A broken program (Iso and Trocar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:10 am
Trocar nodded softly, looking down. ".... If she had been hurt.." He shook his head rapidly, nervously watching the ground. Nodding at the vixen, he looked up.

Ah... What could he do to repay her? He was such a failure when it came to these things...so.. Ah.... "I-Iso." He whispered softly, looking up. "Would you... Dinner. To repay you for finding her... I can take you to get dinner."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 am
Iso looked at him, blinking. His speech was broken up. Was he nervous about something? Oh but this was Trocar she was talking about. He always acted strange. Laughing softly she nodded her head as she smiled. "Sure. I would love to join you for dinner." A blush heated her cheeks as she looked shyly to the side.  

Inara4

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:00 pm
"Really?" His head jerked up at that, shocked. Blinking at her and then realizing his expression, he jerked his head to the side. No, Trocar. Control your stupid expressions and actually maintain some ability to speak to Iso without stuttering or looking like a fool.

"What do you like to eat?" He asked, looking up. Ah. This was going to be a date, right? When was the last time he dated?

Never.
Oh deities.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Iso looked at him surprised. Why was he the one that was surprised by her response? Cocking her head to the side she studied him with a smile on her face. He was rather cute when he looked at her. So could never tell what expression he was going to have on his face.

"I don't know. I hadn't thought about it." Iso pursed her lips as she thought about it, "Hmmm...." She licked her lips, "What would you like to eat Trocar? I think we should have whatever you want." She nodded her head.

Inara4

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm
"Me?" He paused. He had spent awhile feeding things Maevin and Antique like to them. His own preference? His tail flicked, head flicking to flip hair from his eyes.

"I like deer a lot, though.... the hooves are my favorite part, and the thighs." He looked up at her quietly. "But it's a big prey, I'd be worried you'd get hurt..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 pm
Iso chuckled as she looked at him. "I have hunted before Trocar. I think that I would be able to handle it." She smiled at him softly. It was kinda sweet having someone worry about her safety. That hadn't happened since...No. She was not going to think about Jack. It would just make her cry if she thought about the male that was supposed to be her mate. Shaking her head to hide the fact that tears had formed in her eyes, Iso laughed it off.

"Anything you can hunt, so can I."

Inara4

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 pm
His nose twitched at the scent of faint salt. He remembered that smell when the mother of his children, Lin, had cried, head snapping to look at Iso. Was she.... sad? Quickly, his paw reached out to touch her cheek, eyes firmly on her when usually they were nervously flicked to the side.

"Don't cry." Was all he said, unsure of what else to say other than that. Releasing her cheek, he padded to the side, glancing back at her. "If deer is okay with you.... I saw a herd nearby the other day. There should be a few laying about."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:47 pm
Looking at the male, Iso weakly nodded her head. She wiped the tears from her ears before the could fall and offered him a soft smile. "Sorry...there was...dust in my eye." She sniffed, then nodded her head. "Deer is alright with me." Iso cleared her throat then looked around, "I will follow you there."

Standing up, the vixen waited for the male to show her the way. What she needed right now was to get her mind off of Jake. A hunt would do that for her.

Inara4

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:18 pm
Nodding at her excuse, he doubted if it was true. However, he was pleased when she agreed to the hunt and padded ahead, making sure she was close to him while he did.

Why would she cry? What had he done to make her cry? When he mentioned the hunt? But.... why would she cry about that? Perplexed, the male almost forgot to crouch when he saw the tiny gathering of deer ahead, falling onto his stomach in seconds.

"Down."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:06 pm
Instantly she dropped to the ground on his command, something she had learned to do when she was raised by her brother User. It was just easier to follow orders. Looking over at the male, she wondered if they had reached the herd. That would be the only reason to tell her to get down. Right?  

Inara4

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:15 pm
Humming at her when she settled down, he flicked his tail gently. "Smell them?" He whispered gently, nails digging into the ground.

"How would you like to hunt them, Iso?" He turned back, muscular limbs moving so she could view the herd before them, swiping his tail around himself to stop the dust that began to rise.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:46 pm
"Yes..." Iso looked at him, tilting her head to the side as she sniffed the air. "I can smell them very well." She licked her lips hungrily as she turned her attention to the herd, "We could try to flank them...pick out the weakest of the herd and take them down. I've always had success with that in the past. But it's up to you." She blushed as she looked at the male.  

Inara4

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:09 pm
"As you wish." He responded, noticing the blush with a twitch of an eyebrow. He didn't comment, beginning to crawl to find the back of the herd, all the while observing them to discover where the weakest was.

"A baby, perhaps?" He asked, ear flicking. Suddenly, he stopped. Not a baby... The thought made him think of his little boy and girl getting hurt.... "No. Not a child."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:16 pm
A horrified expression crossed her face and she shook it quickly, "No...not a baby." She said at the same time as him. "I have never been able to attack the younger ones...It feels...so wrong." She looked down, then slowly looked back up at Trocar.

"How about one of the bucks?" She looked at one of the younger adult males. They wouldn't have fawns depending on their milk to survive.

Inara4

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 pm
Nodding, the male smiled at the vixen. "Good. We agree." He shifted more when he caught her stare at the deer, nodding yet again.

"Have you picked one you like, Iso?" He asked gently. Somehow, he wanted her to blush again.... though... why? Was he...

Oh deities.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces