2011 Holiday thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 pm
got some presents tonight yay!

Got Abby a wubba toy thing and hopefully she'll love it and it'll make for a good reward during our training sessions... Kitty got a feather toy thingy and still haven't gotten Bo anything. I was planning to get a bully stick for him, but no way I was paying 15 bucks for one(it was like 15in I think). So hopefully I can stop at pet supermarket and get a few toys for them since I have my handy dandy 5 dollar off coupon(more like 4 for this month)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:21 pm
well, Smokey (teh bunneh) will be very happy, the other day he was out running around, and he stumbled upon my sisters fleece she was going to make a blanket out of. Well he LOVED it, he sat there fluffing it for like 10 mins, then planted himself down like "this is mine" like a hen on a nest, WELL, I told my mom that story, and she has since got him his own fleece blanket xD I may or may not cut it in half though.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm
Paige and Bianca stumbled upon their (and Smokey and Chances) Christmas presents today, they kept getting in the bag and snooping, and I kept yelling at them, finally I tied the bag closed, and they both got mad, then Paige kept trying to find a way in, so I moved them xD

ADD: ever since they found their presents, they seem to be being naughtier, I think they are excited, I might have to get them some new toys, they found Chances toys, and I think they want some xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:44 am
I found cowboy in my cupboard with his face in my bag of gifts. He got a talkin too. And Aida stole one of her gifts already. Usually rascal is the snooper lol  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:53 am
I was very proud of Bandit yesterday. I was wrapping presents and he left his (kong) alone! biggrin He sniffed it, but that was it. I didn't really feel like locking him in my room while I was wrapping them. I don't even know if he knew it was for him or not. Country tried to take it though lol. He got caught and left it. He looked disappointed that he wasn't allowed to have it lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:39 am
Josie found her present and preceded to attack my hand when I went to take it away. So now I have two nice puncture marks from her claws.... Great.... By at least I know she likes it

But also finished shopping for my family so I get to spend the rest of the Christmas money my mon gave me in the puppers and kitty. So tonight when we go to get presents for our friends puppies I'll pick some stuff up for my guys  

Animelover955

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 am
lol everyones animals are being pills xD sillies!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:20 pm
I got Abby's last gift just now! Someone was selling a tunnel for cheap on Craigslist so just picked It up. I was really wanting a tunnel from NTI but I decided I will wait till next Christmas when they'll hopefully have an other sale. Now all I need is to get Bo a present he still doesn't have anything  

Animelover955

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:38 am
Ok so had a little plush, rope and squeaker tug for Sparky, and a pack of dog choc and yogurt drops for Deedee.
Last minute decision though before christmas (which in australia is about 2 hours away), I sent the dogs out so I could get them some other special presents ready.

This year, they are getting gifts from SANTA! xd I made Sparky a home made tug toy out of ribbon, a piece of wool I knitted like, a year ago and some cut up fabric. Not pretty, but he will have fun with it. Deedee is getting a bag of dog treats that I had already, unopened, and she loves them, as well as a few tissues, because she has been sneezy for a while (according to the vet it's nothing. She needs her yearly check up soon though, so we can get a second opinion), and she sometimes sneezes snot everywhere. And sometimes I have had to wipe the snot off her nose with a tissue

Also, tried wrapping Sparky up and putting him under the treat. He was not impressed, until I let him unwrap himself. Though I had to help him get the middle wrapping off, as he was about to bite off his little wizzer... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:13 am
Milo and Riley are getting HUGE peanut butter flavored rawhide bones which they love biggrin they are both getting new collars and tags AFTER Christmas because the ones I want with the jingle bells will be cheaper because they will be officially out of season. Milo will be getting a new metal leash because of new habit of leash biting.Riley will be getting a snoopy dog bed rofl The cats will be getting a whole bunch of treats, a catnip plant, a laser pointer and I'm gonna try my hand at training them to sit xd Can't really get the turtles anything till I buy them a new tank and get them out of the giant tub they've been in for a month sad
As for Minnie and Chloe, my mom's friends chihuahuas, they will be getting some clicker training

And one little puppy by the name of Lily will be getting a new home that will be able to take care of her and love her and we are going to pick her up this morning biggrin  

Elly_the_lost_penguin

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am
As soon as we get moved into the new place Peaches (cockatiel) is getting a new flight cage! Hopefully she'll figure out how to fly sweatdrop

The kitties will be getting their own room with a window seat and hopefully a nice climbing tree for them.

Will got his gifts early. I placed a huge order with PetEdge. He got new bones, 6 new Kongs, rope tug toys and I've got a Kibble Nibble in hiding for the new place. My sister even got him gifts this year. A compressed rawhide bone (see if it lasts more then 3 seconds) A pack of 3" rawhide twists (last all of 3 seconds each) A pack of treats and 2 new tugs. One is the frisbee shaped one with handles on either side and one's got a knot on one end and a handle on the other. I doubt the frisbee shaped one lasts long, though I'm thinking of putting it up for a while until he learns the rules of tug a little better. He's gotten naughty lately and won't "out" and keeps creeping up towards your hands gonk  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff