Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 pm
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
haha i'll buy more things xD lol im just short with g xD

awwz, that's understandable... the only reason I've got as much as I do is bc I'm addicted to watching sponsor vids for cash lol.. and ofc I talk my hubby into buyin me cash every now and again too ><  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:25 pm
xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen

awwz, that's understandable... the only reason I've got as much as I do is bc I'm addicted to watching sponsor vids for cash lol.. and ofc I talk my hubby into buyin me cash every now and again too ><
ooo lol well i wanna buy too but i just dont think its worth it sweatdrop my opinion  

Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
Crew

Shirtless Informer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

x aisaka x

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 pm
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen

Psst! Hey Bro!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 pm
x aisaka x
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen

Psst! Hey Bro!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
haha nice biggrin :3 suot ko yan xD minus the balloon kunin xa ng girl ko smile ) thanks emotion_hug  

Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
Crew

Shirtless Informer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 am
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen

ooo lol well i wanna buy too but i just dont think its worth it sweatdrop my opinion

haha you are absolutely correct! but Im a fash addict >< you should see all the fash I have on perfect world... my wardrobe in pw would totally put my invy here to shame.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:31 am
xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx

haha you are absolutely correct! but Im a fash addict >< you should see all the fash I have on perfect world... my wardrobe in pw would totally put my invy here to shame.....
sorry what do you mean? biggrin  

Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
Crew

Shirtless Informer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 pm
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx

sorry what do you mean? biggrin

You meant it was not worth it to put real cash into Gaia right? To that I say you are correct. smile

But I'm addicted to all the different fashions here. Or rather, addicted to all the items that make my avi so cute. Which is why I spend cash every now and again. ><

Perfect World is an MMO, one that I'm extremely addicted to! I have more fash(clothing) to customize my toon with in PW, than I have items here on gaia.

(Hopefully I explained better this time ><)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:49 pm
xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx

You meant it was not worth it to put real cash into Gaia right? To that I say you are correct. smile

But I'm addicted to all the different fashions here. Or rather, addicted to all the items that make my avi so cute. Which is why I spend cash every now and again. ><

Perfect World is an MMO, one that I'm extremely addicted to! I have more fash(clothing) to customize my toon with in PW, than I have items here on gaia.

(Hopefully I explained better this time ><)
oooh alright. biggrin lol so you complete the MCs? biggrin i just hate it old things are expensive =.= like the slippers and stuffs. 2003 items crying i just really wish i saaw this game earlier  

Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
Crew

Shirtless Informer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
oooh alright. biggrin lol so you complete the MCs? biggrin i just hate it old things are expensive =.= like the slippers and stuffs. 2003 items crying i just really wish i saaw this game earlier

If by completing the MC's you mean to buy enough of each 1 to wear the entire outfit at once.. no >< I can't quite see spending that much on gaia lol.. But I have bought multiples.. to be able to wear at least a couple of the items.. Generally, it's cheaper to buy the MC's in multiples when they come out, rather than find older items to match o.o
Some of those who were lucky enough to obtain those items when they came out, no longer play, leaving less for the newer gaians to pick at in the marketplace. Then when the newer gaians buy what is in the marketplace, they too eventually quit... hoarding those items, leaving even less to be picked at, and driving the demand for the items ever higher.
Supply and Demand... it's a vicious cycle ;p  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:32 pm
xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen

If by completing the MC's you mean to buy enough of each 1 to wear the entire outfit at once.. no >< I can't quite see spending that much on gaia lol.. But I have bought multiples.. to be able to wear at least a couple of the items.. Generally, it's cheaper to buy the MC's in multiples when they come out, rather than find older items to match o.o
Some of those who were lucky enough to obtain those items when they came out, no longer play, leaving less for the newer gaians to pick at in the marketplace. Then when the newer gaians buy what is in the marketplace, they too eventually quit... hoarding those items, leaving even less to be picked at, and driving the demand for the items ever higher.
Supply and Demand... it's a vicious cycle ;p
yea that sad really sucky crying i want one of the old one. the black for the head xD  

Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
Crew

Shirtless Informer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:19 pm
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
yea that sad really sucky crying i want one of the old one. the black for the head xD

o.o black what for the head?! Im confused ><  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:21 pm
xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen

o.o black what for the head?! Im confused ><
the black headgear biggrin 2003 mc  

Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
Crew

Shirtless Informer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 am
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen

I must admit, I haven't quite memorized all the past MC's, thus I looked here to try and figure out which one you're talking about. It lists the Gremlin Hat, but then the marketplace doesn't seem to know that item at all... sad So again, I am at a loss for which black headgear you mean.

*Edit* haha, I feel dumb... Odd Mischievous Gremlin Hat...
24mil is a bit steep for something that someone at one time probably got for free using sponsor vids.... Good luck on that one sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 am
xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen

I must admit, I haven't quite memorized all the past MC's, thus I looked here to try and figure out which one you're talking about. It lists the Gremlin Hat, but then the marketplace doesn't seem to know that item at all... sad So again, I am at a loss for which black headgear you mean.

*Edit* haha, I feel dumb... Odd Mischievous Gremlin Hat...
24mil is a bit steep for something that someone at one time probably got for free using sponsor vids.... Good luck on that one sad
just so awesome crying huhuhuhuhuhuhu its crapy that its hella expensive  

Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
Crew

Shirtless Informer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 am
Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen
just so awesome crying huhuhuhuhuhuhu its crapy that its hella expensive

ah, but just think! A few years from now when your tired of the MC's you've gotten, they may well be worth just as much. smile  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff