Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:20 am
Xahmen
Dude what
Gays can't have babies, so therefor I don't have to worry about her ever getting knocked up. When she's ready, she can adopt. This is all in theory though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 am
Pixlepoison
Xahmen
Dude what
Gays can't have babies, so therefor I don't have to worry about her ever getting knocked up. When she's ready, she can adopt. This is all in theory though.

Oh okay, thank you for clarifying  

Xahmen

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 am
Xahmen
Pixlepoison
Xahmen
Dude what

Oh okay, thank you for clarifying

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 am
breedney
KT Queen of Knots
breedney
KT Queen of Knots
breedney

what ellen said

umm i have no clue when i'll be in boyertown next i'm basically living at ashley's again till dee's show on friday

i forgot that was friday. i might show up after all.

pay for me

i'm kidding

i owe you like $400 in gas money so you know i would lmao

wait will you really i'm broke

if me and ciera and savana and alexis go i'll pay for you, yeah.  

belfaroooo

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:40 am
please  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 pm
breedney
please

Yeah we're going  

belfaroooo

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 pm
I just think of it like, if I/you fall in love with someone I/you fall in love with someone and sexuality is silly. |:
I mean, really. I'm like totally in love with my best friend like to the point I thought I was gay in for a while in high school.
I find women very attractive but usually go for people of the male variety.
I appreciate the female figure and all that. y'know?

anyway, why wouldn't you be able to tell anyone?
if don't wanna get into here (which may be a silly notion since you made a thread about it?) you can PM me or what have you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 pm
I just feel like my friends would be like YOU'RE JUMPING ON THE BIWAGON and my family would be like YOU'RE DISGUSTING GTFO

idk i'm just scared of what people think of me.

belfaroooo

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:09 pm
Any friend that doesn't respect you no matter what your sexual orientation is isn't much of a friend.
Your family loves you and will (hopefully) accept you no matter what.

I figure none of them need to know at this point anyway.
I didn't know any of my friends' sexuality until they started dating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:43 pm
KT Queen of Knots
breedney
please

Yeah we're going

cool beeannnss! i'll text you when we're there
rob might force me to let him pay for me though so we'll see  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 pm
KT Queen of Knots
I just feel like my friends would be like YOU'RE JUMPING ON THE BIWAGON

because in boyertown, that's usually what happens. there's not a day that goes by that i'm like, "lmao oh look some other girl in boyertown claims to like girls now" yeah, they're all gonna freak out. none of them are any sort of homosexual except for alexis, so they don't understand the struggle of sexuality fully, despite being so positive about my bisexualism or alexis' whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 pm
breedney
KT Queen of Knots

because in boyertown, that's usually what happens. there's not a day that goes by that i'm like, "lmao oh look some other girl in boyertown claims to like girls now" yeah, they're all gonna freak out. none of them are any sort of homosexual except for alexis, so they don't understand the struggle of sexuality fully, despite being so positive about my bisexualism or alexis' whatever.

i'm not really being like OH HAY I LIKE GURLS NOW though. i'd rather no one IRL know, actually.

makes my life easier. and i don't really know anymore. like i said, 90%. probably not even that. i'm just really confused. i'm not sure of like anything right now, or why i feel anything at all, or if it's just a response to milton's trauma that he left on me, or SOMETHING.

basically what i'm saying is i don't know and it scares me.

belfaroooo

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:01 pm
KT Queen of Knots
breedney
KT Queen of Knots

i'm not really being like OH HAY I LIKE GURLS NOW though. i'd rather no one IRL know, actually.

makes my life easier. and i don't really know anymore. like i said, 90%. probably not even that. i'm just really confused. i'm not sure of like anything right now, or why i feel anything at all, or if it's just a response to milton's trauma that he left on me, or SOMETHING.

don't be scared though, seriously. you have all your life to figure this s**t out. i was so terrified when i had to start telling people about dee but you know what? no one else's opinions matter. if you're bisexual, so what. if you're straight, lesbian, so what. calm down belf. it really doesn't matter so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:04 pm
breedney
KT Queen of Knots
breedney
KT Queen of Knots

don't be scared though, seriously. you have all your life to figure this s**t out. i was so terrified when i had to start telling people about dee but you know what? no one else's opinions matter. if you're bisexual, so what. if you're straight, lesbian, so what. calm down belf. it really doesn't matter so much.

i don't like have feelings. sad  

belfaroooo

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 pm
KT Queen of Knots
breedney
KT Queen of Knots
breedney
KT Queen of Knots

i don't like have feelings. sad

feelings suck sometimes but thats life yo  
Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas