Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 am
"Don't you worry about that," Kimya laughed, "Matchmaking is more Grandma Shani's game, I'd be careful what you say around her, not me." Even the swamp families knew about Shani and her tendency to help match up lions- though they typically asked for her help, as Kimya understood it.

"Dad shouldn't be too long," she said thoughtfully, glancing around them, "But you never know. You don't have to wait around for him if you don't want to, dear. Of course, you're welcome to stay as long as you like."

It was hard to tell if Endesha was getting impatient or tired, but if Kimya had to guess it was probably the former because of the latter. She didn't like to sound like she was trying to send her away but sometimes you needed to be told it was OK if you did leave.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 am
"Well, if that's the case, I'll make sure to keep my mouth shut on the topic when I next see her." Endesha replied, thinking of how embarrassing it would be to be set up with a boy. She wasn't sure she'd be able to handle the social awkwardness.

"That's alright, I don't mind waiting around for a while longer. I can always take a nap here to pass the time if he's going to be gone for a while." She also didn't particularly want to get up and make her way back to her own den. That would require effort and right now she was comfortable where she was. Now that she had settled her legs were going to be hard to convince to get up.

"It's nice to catch up."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 am
Kimya chuckled when Endesha said she would stay quiet about romance around Grandma Shani now. She didn't blame her but from what she had been told, Shani rarely brought it up herself and wouldn't set anyone up without them being OK with it. She had too many cubs and so many without mates, of course she realized it wasn't for everybody.

"I'm always happy to have you around," she said, smiling and shuffling around to make herself more comfortable now too. She let silence fall around them, knowing Endesha was tired and the conversation had died down. It was nice simply being together.

Fin.  
[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces