Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even in Gaia...

Back to Guilds

A guild centered on the arts of role playing and writing. We’ve forums for almost everything, from sci-fi to fantasy. Come join our odyssey! 

Tags: Role Playing, Writing, Literate, Discussion 

Reply Action/Adventure
United Nations: Special Ops (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm
I smile to the lady and nod while answering softly "I'm doing fine, and yourself?" I pause for a moment and then look around, realizing I have no clue how a spa works... Mi familia couldn't afford such nice things back at home...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:42 pm
I fall back to the couch, looking at Kojima.
"Well, I'm not sure... we could go for a walk... maybe talk about something... perhaps see if out hot tub is clear?" I say with a mischevious grin across my face.  

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:49 pm
Fionn:
When you arrive, you find Maria speaking to the attendant.

Maria:
"I'm doing quite well," the attendant says. "Would you like a hot tub, or a massage? It's all free. You could also choose to do both, but you'd have to pick which one first. The hot tubs have the option of the public tub, or a private one. The massages have the option of a male or female masseuse."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:56 pm
"So, would you like a hot tub, or see what else they have sweety?" I ask Yura. Sweety? I just said that didn't I? Weird...  

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 pm
I look at Kinan with wide, surprised eyes and an unbelieving smile at the options I have... I stay quiet for a few moments before I speak in a soft, nervous voice. "Pienso (I think) I'll just go into a...private tub..." my spanish accent started to stick out terribly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:02 pm
Fionn:
"Just a...'hot tub,'" Yura says. "I've never used one before."

Maria:
The attendant looks over the counter at Kinan.
"Ooh, she's pretty," she says. "Where did you find her? Oh, would you like to bring her with you into the hot tub?"  

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:06 pm
I smile rather proudly toward the attendant. "She kinda found me..." I say softly again, but not as nervous. "And I'm sure she wants to join me..." I smile again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 pm
" your choice but im sure we could do all three of those in one shot," he chuckles," we can go for a walk to the hot tubs and talk on the way and maybe get a private hot tub."  

MadkingRyan25

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:19 pm
"Sure! Let's go!" I say cheerfully, bolting upright and taking Kojima's hand eagerly.
"Kinda sucks about earlier, it woulda been kinda fun in the public one..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm
Kojima laughed at her awkwardness from the drink," It'll be fun no matter what," he leads them out the door remembering to grab his gourd and key," I'll let you ask about the hot tub when we get there. I figure you will know what you want better then I," he said as they walked  

MadkingRyan25

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 pm
Maria:
The attendant smiles.
"Very well," she says, nodding a bit.
She opens a door to a private hot tub for you. Kinan trots in ahead of you.

Kojima & Pandora:
When you arrive, you see Kinan entering a private hot tub with Maria still outside of it. Fionn and Yura are there, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:32 pm
"Oh, but of course!" I say energetically, following him, somewhat relying on him for balance.
"Hopefully we won't get busted like last time..." I continue on. "But that won't happen!"  

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mafia Robitika

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 pm
James relaxed for a bit, sinking into the water, his eyes closing as the waters worked their magic on his skin. He hadn't felt so relaxed in agaes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:39 pm
I smile and nod my appreciation to the woman before looking to the tub and realizing I had no swimwear... My expression gets a bit embarrassed and nervous, but then I figure I could maybe go naked since it's private... I shrug slightly to myself and start to move to the tub.  

Twiclipse

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:49 pm
James:
Yissa quietly lies in the water. You notice that her white fur looks a lot whiter now that she's had time to soak it in water.

Maria:
The attendant closes the door behind you. You hear it click locked. There is a key on the wall for when you're ready to leave. Kinan waits patiently by the water, obviously letting you get in first.  
Action/Adventure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff