<3
View Results

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 am
I feel almost weird after reading these replies (about what makes them orgasm) but I started out only able to orgasm from c**t stimulation like before, but now it's from vaginal sex and I can't seem to from anything else now. It's like I started off like a lot of the other girls who posted but then it went reversed.

Also I'm loud, but I have to be quiet or Joey has to remind me to be quieter because he lives with his parents too. And also like a lot of girls said, I get shaky legs during and after, and shaky everything during it. It's hard to describe how else it feels.

Also I actually told Joey this today because it just came up but everything feels better if I have to pee a little (not too much though) I think because the pressure in my bladder. I've known other girls say the same thing. I said that idk if it's this way for everybody, but for me I think having a full bladder would be like the closest non-sexual feeling that can compare to feeling horny, and makes it feel more intense if I am or something. Idk if that makes sense or if other people feel that way too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:46 am
About being noisy.. I've never had sex with someone who still lives with their parents, but I can be dead silent too. Though I have to admit that loud sex kind of turns me on and makes the whole sex experience better.

yum_cupcake  

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

noramine

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:25 am
See if I have to pee I can't orgasm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:26 am
Arianah
I have the opposite problem and my pelvic muscles clamp down making me have to force my pee out. Might be why sex hurt like a mo fo for all those years when I first got married. LOL
A girl on another site recently said she clamped down so hard, involuntarily, when she orgasmed recently, that her boyfriend immediately went limp from pain.  

noramine

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:24 am
I'm with Angie on the peeing thing and feeling only a little bit like I need to pee. But only if I'm with someone else. Also actual intercourse makes me feel like I need to pee, regardless of how I felt before, and I think this makes it feel better.

It does however mean I have to dash to the toilet soon afterwards. I hear that's good practice though to prevent UTIs and whatnot.

Oh and I really don't think I'm that loud, I'm definitely not a screamer. But Tom once said I was, and this was right at the beginning when I was even quieter than I am now... and well...people like my roommate have said it (she's walked in a few times >.>). So uh I really don't know how to judge it. Because obviously if you compare it to absolute silence, I would be considered loud. But I'm not even at a talking volume, more like loud whispering. So how loud is considered loud?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:19 pm
It feels better when I have to pee, like it swells up the Gspot or something bizarre, but I can sometimes lose bladder control if I do. pissed all over a guy once. That wasn't fun, but he kinda asked for it. Was trying to be all cute and dominant and wouldn't let me get up to pee.

BLAST HIM WITH PISS.

Once I pee though, my gspot disappears and does nothing for me. The only thing I can equate intercourse to is getting a really awesome foot rub. It feels great, but you're not going to orgasm from it any time soon.

I still make a lot of noise during sex though, because since I have so little feeling down there, I like it REALLY rough. It takes a really rough pounding to get any sensation. I like sweet casual sex for the intimacy, but it feels like almost nothing.

Xiporah

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 pm
I poop. Every time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:43 pm
what's that song that goes "starts in my toes and i crinkle my nose"? always makes me think of orgasming, hah.

but yeah, my toes feel tickly/numb and i spasm and make noises. usually my legs totally tense up instead of wobble... it's like they just lock in whatever position they're in. i haven't a clear idea what my o face looks like but i never want to know DDDDD: previous partners have told me it's sexy but i can never believe that. guys say the darndest things.

i'm loud when i make noise, there's not really volume control. it's like absolutely mute or moderately loud volume xD

xippy- i get that SO CLOSE GONNA GONNA HHEEFFFJHL--nawt s**t too D: at least when i was with my exboyfriend. a very unsatisfying roller coaster... i never miss it when i masturbate. but it happens often when i'm with someone else.  

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

skulI rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 pm
Omg I thought I was weird because my legs spasm violently when it feels really good when he's touching me rofl. I used to get so embarrassed. xD

Uhm as for orgasming I can vaginally and clitorally. But I've only ever orgasmed from vag. stimulation on my own, and not from sex. But I get super close like Xip. I think if i showed him how I got myself off he'd be able to do it though. Same with clitoral he's only done it a few times but I've never missed a beat on myself. XD

Sometimes I moan, sometimes I swear. Sometimes it feels so good I cannot even scream lmao. Like i look like I'm screaming but nothing comes out lol. which is good since i never get too loud living in a house with six other people. xD

The feeling pretty much radiates from me. And I can keep going right after and c** again. which is pretty awesome. haha.

Also my nipples are really sensitive so if they're played with right, i can orgasm from that. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 am
captain buttcheeks
what's that song that goes "starts in my toes and i crinkle my nose"? always makes me think of orgasming, hah.

but yeah, my toes feel tickly/numb and i spasm and make noises. usually my legs totally tense up instead of wobble... it's like they just lock in whatever position they're in. i haven't a clear idea what my o face looks like but i never want to know DDDDD: previous partners have told me it's sexy but i can never believe that. guys say the darndest things.

i'm loud when i make noise, there's not really volume control. it's like absolutely mute or moderately loud volume xD

xippy- i get that SO CLOSE GONNA GONNA HHEEFFFJHL--nawt s**t too D: at least when i was with my exboyfriend. a very unsatisfying roller coaster... i never miss it when i masturbate. but it happens often when i'm with someone else.
Bubbly by Colbie Callait, I love that song hahah. And just to comment on the leg thing, they do tense up along with the rest of my body, and the back arching thing like somebody else mentioned, but then it's shaky and stuff afterward. I don't think you meant it that way but when I read it, it sounded like you thought we meant we get wobbly during, not after. whee

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:12 am
No, I get the super close from oral only. Oral, c**t rubbing and c**t vibrators are the only way I can orgasm. Even while masturbating the orgasm can suddenly just disappear

Vag penetration does absolutely nothing towards orgasm. I don't even fathom how it's physically possible, that's how much nothing it does towards orgasming. It feels good, but like I said, I'd equate that feeling to a deep tissue massage or a really good foot rub, the kind that make your groan.

I've been sexually active for 15 years now, and in that time have had about 14-15 partners and I have never once come anywhere close to having an orgasm from penetration only. It is just not physically possible for me. It does not stimulate the c**t in any way, shape or form.

Also, penetration only feels good AFTER I orgasm. Before then it's pretty eh.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:28 am
Xippy have you tried intercourse stimulators?

They provide c**t stim during penetration (and the boys seem to like the vibrations too LOL).  

Arianah

Zukes

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 pm
I've gotten so close with penetration, but it just doesn't seem to happen.

Especially when you're so extremely worried about pregnancy and s**t.

Won't have to worry about that much longer, Alex is getting a vasectomy next week. cool

Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff