Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
The broken promise O//S//F Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:32 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFSNE18Ywc&ob=av3e
User Image

Y U M I

"Ouch," mumbled Yumi as she crashed into 3 people"Sorry." Yumi blinked.
"Ehhh! You look like..." she said then shook her head "Sorry I was jumping to conclusions."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:33 am
User Image

Flannery was surprised when she had found out that the two boys she was walking with were actually Andy and Renji, two of her closest childhood friends. "Guys, oh my gosh! This isn't just mere coincidence that the three of us ended up in the same exact place when we're about the exact same age!" Flannery excitedly exclaimed. When the trio happened to collide with someone, the pink-haired girl looked at the girl with reminiscence and helped her up. "You look quite familiar yourself, miss. Are you sure your name isn't Yumi?" She asked with a sweet smile on her face.  

lovelyvanillacrepe

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:57 am
User Image

Renji smiled feeling happy to see all his old friends again. When timing came out of nowhere he like it was old times. "So where are you all going? It would be pretty cool if we were all heading to the same place." He said smiling thinking how cool that would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
Andy

Andy smiled as he walked with two of his childhood friends. It was kind of odd running into them after so many years, but still amazing none the less. "Yeah, too bad it couldn't be the four of us reuniting. It just seems kind of lonely, even after all those years," he said, shrugging lightly. If only it was the other childhood friend they'd had, Yumi. Andy nodded at Renji's comment. "I don't know where I'm going... I was just out for a walk," he said. "But, that would be pretty awesome." When they were stopped by a girl running into them, Andy raised an eyebrow at her. She looks kind of familiar, he thought. When Flannery asked if it was Yumi, Andy couldn't help but grin. Well, speak of the devil, he thought, noticing the similarities between the way she looked now and when they were all little.

xxx

OOC~

Kieramist

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 pm
Vincent Hammond
Kitty 5462
lovelyvanillacrepe
{ooc: sorry for late reply }
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFSNE18Ywc&ob=av3e
User Image

Y U M I

"Yeah... I am Yumi!" she smiled. "Flannery,Renji, Andy! Long time no see!" "I was out for a walk too!" She couldn't believe they would meet up after all these years. "Uhmm.. so how are you guys?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image
Andy

Andy's grin widened. "Wow, I can't believe we all happened to meet up like this," he said, looking from Yumi to Flannery to Renji, then back to Yumi. "I've been doing fine, I guess. I had to get a job to help pay for stuff at home, so I don't have as much time to myself..." he said, shrugging lightly.

xxx

OOC~ It's okay ^^

Kieramist

~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out