No, no.
  Nyoron...
View Results

skulI rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 pm
breedney
golf-ball sized? emotion_puke

It only happened to me once ok.

Have you ever seen the reddit thing of the woman who shed her entire lining when she wasn't even on her period, didn't know what it was, and carried it in her purse to ASK HER DOCTOR when she went to see him? thing was huge. Cannot even believe. It looks like her uterus just... shriveled up and dropped.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm
Ennica
breedney
golf-ball sized? emotion_puke

It only happened to me once ok.

Have you ever seen the reddit thing of the woman who shed her entire lining when she wasn't even on her period, didn't know what it was, and carried it in her purse to ASK HER DOCTOR when she went to see him? thing was huge. Cannot even believe. It looks like her uterus just... shriveled up and dropped.

NO AND I DON'T WANT TO
ok i kind of do
but yuck  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Xiporah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:50 pm
Tenacious Travis
Quote:

You can find weird not-bloody chunks in there without it being a miscarriage, if that's what you're seeing.

Quote:

chunks

emotion_jawdrop
I love it when guys first find out that menstrual cycles aren't purely liquid secretions.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:55 pm
rofl

Enny, I think whatever it was fell out because she had just gotten a procedure done and sometimes that happens? I remember reading that and instanly being afraid it would happen to me, though. D:

Also, I like to think of the chunks as scabs. Mine are always pretty small, though.

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 pm
There is literally nothing wrong with not wanting children, lady, don't beat yourself up over it. Some people just don't, and it's honestly really something to be PROUD of, to be able to come to terms with that decision.

Don't feel guilty. Be happy that you guys agree on it. :3  
Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces