Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Feeling After Surgery

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:34 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"I only write romance."
Wow. That was a really bold statement! Kyle was glad to have a text document open to focus his eyes on so that he didn't accidentally give Sebastian a look that could be misinterpreted. There was nothing wrong with a guy writing romance as far as he was concerned, but romance was such a tough thing to write well. This guy was either brave or gifted to do it.
Before he had the chance to pull himself out of his own thoughts Sebastian was sticking his nose into the story displayed on his computer screen.
"Demons, hmm?" The tone of his voice sounded humored; Kyle didn't know how to feel about it.
And then his beliefs were being asked about.
"You don't make fun of me about the romance thing, I won't say a word about your answer."
... Sounded reasonable. Afterall, he did just come out about writing romance stories to him. A secret for a secret was a fair trade.

"Well... actually, yeah. I kinda do."
Seems the last part of his sentence felt rushed and blurted, he took a second to prepare his breath; he wanted to explain himself a little further just to clarify. "You see... I feel like the world of the supernatural isn't something that's as separated from our world as one would think. I feel like supernatural beings, or, well, paranormal, non-human people probably exist all around us in secret. It's just something that only a select few can see or are allowed to see." His eyes had long since turned to the rolling clouds above them in the blue to have something to focus on besides the fact that he was spilling his theories to someone he'd kind of just met. "I like to think sometimes that that's how some old fairy tales came about. Or sometimes I just like to imagine that the people around me aren't really what they seem to make things more interesting." Kyle scratched at his neck sheepishly. "I, uh, kinda daydream about things like that a lot...."

Finally he brought himself to meet Sebastian's eyes once again, now that he was done talking about himself for the moment. "But man, romance is something I don't think I'll ever get the hang of writing. I tried it out once in an exercise to push my limits, but I guess I just don't know enough about other people to make it work." He grinned. "You've got guts or skill to write that genre. I'm impressed. A-again, relationships are kinda beyond me. I've never held one for long enough to know anything about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sebastian smirked. "Hmm? The human is smarter than he looks..." He said to no one but himself, until it occurred to him that Kyle might have heard him. "That's really interesting..." He ruffled Kyle's hair and laughed. "I'm the same, kid. All that you just said, about the demons and supernatural stuff, I"m with you there." He leaned back and looked at the sky. "Though I've never seen one before..." He lied, since he had too. If he ever gave away his existence before the king ordered it, he would be killed. Although... they were already trying to kill him. He was going to say something more, when he heard the part about his romance writing.
"It's not as hard as you might think." He said, not looking away from the sky. "Honestly my relationships are mostly on night stands. But the words just come to me... It's not like I'm writing about past relationships, I'm writing about a future relationship." He blushed and looked at Kyle. "L-Look what you're doing! Making me say all this embarrassing stuff!" He was going to yell more, but a certain sound caught his attention. "Get down!" He yelled, and knocked Kyle over, just before a baseball took both of them out. Sebastian squinted at the ball. No human could have hit it that hard.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:42 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

It was overwhelming how happy it made the black haired boy to hear that Sebastian shared his views of the supernatural. In fact, he almost didn't want to believe that he believed at first, because what if he'd just been kidding?
Oh, screw it! He hadn't called him weirdo or a gullible child or a bigfoot chaser or anything! Not that he'd ever been called the last thing, but you get the point.

In the back of his head he stowed away the second 'human' remark as being an odd sort of thing to say. Maybe he'd ask about that later.

His eyes filled with wonder as he watched Sebastian telling about where his writing draws from. Kyle's heart tensed when he mentioned the one night stands of his past, and felt stretched with a sense of empathy about wanting a romantic future relationship. It felt... odd, conflicting. He had this bad feeling he was going to have a daydream or two about being that 'future relationship' Sebastian mentioned.
Then suddenly those eyes were on him again, the man's face flushed pink and making Kyle himself blush in shock and embarrassment. For that short moment, it felt like he'd never be able to look away from him.

The crack of a ball hitting steel sounded loud through the air, and the next moments were a blur of a shout, Kyle's sub hitting the concrete at his side as the boy got knocked to the ground. An oddly loud whistling rushed through the air above them as a baseball rocketed past and connected with the wall across the way with a harsh thud.

He tilted his head back, eyes wide with stupor scrambling to find the ball... but mainly to avoid making eye contact with Sebastian for the moment. Kyle's breathing had sped up drastically with his surprised state, blood rushing and his pulse pounding in his ears.
"Wha-wh-wh-what was that?? Was that seriously a baseball? Holy crow!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian scowled and picked up the baseball, that looked more like a burnt piece of plastic now, and walked over to the edge of the roof, looking over the edge and searching for whoever had hit it. He zoomed in on the baseball field, only to see several odd looking men in red shirts and black pants with huge, fanged grins on their face. Sebastian's eyes narrowed. Fallen Angels, doing my brother's dirty work no less. Sebastian gave them a smirk of his ow, his fangs elongating and sharpening with his smile and his right eye going red. A gust of wind blew his bangs back, revealing the bandage over his left eye. Sebastian chucked the baseball back to them with all of his demonic strength, and the force took one of the goons out in an instant. Sebastian stumbled back a bit, holding his head as his fangs shrunk back and his eye faded back to blue. "Looks like the baseball club has gone a little overboard." Sebastian chuckled and turned back to Kyle, looking completely human now. "I think we might want to get out of here though, they didn't look to happy when I returned their lost ball."
He was about to force Kyle out the door when he felt something strike his back. He stumbled forward and turned around, looking at one of the fallen angel's from the baseball field. How did they get up here without me noticing? "Here to play?" He spat at them, only to remember that Kyle, a human was still here, so he couldn't turn to his demon form right now. "How did you guys get up here?" He asked, even though he knew the answer.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

There was an odd sort of silence as Sebastian picked up the burnt remains of the ball and searched the ground below for its owner. It was odd to think that he would try and return it from this distance, but sure enough the red-head displayed a killer throwing arm... enough to make him recoil it seemed.
Kyle stood, getting up as quick as he could pull himself together to go and be by Sebastian's side. "Yeah, sure, let's go back insi-!" The oddly out of place appearance of a wild looking man in red and black set him back... and he'd hurt Sebastian!

'oh my god oh my god oh my god'
"Who are you?" He'd wanted to direct the question to Sebastian asking about the strange man, but something got lost in the transfer of messages from his brain to his lips. Normally, a panic would have seized him at having addressed someone he didn't know well in such a bold manner.... but right now everything was so confusing it didn't set in immediately.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The man only let out a dark laugh at Kyle's question. Sebastian let out a low growl, in warning, and squinted at the Fallen Angel. The sky began to grow dark. Sebastian's eyes widened and he watched the man start to grow a bit bigger. "Are you crazy? There's a human-" Sebastian was cut off by a blinding light and the Fallen Angel sprouted wings as black as night, and his eyes turned into black holes. There was a red scar over the Fallen Angel's right eyes, a symbol that he belonged to the demon king. Sebastian scowled. "So my brother is behind this." He said in a low voice. He grabbed Kyle's arm. "Stay close and don't let me out of your sight, got that?" He didn't give Kyle time to answer before he jumped up, bringing both up them up to the top of the big chimney-like platform that rose above the roof of the school. It was privet enough up there and open enough to hold a battle. The Fallen Angel jumped up to, hovering above the ground. "Whatever you do, don't scream. Don't attract attention. And don't speak of this ever again." Sebastian whispered to Kyle before standing up and putting himself between Kyle and the Fallen Angel.
"You were sent by my brother, weren't you? Tell me what you are here for." Sebastian's voice was crisp and clear. He had to stand up as a demon now, or both him and Kyle would die. The only thing he couldn't bring himself to do was transform. He could explain when the question about knowing about the supernatural was brought up, but how could he explain the red eyes, devil tail, horns, claw and fangs? Not to mention his other demon features. Best keep it simple.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:24 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

White light became black forms piercing the bright sky. Hollow eyes grabbed his in their dark depths... making him feel paralyzed, hopeless. The world around him only welcomed him again when Sebastian grabbed hold of his arm. He was up in the air, then back on his feet(nearly on his tailbone on the ground), and the first thing he registered hearing was Sebastian warning him not to scream. Don't attract attention. Sure thing, not like Kyle had the mental capacity to make any sort of noise at the moment that wasn't the quick breathy gasps he was taking after realizing he'd been holding his breath since the jump.

Suddenly, Sebastian was placed between him and the demon. Finally he was hearing the words being said again. This demon... was sent by Sebastian's brother? Who, or what, did that make Sebastian?

Oh no way. He'd been going to ask if all of those odd 'human' comments had been because maybe the red-head did some roleplaying that he was stuck in... but now it was looking different.

Maybe it was too much to hope for, but was Sebastian involved in the fantasy world Kyle had always hoped to find someday?
"Sebastian..." It was odd to hear his own voice full of such sorrowed confusion. Though this was a glimpse of a world he'd always hoped existed, this was serious trouble. Sebastian was in serious trouble, and he felt powerless.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:39 pm

User ImageSebastian glanced back at Kyle for an instant when he heard his name. Looking back at the fallen angel he realized something: he couldn't fight these guys in his human form. "Kyle... stay calm... close your eyes if you have to... but this is going to get very bloody, very fast." Sebastian let out a low growl, stepping forward as his opponent made their first move. The Fallen Angel lunged forward, going for Kyle. Sebastian was quick to react, chomping down of the Fallen Angel's arms. Yes, chomping, with his mouth. His fangs were fully elongated, and his eyes were blood red, his pupils narrowing into little snake like slits. He ripped at the arm, spitting it away after a few seconds and gagging. "Ug! Your blood tastes terrible! What have you been eating, ogres! Gross!" He wiped all the blood away from his mouth and sent another blow right through the Angel's chest, banishing the Fallen Angel back to the demon world. Sebastian stumbled back, returning to full human form, before collapsing on the ground. It always took a lot of energy to keep his demon form in the human world.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:11 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

He didn't know if he could close his eyes at the suggestion, but he ended up doing so in a helpless cringe when the dark figure lunged at him. His recoil ended up with him on his knees on the ground, hands covering his eyes until he heard an awful fleshy sound in the violence. It was only through the slits in between his fingers that he could see the fight unfold, but what met his eyes sent fear through his bones.

Sebastian's face was spattered with blood, there was a large, gaping red hole in the monster's arm, long fangs, snake-like eyes... He wiped away the blood, smearing it onto his clothes instead. A swift blow through the black winged being seemed to make it vanish, and Sebastian morphed back into his normal appearance.
The thud of his fall made the surreal scene feel real again, and Kyle scrambled to get to his feet but ended up half-running half-falling towards Sebastian's side.
"Sebastian!" He found himself on the ground once again, hands holding the man's shoulders. "A-are you gonna be ok?? Do you need me to get help?"
After initial shock settled out of his system, he felt a wave of intense gratitude wash over him. He leaned down, resting his head gently on the red-head's chest. "Please be okay..."

He had so many other questions buzzing in the back of his head. Why did that happen? What exactly just happened? Who was this awful brother of his?
But most importantly.
"Just what are you, anyways...?" It came out as a pondering whisper, just barely audible and filled with awe.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Sebastian got up, swaying slightly. "I'm fine." He turned around and sighed. "I'm sorry, I've gotten you involved in something humans shouldn't even know about..." He sighed, leaning against the wall until he gained his strength back. "They might be after you too now..." Sebastian ran his hand through his hair. "I can't answer your question... or at least I couldn't before... Now since they're after you too... maybe... Well let's see: I'm half demon... those guys we just met were Fallen Angels who are usually servants of the demon king and oh yea... that demon king is my younger brother, and he wants to kill me... and now you."  

CrimsonRedJoy

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:48 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Kyle found himself floundering around a bit helplessly as Sebastian stood up and took a place against the wall. What he was saying about him now knowing something humans shouldn't made both all the sense in the world and no sense at all.
"They might be after you now."
This stopped Kyle's slow confused brain.

Sebastian is a half demon. Fallen Angels are trying to kill Sebastian.
"... and now you."

"I..."
The black haired boy stood, holding his arms to himself. He couldn't protect himself and he knew it. He was scared, and starting to wonder if this friendship was a good idea.
Who was he kidding, of course it was!
He'd wanted someone to not think he was crazy or moronic for what he believed and liked and here was that person.
"Alright." He said with a heavy breath. "So now what? How often does he send people after you normally?"
This was the bravest he'd ever felt in his life, and even though he was shaking a bit still he felt pretty proud of himself.

He walked over to the edge of the floor they were on to look back down at his laptop, which had miraculously stayed unharmed. The young author breathed a sigh of relief for his precious work.
He was definitely going to back-up all of his files when he got home.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 am

User Image
Sebastian began to laugh, not worried about showing his fangs anymore. "Well I must admit... I never expected that answer out of you." He sat down next to Kyle and pocked at the other boy's computer screen. "It must because you write about us." Sebastian said with a smirk as he leaned back against the wall and gazed up at the sky. "I wouldn't worry too much about things like my brother. He sends people when he sends people, and the only thing you can be sure of is that it will be once a day, sometimes more." He sighed and looked at Kyle. Kyle was human, he was weak. There was no way he could stand up to the demons and other monsters that his brother was sending.
"Hey, Kyle... You aren't going to be able to fight them on your own." He looked at Kyle, his demonic eyes showing through. "They will eat you in a second, and yes I literally mean EAT." He grabbed Kyle's shoulder and gave him a thumbs up. "So you just don't leave my side, and I'll make sure they don't kill you... Of course I won't always be around so I'm going to have to supply you with some weapons... but I don't have a lot of those lying around... Maybe you should just move in with me..."  

CrimsonRedJoy

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

It bothered the black haired boy a bit that Sebastian had said not to worry about his brother sending people and that he sent people pretty much daily after him at the same time. Not worrying seemed like the opposite thing of what someone sane would do.

Kyle winced at the cold hard truth that he was pretty much powerless against these opponents on his own, and he cringed even more so at the word "eat". The last thing he wanted to be was dinner.
Sebastian's hand on his shoulder made his dark eyes jolt over to see a thumbs up and an encouraging smile.
"So you just don't leave my side, and I'll make sure they don't kill you..."
Staying by Sebastian's side wasn't going to be an issue. Kyle rather liked being by this man's side...

"Maybe you should just move in with me..."
If he hadn't been wanting to have daydreams about the fact that Sebastian had just told him not to leave his side, he was certainly having an even tougher time suppressing those thoughts now.
Though, for practical reasons it would make sense for him to do so. The only times they would be separated would be during classes they didn't share or if Sebastian had other things outside of school he did like work a part-time job.
But he did say maybe...

"So... is that an actual offer?" He tried his best not to sound eager about it. "I mean, about moving in with you? It wouldn't be hard for me to move out of the dorms seems I don't have much on me... And... I guess it would be safer that way... "
He couldn't help but feel nervous... and a little hopeful, but he had to keep on reminding himself that they had just started talking today. He needed to not be pushy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 pm

User ImageSebastian laughed a bit at the response. "Yes, I'm serious. I live alone, so it's no big deal." He glanced over at Kyle. "My mother own an apartment complex nearby, and I stay in one of the open ones." For some reason, Kyle seems a lot braver to Sebastian, the other boy was somehow... different from before. Sebastian's heart skipped a beat and he blushed, turning away quickly. No way... Not for a human?! He acted like nothing happened. "You should move in right away. I'll go to your dorm after school." The sudden ring of the school bell made Sebastian sigh with relief. Thank goodness... Now I have some time to clear my head and think about this rationally.... there's no way I feel anything for a human... right?  

CrimsonRedJoy

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Things were happening so fast it made his head spin.
He got a friend(someone he could actually be open with!), discovered that his theories about there being supernatural beings were true, and now he had a new roommate!
And he couldn't have hoped for a better person to approach him; Sebastian was thoughtful and friendly and so kind to him...

And he was going to be coming to meet him at his dorm after school.
That one thought cemented the reality of it for him for some reason. This was all actually happening. He was going to be living in an apartment with Sebastian after tonight.
The sound of a bell on campus interrupted his thoughts. The clock was tolling at 3:00. Kyle's next class was scheduled to start at 3:45, but it was all the way on the other side of the campus so he ought to start heading over there.
Besides, professors liked it when students were already all settled in and ready to go when they started class.

"Ah, umm... I should go." Kyle reached down and stuffed his laptop back into its cushioned bag alongside his sketchbook. "There's always a fight for the good seats in my Typography class."
There was an odd sort of silence trailing off at the end of his sentence... the goodbye he didn't want to say.
But wait, they'd see each-other again later!
"Um, uh. So.... bye for now!" He gave a quick little wave and made for the door, heading back down into the school building and off to his next classroom.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff