Submit

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:43 am
Sebastian almost wanted to pat the lad on the head... he refrained and indeas took another bow as he stood in the door.

"Yes--I will be here later in the evening. Right at the back door. Be ready."

And with that Sebastian was gone for the evening--bakc to his current master to prepare and anticipate the evenin'g activities...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:30 pm
Luna blushed brighter and smiled a bit.He was so happy to know he would be seeing him again.Later in the night he walked tot he back and unlocked the door.Before to long he was closeing up and helping the last drink out of the bar.He was then cleaning the bar while waiting for Sebastian to show up....As he thought about it he bit his lip and giggles.  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 pm
Sebastian took his time waiting for te very last person to leave... he liked a flashy entrance. Even the owner of the bar was waving goodbye...Surely he was loosing hope that Sebastian would show up... He waited until he saw the male almost leave before he approached. His saunter was almost a glorious canter in the moonlight. It was far beyond the half way point for the evening but there was no way Sebastian (being a butler) could get away at any other time.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:09 pm
Luna was upset a little bit.He was wanting to cry some."I guess he is not coming."He was just about to head out the door.He had grabbed his stuff and his tips from the night.He was just opening the door.He was a sad guy right now thinking that he had been stood up.  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 pm
"Why do you looks so upset?" Sebastian asked; grabbing the crook of his frie's arm.
"Don't you know--Frowns give you wrinkles. And No vearh wants that."
Sebastian couldn't keep a laugh at bay and the more upset he looked the more Sebastian enjoyed it. I should probably be put away before this kind of sadism gets me in trouble...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:01 pm
Luna was shocked once he was there."Sebastian i thought you where not going to make it."He was now blushing so much.His saddness was leavening his face."So what are we going to do to night?"He was back to his giggling and girly self again but was still trying to relax some."I'm up for anything."It was true he would do anything just to try and get his eye.  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:12 pm
Sebastian laughed a bit more before settling down. the way his face lit up waas adorable and alvost made himself blush! Luckily--his eyes just flickered and that tell-tale smile rand across his face once more.

"There is little we could do in the moonlight...Perhaps a trip to the lake?"

Sebastian headed down the road--past a few houses and past Tiri's tower along the old road. it was a logn walk but not an unpleasant one to get there...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:30 pm
Luna looked up into the others eyes.Both of his eyes showing for a change.Not many to to see both of his eyes to know they where two colors."That sounds like a great idea Sebastian."Luna was blushing so brightly as he fallowed along side of his new friend."So how was the rest of your day after you left?"He was hopeing to clear some of the silence.He wanted to know a little bit more about the guy he was going to spend his night with.  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:22 pm
Sebastian was smiling at his silly rquest. The silence was not at all awkward to him... it was in fact welcome and wonderful considering the brotherl he had been working at all day. The thought of telling him he was busy pleasing others made his smile broaden then fade.
"I was... occupied with my master. Of course." He said with a pat to Luna's had and a arm settling firmly on his shoulders.
"We should have a little time to swim when we get there."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:08 am
Luna was all smiles till Sebastian stopped smiling."I'm sorry Sebastian."With that he hug on to his arm cutely."That sounds great."He giggled a bit and smiled up at him.He was happy to spend time with someone who wasn't drink and or crying about how there wife is cheating on them or something like that and Sebastian's good looks made him even more happy to be around him.  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 pm
Sebastian took a bit of his happiness and rubbed it on his cheek; the smile more...soft...than previously expressed. Eyes settling on the lake as they rounded the last corner and sand began to saink their hooves as they walked.
"You ready?"Sebastian's armslet him go as he bolted for the lake--almost laughing but instead a chuckle came from his thick chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:19 am
Luna was so cute when he was happy like this.Seeing the lake just made him more happy."I'm more then ready."He giggled out the words.He then watched Sebastian bolt off for the lake."hey!"He giggled more and chased after him.He could tell that tonight was going to be the funnest one in a very long time.  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers