Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:48 pm
i always though the suit was an attempt at racism against brown coons  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 am
Yokies
I just decided to watch the video.
And I almost threw up and cried at the same time. I echo, what the ******** could have sworn that thing still blinked even after being completely skinned.
This s**t is the sickest thing I've seen yet.

sad  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:22 am
Kuzodav
sad

It may be me just being over-sensitive but yea. cry

I agree with Brentalfloss's rant. I didn't know what a Tanooki was either and I highly doubt any kids these days would, or even register it as fur instead of a magical suit. You get the power from a magical floating leaf, not bashing a Tanooki in the head and slicing off it's fur.

If Peta just talked about that video and what they could do to stop it to raise awareness, maybe people would take them more seriously. Maybe people would care more, but no, they hide behind games like Mario and Cooking Mama to show how games are "teaching us" how to ******** over animals.

I'm sorry I'm taking this more seriously then it probably needs to be, but it just bothers me that much.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:18 am
Yokies
Kuzodav
sad

It may be me just being over-sensitive but yea. cry

I agree with Brentalfloss's rant. I didn't know what a Tanooki was either and I highly doubt any kids these days would, or even register it as fur instead of a magical suit. You get the power from a magical floating leaf, not bashing a Tanooki in the head and slicing off it's fur.

If Peta just talked about that video and what they could do to stop it to raise awareness, maybe people would take them more seriously. Maybe people would care more, but no, they hide behind games like Mario and Cooking Mama to show how games are "teaching us" how to ******** over animals.

I'm sorry I'm taking this more seriously then it probably needs to be, but it just bothers me that much.

No, it's super ******** up, I agree.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 pm
Tanookis have big ol testicles.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Posted in the wrong thread.

HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:01 pm
I saw this a few days ago and my response to the thing in general is still LOL. rofl

Kinda messed up that peta is showing live skinned little animals as a way to 'protect' them though... and there are far worse video games they could have went after instead (like monster hunter or these other hunting games). Even funnier that the went after the tanooki suit when he has 9235384 other suits that he wears, he beats up children (the small koopas), AND he smashed turtles (and other animals) heads. If I was a kid I would be more inclined to jump on a turtle than skin an animal that I didn't know about for a costume (even though I never did either and I have played since I was like 3 or so). Js.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:55 pm
i really doubt the sincerity of their words... peta are hate mongers against humans. and im human.  

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:28 pm
Kuzodav
Holy ******** did you see the video below.

i mean.
i get that he wears a tanooki suit
but i didn't even know tanuki were a real thing
and i doubt kids do, too
i mean
really
it's not supporting killing those animals.

I just watched the video. Oh my god that was..terrible.
But I agree, I had no idea tanookis were real, and I doubt anybody else does that plays.  

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:40 pm
PETA aren't very good at joking...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:10 pm
People are well aware that tanukis are a real thing. They're common knowledge in Japan. But people are also aware that Mario didn't skin a live, man-sized tanuki to wear as a suit. He's no Buffalo Bill.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:43 pm
And after getting bitched out PETA is all like "nah man you're taking this to seriously, it's just a joke!"

Yeah it's only a joke now that people are pissed off... a really bad joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:59 pm
PETA turns EVERY and ANYTHING animal related into abuse...  

Emperor Notung

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 pm
I almost told this guy not to necro threads, but holy god, it was still on the first page.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff