Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]
[PRP] Dinner, Finally (Irit, Ahava, Kayitz, Karnia x Malkia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:16 am
She threw herself on the floor finally and whimpered a little. The selfishness was creeping and she just wanted to devour dirt if she had to- but she wouldn't. Father wouldn't be happy about that and she didn't want to look like an idiot neither. That was for her other sisters to do... Laying on the ground, she tossed the fore of her paw to her forehead. Sighing heavily.

"Flying squirrel things.." She grumbled. "SOMETHING TO SAVE US!" She cried out, looking dramatic.. But when she closed her eyes... That moment she saw a herd of them coming towards her and she screamed- swatting the air with the invisible flying squirrels.

"AHHH SAVE ME! MOMMY!" Looking like she was crazy but in reality... What they all didn't know.. was Malkia of a seer. And this was a vision so powerful that she could even feel the bats /'flying squirrels' attacking her.. Then she woke up out of the vision, stressed and in a panic... Only to look around... and realize maybe it was just a daydream gone nightmare.. Taking deep breaths. It had to be the starvation's fault..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 pm
Karnia eyed her Mother's worried look and patted her gently on the paw. "They sleep back there Momma. But they aren't bad, they leave at night to eat, could we just leave them alone?"

Looking up once more, she put on her most pitiful face, she didn't want to see the creature's injured or harmed, simply because her sister's were creeped out by them. That was just ridiculous, and she wasn't going to have any of it, so long as she was capable at least.

"Just because they're creepy doesn't mean we should chase them away. How would you feel if someone chased us away one day?" Though she wasn't quite aware of just how powerful her words were, perhaps soon she would realize it.

Dame NightFury

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:31 pm
Irit jumped at Malkia's scream. She quickly reached over and picked her up by the scrugg of her neck and resettled her down between her front paws. "Malkia, sweet one, there's nothing here. Just your sisters and me. It's okay. Its gone."

Focusing back on the other girls, Irit looked back at the den. Screeching, night-flying animals were sleeping in the back of their den. Those weren't flying squirrels and they would not be on any menus anytime soon.

"Don't worry, Karnia, I won't go hunting them. They're not flying squirrels. Those are bats. And not good for eating." She sighed, even as thoughts of the malicious pride return to her thoughts and her hatred of them starts to push her love of her daughters aside. It almost pushes the grief of Hasan's death aside, but not quite. He's there after all, staring. Waiting. Needing.

Ruler of Everything
Depawsit
Chi Sohma
Vistada

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 am
Having gotten curled up on, she padded at her face.. Nothing. Nothing was wrong, and her body felt.. weak. She raised her head to look in to her mother's eyes.. Dumbfounded on what happened just now.. No flying squirrels were here.. BUT SHE FELT THEM!

"Momma I saw them.. I saw them.." Wrapping her arms around her mother's neck and rubbering her face in to her fur.. Hoping to wash away the tears. "They're gunna eat us! Sis! Eat us!" Crying still.. trying to calm herself with her mother's scent but she could still feel the claw marks all over her face but nothing was there!

Tormented- and she didn't know she would be for much longer than she thought.."Momma.. they were scratching at my face.. Are we going to stay here forever with them!? I don't wanna stay and be eaten.. I don't wanna.." Partially because of her 'dream' nightmare.. Which altered her way of thought even if it was not real.. For her. It WAS real.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 pm
Karnia watched in slight shock at her sister's reaction, taking little to no note of her Mother's soothing words. Her poor sister was terrified, and she had no idea why! She just kept screaming that they were hurting her, but clear as day Karnia could see that no one was anywhere near her sister.

"Shhhh Malkia its OK, Momma and I are here. We'll chase the bad guys away." Trying to offer her sister a happy, calming smile, Karnia reached out and stroked her sister's ear with her paw. "See its just us here, it was a nightmare. It will be OK Sis!."

Dame NightFury

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:10 am
Irit smiled at Karnia. Despite the girls' arguments, they took care of each other and that made her very proud. One of the few positive emotions to well up inside Irit and push aside the desperation, concern, doubt, rage, hate, need. Even grief for a short time was conquered by Irit's pride in her daughters. Irit licked the top of Karnia's head in thanks and approval before she turned her attention back to Malkia.

"Malkia, tell Momma what you saw. Sometimes talking about your dreams and nightmares helps make them less invasive." Irit started to groom her tormented daughter as she waited for Malkia to tell them what she dreamed. And maybe Irit would be able to figure out how Malkia was falling asleep to have nightmares when a mere moment before she had been wide awake remembering her father. "Once Momma and the other rogues we met a little while back have dealt with the invading pride and driven them away, we'll have the best pickings of dens and food and watering holes. So no, Malkia, we will not be staying here forever. In fact, Momma is going to look for another den as soon as we're finished with dinner. We'll leave the bats alone in their den and find a new den for the five of us, okay?" At the last, Irit looked up at her other daughters. She wanted they all to be healthy, happy and safe. She wasn't looking for approval, but acknowledgment that they would not be in that den for much longer.

Depawsit
Chi Sohma
Vistada
Ruler of Everything

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:48 pm
She'd been scared.. so scared.. and she was alone in this feeling as she looked from each pair of eyes that doted on her hallucination. Well, that was what it felt like as those questionable eyes looked down at her. Her own, pleaing to her mother what she had saw -HAD- been real. Oh so real to her..

"They had claws.. and they clawed at my face.. and.." Her eyes widened... "Starts trying to take my face off.."... Then a quiet.. as she started to calm, then slowly she looked to her mother, from having explained the experiences.. Touching her face as if it had recently happened.. To make sure it wasn't real.. It.. wasn't real.. Then looked to her sister and pulled her in to momma's grasp along with her. Just.. hugging on to her. "Don't leave us momma..".. Dad hadn't come home.. if mom one day didn't.. The bats would surely eat them.. And that was a terrifying thought. Buring her face within her sister's fur, to hide her face of fear.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 am
Irit frowned as Malkia revealed the nightmare that had just hit her. It was horrible. She licked her daughter's face, her beautiful face. If it was in her power, Irit would make sure nothing every touched her girls. For now the, she could at least move them out of the den with bats. Maybe that would help Malkia's nightmares decrease if not go away completely.

She nuzzled her girls, pulling the other two into her side, forgetting about the food they hadn't eaten yet, but for once living in the moment of having them. This was what kept her going.

"Momma's not going away anytime soon, Malkia." Irit gave each of the girls another lick on their heads. Over their heads, Hussan's ghost behind them. He looked so sad. Like he wanted to nuzzle them as well. Wanted them all with him. Wanted her with him. But atleast he could see that the girls needed her, needed her more than he did at the moment.

"Let's finish our meal and then we'll go find a new den together, hmm. How does that sound, girls? We'll do it together."

Ruler of Everything
Depawsit
Chi Sohma
Vistada
What do you think guys? Fin?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]