Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
The Lands of Spice and Honey: Fae'jinn Race RP (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image Lakshmi Decided to take a moment to look around the capital. Her discussion the other day with the other jinn had her curiosity peaked about just how interesting the Capital really was. Sure she'd made a bit of a mess of things, allowing herself to speak so boldly. But she swore she'd keep a better mind on her words this time around.

As she wandered, she stopped occasionally, looking over the merchant's wares and the people that came and went about on their daily business. The hustle and bustle of the capital wasn't too different from the hustle and bustle of the water village, only it was on a bigger scale of course. Her dark eyes wandered, a slight gleam to them as she found it all so very interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

She had come to escape the trying days of the fire village, the work, the play, all of it was hot and the cooling shade of the capital's streets pleased her. It also helped that she had family that leaved in this lovely area, her brother a favored of their dear, new queen. She chuckled to herself as she moved among the vendors and musicians, if nothing else the streets were bustling. She noted many others she knew, and also many she did not. Where in the nine hells was Aodhfin? She cursed her brother for keeping her waiting so very long.

User Image

It had taken some persuading on his part to be allowed to leave the palace this day. The queen was in abit of a mood and he knew she loved to spend her time with her men on those days. He sighed and moved from the cool shade of the palace and out int the long open area the lead to the bazaar. His sister was waiting, and that was always an adventure for him.

~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

The water village was calm, serene as it always was, the marble homes glittering with candles lit within them. It was normal for such a thing here, candles to shine off the water, it made the streams and mostly the lake seem to glow with and inner power. Hadad had lived here all his life, he having spent many a day at the small temple in the center of the lake, the home, the shine to the water element. The neo and only place where true serenity could be found. Yet here he stood, starring out across the lake at it now, its candles burning bright like a beacon. It was calming to him...a sign that the power of water was always there.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:33 pm
As she stopped at another merchant stall, she looked over the trinkets with large eyes. They were dazzling, unique and their metalwork looked intricate. The merchant kept a cautious eye on her, possibly suspecting her to be light of finger. Shrugging, she moved on till she saw a familiar face in the distance. Lifting a hand, she waved at him with a smile. If nothing else, she though she'd made a new friend of him the day before. That's when he saw another fire djinn. Lowering her hand, she wandered over to a merchant selling silks and idly looked over the cloth. She wanted to buy some, take them home with her to use somewhere.. but she wasn't sure she knew yet what she would do with it if she bought it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:59 pm
Seeing her brother in the distance, Aludra grinned, it was good that he was on his way. Though it was moments later her eyes were drawn to the waters djinn, oh who was this now? acting so familiar with her brother? She narrowed her eyes and watched her from afar. She moving from stall to stall, looking over the silks and bangles. Whomever she was her bother seemed to know her, the male having given a nod and a wave to her as well. "He seems a sweet male...how do you know him...?" She spoke softly as she came to the silk stall in which the woman stood.

Aodhfin moved through the crowd. He had seen both women and now they spoke together. He feared what his sister would do, what she would think. Afterall, Aludra did have a hot temper, she very much the personification if fire.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:12 pm
She gave a small shrug looking to the other woman. "He's nice from what I've gotten to see. I only met him yesterday so I don't know him too well." She traced the design on a gold and blue patterned bolt of silk, feeling the texture and admiring the craftsmanship. She was relaxed, calm an her dark eyes held no emotion like the surface of an undisturbed pool of water.

Glancing up, she looked at the other woman once more, "Do you know him?" She knew the male wasn't for the having as he belonged to the queens harem. It wasn't that she wanted him just liked talking to him on a friendly level since she knew so few even among the water tribe.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:37 pm
Aludra smiled and watched the girl intently. So her brother had been out and about? This was a new things for her, normally the queen kept those that were hers so very hidden, why then was Aodhfin being allowed outside? "I would say I know him....yes....we share the same blood..." She smirked and looked to her approaching sibling, she holding out a hand to him "Aodhfin..." She chuckled. "You have not told me of your little friend...."

The pale male took his sister's hand as he came near them, he leaning in to place a kiss upon it before pulling her into an embrace, hugging her close. "I haven to done so, for I have not seen you, sister..." He looked to Lakshmi, and smiled. "It is an honor to again be in your presence, young water...welcome to the capital..."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:13 am
She smiled all the same. "Ah, You're his relative. i see." She nodded and watched them with their reunion, nodding as he addressed her. " It is good to see you too." She said with a friendly smile. "I figured after what you said I should take a gander for myself." She chuckled and lifted her arms up to indicate everything around her. "It's really big and interesting indeed. Very nice.. And many things to see."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:50 pm
The young fire male smiled at Lakshmi as she spoke. it was certainly and interesting thing that she would run into his sister like this. "I am certainly glad you did as much. The capital shines all the brighter now that you are here." He winked and hugged his sister for but a moment before releasing her. "Aludra, surely you have more of a reason for being here than to meet with me. I dare say you have come to catch a glimpse of out dear warrior leader." He laughed and looked about, he knowing the the village leaders more than frequently moved about the city.

Aludra blushed and lightly hit her brother in the shoulder, she giving him a warning glare before speaking. "It is not right to speak so openly about such things, dear brother, especially infront of a near stranger."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 am
She'd started to look around once more, scaresly paying any attention to their conversation. It was between siblings she figured and not for her ears. Blinking, she turned her head back at the mention of a near stranger. "Huh? Oh Forgive me.. I'm afraid I wasn't paying very much attention." She looked rather sheepish, afraid she'd offended the other faejinn by having an easily distracted mind this day.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

It was really starting to feel like one of those weeks, Zedonius thought as he made his way down the palace halls, that brow furrowed in mild irritation. First, the felicorns had decided to cause turmoil within his once great city. Then, on top of all that, the two beasts he and his soldiers had captured managed to break free of the prisons... causing even further turmoil. And now, to put the icing on the cake (so to speak), the Queen was seeking an audience with him in regards to the war brewing on the horizon.

As he drew close to the chamber door, that look of irritation began to leave him. If he was going to stand before the Queen, he needed to at least seem like he had everything under control... that c**k sure and arrogant smirk replacing that once sternly drawn mouth.

He knew that it was just a facade, the havoc that had ensued still plucking away at the back of his mind... but he was going to try and make the most of it.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

Days had been much more simple as a fair water maiden closed her door to her private quarters behind her. She was able to come and go on her own though her agenda remained strictly to the attendance of the Queen. Ever since she was brought here with no say of her own things had changed greatly in her life. Moving smoothly she made her way down the Palace halls as the liquid colored water gems jingled in a light ring along with her. Closing her eyes momentarily she placed a delicate hand upon the pouch upon her side. Its lifeforce swirled and bubbled giving her that ability to carry on.

Turning around the final corner to reach her Mistress' quarters she took in the sight of a Fire Male that seemed less then pleasant. She wouldn't cause any friction looking at him therefore she lowered her eyes and waited for the Queen to respond that she had visitors to let them in. Usually it was simply her and the Queen. Tonight proved to be a bit more different then the norm.

This she felt deep within as her living water swirled and answered in return to her feelings.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:37 pm
The queen had confined herself to her chambers, she not having seen anyone since the new of the escape of the prisoners hit her ears. She was upset, and it showed through every fiber of her being. What good where her special forces if they could hardly keep those that needed to be, contained? She paced the floor, she rubbing her fingers against her temples before she realized that she had company.

She moved to the door and let it swing open, she first seeing the one man she was expecting, and then her hand maid. "Talise, my dear, please come in, I would hate for you to be left standing in the hall forever." She extended her hand to the girl and smiled, drawing her into the room. "and Zedonis...please...do come in, there is much that needs to be discussed this day...though I would much rather there be more pleasant circumstances."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 pm
As he stood there awaiting the Queen, a slow arching of the brow was given as Talise came around the corner. Of all the time he'd been in the palace, he'd never laid eyes upon this jinn before, a vague sense of intrigue plaguing his mind for the moment.

Of course, this intrigue was shattered as the chamber doors opened.. brow furrowing itself as the Queen addressed Talise before him. Well, things definitely were not looking good for him in the least bit... stupid beasts! stupid felicorn! But now wasn't the time to let this get to him, a hand coming to rest on the hilt of his sword.

"I wish it was on more pleasant circumstances as well, my Queen... but, unfortunately, that isn't the case." He watched as Talise entered before, another faint flicker of intrigue catching him before entering as well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm
The hand maiden glanced shyly at Zedonis then looked away to walk toward the Queen with an extended palm. Curling her fingers into the Older female's palm she moved like liquid floating into the room. Once her hand was freed she floated over to the vanity containing the oils, brushes, and perfumes. In one hand she retrieved the golden brush with a gorgeous detailed design. The other was the fragrant oils that she always worked into her Mistress' hair. Never was she ever late nor did she falter in making her Queen who she now saw as her mother beautiful.

Days were never this flowing where she had grown up so it was in her best interest to be on her best behavior. Standing silently she awaited the Queen to take her seat so she could start working in the exotic oils into the auburn flowing locks she envied on her Mistress. Her own hair was white like the babbling brook that playfully lapped along the shoreline of a riverbed. Always braided now into her water circlet as it hung down upon her back. Her blue fur was the perfect contrast as delicate yet eccentric patterns adorned her shoulders and slender arms.

In Talise's eyes she would never be as beautiful as the Queen. Though in her mind she knew she was special since the day she was found in the War site that had been gutted and purged of any life but herself as an infant and the swirling water she held closely in her tiny hands.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm
It took but a moment for the queen to move to her vanity chair, she taking up her seat and closing her eyes. She looked forward to this time every day. Though tonight would be a different story than was normal. Damn this man for ruining her private time and damn him for bringing on more stress. "I have been informed the two of our highly prized captives have escaped. How has this happened, my warrior? I would assume you put your best men on as detail. Do tell me they have not turned on us." She watched him in her mirror, her eyes dark, narrowed, her displeasure painted on her face.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff