Submit

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:23 pm
He finished his second drink; only sipping as he usually did, and continued to follow her. She said he could stay so he gladly walked her home.

Octultus tried not to stare at her...it seemed in his semi-buzzing state he was pleased to watch her dance about and not ponder too much why she offered him room and board...

"Good thing is no one will take advantage of you while I'm here" he said as they got to the edge of the step near the front door. he helped her open it and gestured her to go in first.

"Where would you like me to sleep?" he asked politely a bit less intoxicated than he thought and watching her stumble/dance through the streets was loosing its intrigue and his mind was going back to its protective and sound state.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:35 pm
Moriko went through the door and jumped on the couch. "Well, tere's the estra room..." she said in a terrible slur. She was always the dead weight when it came to drinking, it was worse because she was never really a drinker.

"Awww! But, I tought we were gonna hab sum funnnn!" she said and got off the couch and wrapped her arms around Octultus' waist and kissed his chest. "You so perty.." Moriko giggled some and swayed some, not caring about anything.  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 am
Octultus let her grab at him and kiss him. He had nothign better to do but watch her so for now he planned to keep an eye on her and put her to bed later when she passed out.

"I suppose I could stay up a while ..." he spoke grabbing the arms around his waist and setting her down on the couch.

"Youre rather drunk," he smiled a bit trying to hepl her calm down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:42 pm
"Wha? Noooo, I not drunk!" Moriko sang and jumped into his lap while he was sitting down on the couch. "I jus' a little tipsy~" She smiled and twirled her hair around a finger, trying to woo him but she was completely failing.

She giggled and kept kissing his neck and shoulders. "Maybe we cud have sum fun while you stay up wif me~" she said luffling up to his chest.  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:27 pm
His ears swiveled and his feathers ruffled as she further thrust herself on him. He almost felt bad for her... Was she so lonely to want him? His hands held her in a great hug before he let her continue her assault in various forms of affection.

"You need to get to bed missy--" he spoke in his I-am-older-than-everyone-here voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:37 pm
She pouted and got off of him and stood in front of him. "You no fun!" she said and twirled around and stomped to her room.

Then she remembered something, she had gotten a vial of a reddish drink from a friend that bought it from a so called wizard or something that had died - said it would be good to break the ice with a date. She grabbed it from her dresser and walked out to Octultus. "Hey you!" she yelled to get his attention and stuck it in his mouth, massaging his throat to get him to drink.  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 am
Octultus; not necessarily having planned for a sneak-attack was shocked to find himself at the open end of a bottle. The wildly flailing woman he dared not fight too hard for fear of hurting her!
Coughing and sputtering the red liquid as the mare forced it down his throat...

A few gulps later he felt his stomach churn and gurgle and waited for whatever poison she had given him to kick in. He feared the worst--an assasin!
A sloppy drunk one...but an assasin!

His eyes went wide and as he felt a little tipsy...he started to relax. He was not quite sure what was going on! What sort of concaution had she given him!?

"What---? What was that!?" he asked in a relaxed tone; inside he was panicing but..something else was at work!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:46 pm
She hiccuped lightly and sat him down on the couch. "It's not harmful to you, I swear! I just want to see if it'll work." she said and waited for whatever to happen.

Moriko sat on the couch next to Octultus, wondering what that little potion would do. And just finally getting a little bit of her senses, she felt terrible. "Hey, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't done that.." She absolutely felt terrible if this stranger she met would get sick from this thing she had given him.  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:24 am
Octultus felt himself fall bakc into the couch in a haze; she was... drunk but he couldn't stop himself! His hands snaked around the girl beside him and his ears flicked playfully.

"I'v not s-s-sure...whats ha-ha-happening.." he slurred his words as though he was drunk and in a haze he forgot himself as well as his oath...

*insert naughties here XD*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:58 am
*naughties naughties naughties xD*

As the sun shown into the bedroom, Moriko opened her eyes a bit. She remembered nothing of last night and she hadn't realized that she had been a very naughty girl - until she felt the stranger she had only met yesterday in her bed. She tried to not scream, her body shaking a bit from herself being absolutely terrified.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" she repeated and covered her face with a pillow. She was screwed, completely screwed! She shouldn't have let him into her house and she shouldn't have given him that potion.  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas