Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Step Brother Love [w/ immortalwolfgirl ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:40 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna
The man with the broken heart

Hours later, Umi returned home, stumbling in slightly. He was tired, and a little drunk, and desperately needed a shower. He slipped his shoes off and quietly made his way to the shower. He had forgotten that Gabriel was here, so he stripped his clothes in his room and walked nude down the hall to the bathroom. He slipped in, and thought he had closed the door all the way. But it jumped open slightly. He turned the water on, kind of hot before he stepped in, setting his towel on the sink. He let the hot water drown him as he could practically feel the dirty fall off him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel was just going to explore downstairs to get something to eat since no one had actually come home to cook dinner. As he left his room he noticed someone coming and hid back in his room, peering through a crack in the door. What he saw was a little surprising, his new brother looking awful tipsy and totally naked going into the bathroom and turning on the shower. He blinked and wandered out into the hallway with a blank face. He saw that the door was slightly open and shuffled toward it, calling into the room, "Are you okay? Just checking you're probably fine. But you did leave this door open, drinking is a bad idea you know."  

Dantayy

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

There was a voice! Who was talking to him? The sudden knowledge that someone was home made him jump, and thus his feet slipped from under him and he fell in the tub. “Damn it!” He yelled, a crumbled heap on the bathroom floor. Now he remembered who was here. “Gabriel! Didn’t anyone teach you not to sneak up on people when they are in the bathroom!” His voice echoed in the room, making him sound louder than he really was. “Close the damn door!” He said, angry because of the pain in his body now, not really at Gabriel himself. Not like anyone could tell the difference except himself. He struggled back to his feet, using the wall to steady himself as he groaned. He was going to have a bruise.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel heard falling sounds in bathroom, and peered in a bit, though not looking towards the man to give him at least some privacy. "Are you okay? Sounds like you fell, if you hit your head in there and the water fills the tub you could drown. Need some help?" Gabriel asked in an unwavering voice. He wanted to help the man but he wasn't going to do anything without asking first.  

Dantayy

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:12 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Umi groaned when the male didn’t leave. “I’m fine.” He said. “God, you talk funny. Why do you talk like that? Just go away.” He said, rubbing his head and back. Being tipsy like he was, his word to mouth filter was turned off, and he was ruder than normal. He would have to apologize in the morning. But right now, he needed to get out of the shower and get to bed. Shortly after he turned the water off and got out, wrapping the towel around him before going to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:29 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel was there at the door when the man walked up to it in only his towel. "I do not talk funny, I just don't talk like you do perhaps." He answered his rude words in a way that held no emotion, just more of a factual tone. He did not go back to his room but just stood there looking at the man with his curious eyes. "You hurt yourself?"  

Dantayy

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Umi blinked dumbly when he saw that the male was still standing there. Did this male ever give up? He was getting on his nerves. “Yeah you don’t talk like me for sure.” He ran a hand through his hair. He walked to get to his room, it was cold, and getting colder. He looked at the male when he spoke about the fall. “My back and hip mostly.” He said, nonchalantly. “Now can you move.” He said. “I want to get dressed.” He said, moving away from the boy and towards his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:06 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

"Okay, go get sleep, it's bad for someone to stay up drunk like this. Oh and you should lock yourself in your room so you don't do anything dumb in your drunken sleep. Want me to watch you?" He followed the man, wanting to innocently help him sleep without seeing him hurt himself again.

Dantayy

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Umi started walking to his bedroom as Gab rambled a bit more. Lock himself in his room? What did he expect from him? To sleep walk or something? The he asked if he wanted help… help sleeping in his own room. He looked back at the male and just smirked. “If you knew anything about me, you would know that what you’re offering is a very bad idea.” He said. He couldn’t promise anything if another male slept in his bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel blinked with a slight bit of confusion in his eyes, just slightly different from his usual blank looks. "I really don't know what you mean. All I am saying is that a drunk person can hurt themselves just by getting into their own bed. You are my new brother, so I don't want you hurt. Did I word that properly?" He tilted his head to the side a little, hoping that Umi would understand what he meant, his look of complete, untainted innocence.  

Dantayy

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:44 am
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Umi turned to stare at him. Was this boy for real? Was he really that innocent? Oh my… this was going to be a headache. “So let me get this straight. You want to help me get into bed?” He asked. He laughed a little bit. “I’m not that drunk thank you very much.” He said, turning to walk back to his room. “I can do it myself.” Umi wasn’t one to take help from others. He didn’t like to feel like he owed anyone anything. “You should get to bed. Don’t you have school in the morning or something?” He asked, stopping at his door for a moment. “Thank for worrying about me though.” He said, giving him a soft real smile, the first kind thing he had said and the first smile he had given since the boy arrived. With that he entered the room and closed his door.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel blinked but waved at the man before he closed the door, "Night." He said in a normal voice to the closed door before venturing back to his room. He fell asleep with his book resting on his chest. In the morning he woke up at around 5 a.m, went to search for a towel in the home and then walked to the bathroom to take a warm shower. Once he was finished he moved back to his room and changed into his school uniform. When he finished this he got together his little bit of school supplies in his backpack and went down to the kitchen. He searched the refrigerator and use what was there to cook pancakes for himself. Gabriel then placed the extras on a plate and plastic wrapped them placing them in the fridge with a small note saying that Umi could have some too. He then gathered his things after washing the dishes spotless and left to walk the many long, muddy roads to his school which didn't start till about 7, but he needed the time to walk to make it.

Dantayy

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Umi was only able to dress in his underwear before he passed out on his messy bed. He slept like a rock, alcohol was an easy way to make his sleep. He woke around seven o’clock with a groan. Now he had a hangover. Damn it, he just couldn’t get a break. He stumbled out of bed, tripping on something on the floor before making it to the bed. He pulled the door open and winced at the light in the room before going to the bathroom, looking for pain killers.

He took two and sipped water from the sink to wash them down with. He had work at eight. He stumbled out of the bathroom and downstairs to see if there was any milk for cereal. He opened the fridge and saw the little note with his name on it. He pulled it off the pancakes and brought it to his face to read. Once he read, he looked at the pancakes in the fridge and shrugged, taking them out to eat up and eat. By the way the kitchen looked you couldn’t even tell that Gab had cooked. He ate the cakes quickly, finding them pretty good before he rushed to get ready for work.

His uniform was stupid. It looked like a captain sailor. Blue and white with a little cap. He hated it. But he kept the job because it was a good way to hide all the money he made at his other job. He tied his shoes before grabbing his small bag of things. The café was right down the street, but he brought the car anyway. Never knew when he would need it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:06 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel walked the long distance to his school campus, the weather was not exactly as perfect as it was yesterday. It seemed to be more rainy that day, and when cars went by they kicked up rocks, mud, and glass in Gabriel's direction. When he got to school he looked like a mess but he sat through the whispering comments over in the corner of the class without much of a care. The say was long and the only way Gabriel knew how to escape from the boredom of the teacher droning on about something sciency. Gabriel didn't really enjoy any other class than English and the cooking club that met every Thursday after school.

When the teacher called on him he just answered with an aloof, "Huh?" and lifted his head from the hand it was leaning on. Other kids int he class laughed and he blinked, not looking at all offended, but there was something he wasn't showing. The teacher sighed, "Detention after school so we can talk about this again Mr. Myers." She gave him a look a disappointment and Gabriel himself sighed, looking away, back to the big grey clouds in the sky outside the window. This always seemed to happen to him, was there no freedom in this world?

Dantayy

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:19 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Umi worked strong until two in the afternoon. Work was annoying. He spent the whole day fake smiling, taking orders and acting friendly. He took a break around noon to smoke. He didn’t smoke often, but this job made him stir crazy. His shift was supposed to be over at four, but his boss told him he should go pick his brother up from school. It was raining outside and it was a long way from home. Umi sighed, not going to like the pay cut, but he figured he should. He had already forced the male to walk to school. He grabbed his things, waving good bye to his coworkers like he actually cared and hurried to his car. He got in, luckily before he got too wet and took off towards Gab’s school.

Once he got to the school, he didn’t see Gab anywhere. He had to still be in the school. He couldn’t have started to head home already? He parked the car and hurried into the building. It was really raining now. He walked in, trying to remember which teacher was his home room teacher. He went to information and asked about his brother. “Yes a myers. That’s M-Y-E-R-S” He said to the receptionist. She told him that he should be out of class, but to check the room to see if he was still there. Once he got the room number he headed to the room to find him in some kind of detention. He knocked and stepped into the room. “Hi, I’m here to pick up Gabriel.” He said, sounding more like he was picking up an elementary kid and not a high school kid.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff