Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
my problem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm
bout him bcuz i care bout him but i love tonna ugh why must life hate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:49 pm
Look, I'm pretty sure if you act mature about it and tell him you're married, and your new bride is expecting, so you simply can't afford to risk that for their sake. It's really all you have to do. You have to think from the perspective of not only a husband, but a father now and you need to do the grown up thing for your actual family. I know it's probably hard, but you have to think from a grown man's perspective here. If you consider those things, it should be an easy decision.  

Werblergerble

2,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:52 pm
ththing is im a sweetheart and i hate to hurt people emotionally yet i lvoe to fight i will fight till theres no blood left in my body. yet if i tell him no it will break his heart and ill feel super bad. i just cant do that it sucksbeing a sweetheart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:57 pm
Again, you have to think of this from a grown man's perspective and get serious. Honestly, I wouldn't have as much a problem with this if your wife wasn't expecting. But, you have to stay focused on your new family, your career and education so you can support your wife and kid, not rekindle relationships with your past lover(s). If you're mature enough, you'll do the grown up thing.

Plus, you don't have to be a total a** when you tell him you can't be together. And I'm sure, given how old he is, he's mature enough to understand why you said no. If not, then he isn't mature enough for a serious relationship.  

Werblergerble

2,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:05 pm
So, I could be misunderstanding, but from what I gather, your wife is not okay with you dating some other guy. Honestly, that's hardly surprising. Open marriages work for some people, but all parties involved need to be willing.

Falling in love with someone and getting married doesn't mean that you'll never be attracted to anyone else ever again. Temptation happens. But when you get married, you're making a commitment to your spouse. If you aren't prepared for that level of commitment (which, as I hope you're aware, isn't necessarily going to be easy or fun), then why in the hell did you get married??

If you love your wife and you're serious about the marriage, then you need to stop making childish excuses (this "I'm a sweetheart" nonsense, for example) and put aside the idea of dating that guy.

Besides, what kind of person would expect you to ditch your pregnant bride?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 pm
i understand wat ur saying bro but the thing is i dont have the heart to hurt someone in an emotional way but i might as well try and figure out wat to rwally do ugh i hate this i had a feling this wud happem  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:14 pm
jeffrulz2
i understand wat ur saying bro but the thing is i dont have the heart to hurt someone in an emotional way but i might as well try and figure out wat to rwally do ugh i hate this i had a feling this wud happem

listen to the person Onii-chan and stop making bs excuses.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:17 pm
im a sweetheart i only ever turned down one person and broke up with one person and i felt terrible idk how to even go about it honestly  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:21 pm
jeffrulz2
im a sweetheart i only ever turned down one person and broke up with one person and i felt terrible idk how to even go about it honestly
How about... TELL HIM UR MARRIED  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm
i dont know how to even go bout this problem ugh  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:42 pm
jeffrulz2
i dont know how to even go bout this problem ugh

The only way to do this is to be up front; if you don't want to hurt him and you love him so much, be honest with him. If he's a true friend, he will understand and would want you to be happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:49 pm
ya thats true but he'll still b hurt  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:28 pm
jeffrulz2

that's something he will have to deal with.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:35 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
jeffrulz2

true hmmmmmm decisions now  

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 pm
jeffrulz2
Shadow Ra Warrior
jeffrulz2

true hmmmmmm decisions now

there r no decisions! Ur married dumbass! (is getting agravatted)  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff