Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Spellcaster: come and play! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is This A Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  Needs Work
View Results

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:15 am
Deel-Dough
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Unit Blue
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Unit Blue

Strikes Molly with another Thunder >:L
-5 her life
90HP

attacks blue with Earth
-5 to his life emotion_dealwithit
90HP

You know what... this is just gonna take a while. can i just kill you?
Pretty Pwease *Goes cute face*--> 3nodding

(Don't do it!!)

let me kill you first emotion_c8
Me- 100 You- 85

Aero!

>.< noot fairrrr  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:45 pm
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Deel-Dough
The idea is ok but you need more moves maybe even classes and dice should be used for damage. They way you have it set up if both enemies are online everyday then who ever gets the first attack is gonna win so thats no really a fight. Also if someone decided to jump into the middle of someones battle it could be a bit cheap. If you added classes maybe or just changed the damages to dice rolls that would be better. I would also suggest that the health be about 500 depending on class if you decide to add classes. Also depending on the dice roll if they get the highest possible number or one below it you can say its a critical and have them do x amount of extra damage on top of the dice roll damage.

lol we should totally work on improving this. caz i think it has the potential to be a good game. yum_puddi
I agree.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 pm
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Deel-Dough
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Unit Blue
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Unit Blue

Strikes Molly with another Thunder >:L
-5 her life
90HP

attacks blue with Earth
-5 to his life emotion_dealwithit
90HP

You know what... this is just gonna take a while. can i just kill you?
Pretty Pwease *Goes cute face*--> 3nodding

(Don't do it!!)

let me kill you first emotion_c8
Me- 100 You- 85

Aero!

>.< noot fairrrr
See another reason why this thing needs to be fixed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:01 pm
Deel-Dough
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Deel-Dough
The idea is ok but you need more moves maybe even classes and dice should be used for damage. They way you have it set up if both enemies are online everyday then who ever gets the first attack is gonna win so thats no really a fight. Also if someone decided to jump into the middle of someones battle it could be a bit cheap. If you added classes maybe or just changed the damages to dice rolls that would be better. I would also suggest that the health be about 500 depending on class if you decide to add classes. Also depending on the dice roll if they get the highest possible number or one below it you can say its a critical and have them do x amount of extra damage on top of the dice roll damage.

lol we should totally work on improving this. caz i think it has the potential to be a good game. yum_puddi
I agree.

lets do this!! emotion_dowant  

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:16 pm
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Deel-Dough
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Deel-Dough

I agree.

lets do this!! emotion_dowant
Ok do you have any other suggestion?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:35 pm
OH! I have suggestion!!!!

Make the damages more!!!!!!!!
and in dice rolls, a certain number whatever should be given the chance to HEAL or Regenerate

And their should be a keeper of the game. Someone who watches over all and records it in the first post.

And I should be a Level 20 BAWS  

Unit Blue

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:21 am
Unit Blue
Quote:
Deel-Dough
OH! I have suggestion!!!!

Make the damages more!!!!!!!!
and in dice rolls, a certain number whatever should be given the chance to HEAL or Regenerate

And their should be a keeper of the game. Someone who watches over all and records it in the first post.

And I should be a Level 20 BAWS

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:39 pm
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Unit Blue

Me- 100 Molly-80 Blue-80

Double Lightning! lol Its nothing personal just business.

Ok so my ideas are simple warrior class, healer class and Caster class. Could be the classes and casters can have the spells he has. Healer's will have a new set of skills like the warrior and every class at level 5 or 10 and if this gets popular we can start a shop with a mule and have in game items for cheap amounts of gold or what ever. Just another idea if it gets popular that way we can take the gold the mule earns and give it back to the guild in contest or help people with there quest. But all just a couple ideas. So if the max HP stays at 200 we can't go any higher then a 10 or 12 sided dice for damage. But I think D6 should be reg atk and D8 & D10 should be special attacks which will have limited on number of times they can be used as well as for the d12 if we decide to do something with it could possible be the critical dice.

Warrior- (Slash, Blitz strike, Parry)
Healer- (B-Heal,I-Heal,M-Heal, Revive, Guard)
Caster- ( Ref to first page, Spell shield)

Levels- Healers will get a break her since they wont have to many offensive spells or Atks so it will be a little easier for them to stay on par with Warriors and Caster.

Also maybe upon level up you get a point of two to add to one of you skills boosting it possible random number generator 1-3 or a 4 sided dice.

These are just a basic list of ideas I'm sure you guys have plenty more ideas. So lets she if we can agree on something so we can get this thing up and running. heart

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 am
Deel-Dough
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Unit Blue

Me- 100 Molly-80 Blue-80

Double Lightning! lol Its nothing personal just business.

Ok so my ideas are simple warrior class, healer class and Caster class. Could be the classes and casters can have the spells he has. Healer's will have a new set of skills like the warrior and every class at level 5 or 10 and if this gets popular we can start a shop with a mule and have in game items for cheap amounts of gold or what ever. Just another idea if it gets popular that way we can take the gold the mule earns and give it back to the guild in contest or help people with there quest. But all just a couple ideas. So if the max HP stays at 200 we can't go any higher then a 10 or 12 sided dice for damage. But I think D6 should be reg atk and D8 & D10 should be special attacks which will have limited on number of times they can be used as well as for the d12 if we decide to do something with it could possible be the critical dice.

Warrior- (Slash, Blitz strike, Parry)
Healer- (B-Heal,I-Heal,M-Heal, Revive, Guard)
Caster- ( Ref to first page, Spell shield)

Levels- Healers will get a break her since they wont have to many offensive spells or Atks so it will be a little easier for them to stay on par with Warriors and Caster.

Also maybe upon level up you get a point of two to add to one of you skills boosting it possible random number generator 1-3 or a 4 sided dice.

These are just a basic list of ideas I'm sure you guys have plenty more ideas. So lets she if we can agree on something so we can get this thing up and running. heart

Woah... Cool!
If this pushes through it deserves like a... a lot of stuff!
THUNDER!!!!!

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces