Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
My choice in "men" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 am
iShotElmo8D
Well, Iono...I agree that it's coincidental, though. Transitionings are pretty huge and drastic, so no one must be changing themselves just because they broke up with someone..it just doesn't match the puzzles up to me. I mean, you'd find someone else eventually, right? xd You just bumped into people who were most likely still questioning themselves. As for the rapist...:insertmiddlefingerhere:

I was really only making a joke about it, they couldn't handle me so they had to become a woman to compete with my cuteness, i dont know, ahhaha.

And yeah, rapist, gave the little boy HIV too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 pm
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
Well, Iono...I agree that it's coincidental, though. Transitionings are pretty huge and drastic, so no one must be changing themselves just because they broke up with someone..it just doesn't match the puzzles up to me. I mean, you'd find someone else eventually, right? xd You just bumped into people who were most likely still questioning themselves. As for the rapist...:insertmiddlefingerhere:

I was really only making a joke about it, they couldn't handle me so they had to become a woman to compete with my cuteness, i dont know, ahhaha.

Ohhh what the ********. neutral  

Pompette

Sintheimp

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 pm
RavennaGrimoire
Sintheimp
RavennaGrimoire
Can we just have an open discussion for a moment?
My first boyfriend, when I was 14, was an a*****e when I dated him, he was 15.

I find out that recently (he's 21 now), that he raped a little boy. My first kiss was with a rapist.

My second "boyfriend", I say it in quotes cuz we dated for like, 2 weeks over the internet, Brandon was an a*****e, and then after we broke up, he started his transitioning into a woman.

My third/latest boyfriend, Nikita, whom I was crazy about, tried to kill himself, his parents sent him to germany, we dated for a month and a half while he was there, and I broke up with him cuz he's in love with his ex, now just told me that he's considering transitioning.

What is it about me that makes men want to become women?

I hope that it's noticed by now that Im just being funny, I couldn't care less if they became women,
but has this happened to any of you guys? Dated someone and then after you broke up with them they transitioned?

I had one boyfriend that dress up as a girl and he was my whole top but i mean its not u doing anything wrong, before u can get to the right guy for u, u have to go deep down under. that means dating losers to u get to a winner

I'm a drag queen.

That does not change what i said good sir  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 pm
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

that's REALLY what scared me about it, cuz I almost had sex with him, Im glad I didnt.  

Hashtagihateit

Pompette

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:35 pm
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

that's REALLY what scared me about it, cuz I almost had sex with him, Im glad I didnt.

Did he even have HIV at the time you were with him?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 pm
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

No idea, it was 6 years ago, but y'know, it's not impossible, considering he'd been with quite a few guys before he was with me.  

Hashtagihateit

Pompette

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:44 pm
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

No idea, it was 6 years ago, but y'know, it's not impossible, considering he'd been with quite a few guys before he was with me.

Wow, err...That's...gross. neutral Not that he's been with a few guys before you, 'cause not everyone bumps into people who haven't dated before.. it's just the fact that he's diagnosed with HIV. emotion_puke  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 pm
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

Wow, err...That's...gross. neutral Not that he's been with a few guys before you, 'cause not everyone bumps into people who haven't dated before.. it's just the fact that he's diagnosed with HIV. emotion_puke

I don't even think he knew until he was tested in the prison or whatever.  

Hashtagihateit

Pompette

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:52 pm
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

I bet you hope something bad happens to him. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:54 pm
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

Nah, not really, hahaha. He's already in prison, so I could care less. It's just lame that my first kiss was with him.  

Hashtagihateit

Pompette

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:58 pm
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

Nah, not really, hahaha. He's already in prison, so I could care less. It's just lame that my first kiss was with him.

Aw, I'm sorry...if it makes you feel any better, my first kiss was actually last year on September, and it was by someone I didn't even like. He was really unattractive, and I was pressured into kissing him. Sometimes, I just pretend it never happened. neutral

You just need to know that not every first person you date will be the love of your life, and you'll regret many things after ending things with them..like kissing for instance. xd (besides, dating someone for the first time and still being with them for over 10 years is sooo rare. burning_eyes )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:01 pm
iShotElmo8D

Aw, I'm sorry...if it makes you feel any better, my first kiss was actually last year on September, and it was by someone I didn't even like. He was really unattractive, and I was pressured into kissing him. Sometimes, I just pretend it never happened. neutral

You just need to know that not every first person you date will be the love of your life, and you'll regret many things after ending things with them..like kissing for instance. xd

There have been a couple guys that i've hung out with that I just wish i would've have made a move on, I'm too much of a p***y to do any of that.  

Hashtagihateit

Pompette

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:01 pm
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

You just need to know that not every first person you date will be the love of your life, and you'll regret many things after ending things with them..like kissing for instance. xd

There have been a couple guys that i've hung out with that I just wish i would've have made a move on, I'm too much of a p***y to do any of that.

Is it too late to do that?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:04 pm
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

Where I don't really hang out with alot guys anymore, let alone friends, hahah.
Mike, the one whom I really wish I had made a move on first (we had a sleep over and there was spooning), but now he's engaged to some other guy, and Nikita, who was my first love, is a liar. We finally dated this past winter, after his parents sent him to germany for trying to kill himself, and he was trying to get with his ex the entire time so yeah  

Hashtagihateit

Pompette

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:07 pm
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

Where I don't really hang out with alot guys anymore, let alone friends, hahah.
Mike, the one whom I really wish I had made a move on first (we had a sleep over and there was spooning), but now he's engaged to some other guy, and Nikita, who was my first love, is a liar. We finally dated this past winter, after his parents sent him to germany for trying to kill himself, and he was trying to get with his ex the entire time so yeah

Well, forget about them. Is there anyone currently at the moment who you wish to make a move on?  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff