Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
{KFMBB} Zuko x Haru {Muffins} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KentuckyFriedMcBurgerBell
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:55 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko sighed and nodded understandingly. "I'll do it in less than a second, they will feel nothing." He promised as he closed in on the Deerbear, running at full speed and slicing off it's head in one shot. The fire-bender did feel really bad, but what had to be done, had to be done.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haru closed his eyes, wincing softly. He then pushed them open slowly, looking over to the dead creature. Haru gulped and bit his lip before walking over to it, running his hand through it's now blood-soaked furr. "Lets take it back... I'll earth bend it out of here. It will save us carrying it."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko sighed softly and cleaned off his sword in the grass, then slid it back into it's case. "Okay. But look on the bright side, soon we'll be out of these forests and into a village." He said reassuringly, putting his hand on Haru's shoulder with a gentle smile.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Haru nodded once and smiled, resting his head on to the other's hand. He then lifted his head and got down into his stance. He shifted the earth under the dead creature, heading towards the camp.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:12 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko walked beside Haru, and couldn't help but have the faintest blush on his cheeks. He wanted to tell him so bad... but what would he say? The fire-bender continued to be deep in thought, not noticing that his hand was extremely close to the earth-bender's.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Haru smiled once they reached the camp fire. He waved, noticing Aang, Katara, Sokka and Toph were back. Haru pulled a knife out of his pocket and sighed, bending down to cut up bits of meat from the dead creature. "Zuko... What part do you want?".

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:20 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko shook his head lightly. "Everyone else can choose first, i'll just have what's left over. I'm not that hungry." He sat the farthest away from everyone, sitting cross legged, his arms crossed and his head down, his usual thinking stance.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Haru nodded, cutting the rest up. Twenty minute's later, when everyone was eating theirs, Haru brought a small wooden bowl up to Zuko filled with meat. "We can share since there's only one bowl left... I put in enough for two."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:00 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko looked up when he heard Haru's voice, and he smiled slightly at the offering. "Thanks, but no thanks. I know you haven't eaten in a while, and i'm not exactly starving to death, you go ahead." The fire-bender said honestly, wanting the guy that he loved to be properly nourished.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Haru smiled and sat down next to the other, placing the bowl on to the floor next to himself. He reached up and brushed his fingers against the other's cheek. "Thank's Zuko... That's nice of you."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:10 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko couldn't help but blush even more as Haru touched his cheek in such a manner. "You're welcome..." The fire-bender said softly, using all his strength not to just pin the earth-bender down and kiss him deeply.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Haru frowned, tilting his head to the side. He stood up and bent down, making a large earth tent around him and Zuko. "Okay, Zuko. You're acting weird... What's wrong? Is it that person you love?"

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:22 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

As soon as the tent was up, all bets were off. Zuko immediately pinned Haru to the ground, looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry... but i can't hold back any longer." He whispered against his lips before kissing him deeply and passionately, his blush lightly intensifying.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Haru gasped, looking in to the other's face. He then close his eyes slightly, relaxing in to the kiss. He slid his hands in to the other's hair, a small smile on his face. He then pulled his lips away slightly. "Zuko..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko smiled softly as he felt the gentle fingers of Haru in his hair. "Haru..." He said quietly, resting his hand gently on his cheek. "I love you." The fire-bender said silently, reconnecting their lips in an even deeper and more passionate kiss. He couldn't believe that the earth-bender hadn't pushed him away.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff