[PRP] Unsuspecting (Tawala and Kito) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 am
Tawala wiped at his eyes and face with the backs of his paw. He wanted to scamper back to his mother and have her lick his coat clean and check him over for hurts but stubborn pride kept him right where he was. It was uncomfortable and messy- but he'd not admit to having made a mistake.

"Of course on purpose! This is...this..." He looked around him. "An ambush! I'm like a crocodile. And you've seen what happens to gazelles when they come close to the water."

He opened his mouth. Well....to be fair it should be a draw, but that same stubborn pride had his chest swelling. "Yup! I win. We can try again. You did good but I'm a master hunter."

He stepped further up onto the bank, kicking his feet behind him in a small attempt to dry himself. "Maybe tomorrow? You look like you need a break."

Kimaria

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 pm
"Well, okay! You can be master hunter and I will be master gazelle!" She giggled as if this was something to be exceptionally pleased about and, when he looked prepared to leave, she gave a short nod and smiled at him. "Okay! Tomorrow, then!"

If, of course, she didn't get in trouble for being so filthy...

"Bye bye, crocodile!"

And then, with another laugh, she turned and skipped off for home.

/fin

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out