a ARMPITS AND IT JUST MAKES ME AND EVERYTHING LOOK UGLY AS ******** class="clear">
Could be that the style of the bustier doesn't fit your body shape, or just is a crappy bustier that sits lower than you need to give you lift...
If you want, I can get on Skype and do a quick booby tutorial to make sure you are adjusting yourself properly.

Sounds good. My Skype is paper.giraffes and I'll be free all today until around 3:30PST, because after that we're returning the bustier I have now and probably get a new one, so hopefully you can get on before that.
If you'll be on in about a half hour, I'll get on after my shower. Don't have much time this morning. My Skype is sarahjapan878.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:12 pm
Xiporah
Sammy, Chino is our breast expert. smile
redface  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:30 pm
chinotenshi
paper giraffes
chinotenshi
paper giraffes
chinotenshi

THANK GOD YOU POSTED.

If you'll be on in about a half hour, I'll get on after my shower. Don't have much time this morning. My Skype is sarahjapan878.

I'm on whenever you need me. I'll get my mum to wait for going out until you can get on so I can get your advice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:32 pm
paper giraffes
chinotenshi
paper giraffes
chinotenshi
paper giraffes
chinotenshi

THANK GOD YOU POSTED.

I'm on whenever you need me. I'll get my mum to wait for going out until you can get on so I can get your advice.
Okay. Lemme take a quick shower and I'll get on.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas