Aww..Cheer Up .. :o
  Sh-Shut Up !! i hate looking people that cries .. :l
  *Cries Too* T^T
View Results

Kie Wakamiea

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 am
ShadowStream-chan
It is pretty hard to say, but We had a dog named Willy (A Beagle). When we first got him, he was fat..you know...FAT enough to be a health issue. Of course we had to put his weight down by giving him some sort of medicine twice a day. And I guess that emdicine caused him to have bladder cancer which was he can't pee without blood comign out, and he would wheeze in pain. I was the one taking it harder than my brothers. My parents had to put him down during school.

I still will not forget the last day I saw him when I hugged him, when he laid there in pain. I was crying so bad that I had snot coming down my nose (embarrassing) but Willy, with his weak strength, licked my eyes like he wanted me to stop crying.

It really hurts to see that dog go. We had so many memories of him, like he was on a trendmill or when he chased squirrels and roadrunners at our second house. Or maybe when he would wake me up at 5am to get breakfast. We have another beagle though, but I still miss Willy...He may be a 'vacumn' cleaner and would eat a whole apple, he was a very kind & gentle soul and I hope he is happy up there...

R.I.P. Willy - May 11th, 2010

cry t-t-that was so sad .. i even wanted to cry too.. i remember when i hugged my cat,i kiss him at the forehead ...before he go ..i just couldn't breathe anymore .. T~T ...i called his name a lot and cry very loud..and yeah,it was so embrassing when my young sister saw me crying like a baby .. :'L  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:21 am
Angry Robot Kitty
XueMienn

me too ..
not just a best friends .. but they were like our own family ... :']
They were so clumsy and cute.. sighs~
I grew up with them too.. ;____;
Wahh, I miss them.. :<

yeah..who would forget their pet ...they are just one of our life who had made us very happy ..  

Kie Wakamiea

Distinct Genius

HotShower

Precious Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:22 am
XueMienn

yeah..who would forget their pet ...they are just one of our life who had made us very happy ..
Well, at least I have three guinea pigs still. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:38 pm
XueMienn
MyouMegami
One of the worst feelings in the world. I had an adorable Bombay kitten who was only around 2 months old last year.
Shortly after getting her, I found out she had a UTI when she kept bleeding whenever she'd pee. She was such a sweetheart... she would always try her best to go in the litter box, but sometimes she couldn't help it. She'd just stand there for a bit trying to pee and just meowed over and over in pain until she went. I got her to the vet, and he gave us some medicine he thought would help. Apparently, it made it worse. I won't can't even get into detail of what happened to her, but needless to say, he gave us the wrong medicine. When we took her back, it was too late and we had her put down.
All the moron could say was sorry, and he'd give us another cat the same age for free. -_-

D: ..aww.. that is so bad .. why would a vet gave the wrong medicine?? .. better he just don't be a vet then confused ...

I've been wondering the same thing... >.>
I go off on a rant about it every time I drive by his building.

MyouMegami

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Clambake 200
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items