Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
Birds of a feather... (Hyacinth x Flare) [PRP][FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 am
Flare laughed and straighted her posture accepting the offered arm. "Well Hyacinth, I suppose I could give you the honor of walking me home" That was it she couldn't handle it. She burst into another fit of laughter as she walked with him. "Today has been more fun than I expected..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Hyacinth placed a hand over his heart "I could die a happy mearh!" He lost it when she did, laughing deeply. "Successfully escaping the law is ALWAYS more fun than not" He teased.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:11 am
They stopped in front of the small house and she smiled, "Are you hungry?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:39 pm
Hyacinth looked over the outside of her house. It may not be much to her but it looked great to him. Not one to pass up a meal, Hyacinth nodded. "I could go for something to eat."  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:51 pm
"I hope you don't mind stew... I don't have much else yet." she said as she led him inside. She walked to the cabinet and grabbed bowls and spoons for them filling them with the vegetable stew before placing them on the table. "Dig in."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm
"No need to apologize stew is perfectly fine!" Hyacinth didn't need telling twice. The moment his bottom touched the chair he dug in. A lifetime of habit is hard to break, he'd finished half the bowl before remembering that he didn't need to rush his meals. "This is good!" He said sheepishly as he slowed his pace.
A thought occurred to him. "Do you live here on your own?" Last thing he needed was to get caught alone with someone's daughter in her own house and some stolen jewels.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:09 pm
She giggled as she watched him eat. "I'm glad you like it and I do live alone. Why do you ask?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Hyacinth's ear twitched back. "Just curious." He leaned back, wrapping his arms behind his head with a bit of a swagger. "Didn't want to get caught alone with someone's charming young daughter." He rocked the chair back on two legs.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Flare smirked, "Are you saying that being alone with me is a bad thing?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:15 pm
"Not for me" He sat forward with a thunk and crossed his arms on the table. "Might sully your reputation a bit though." Hyacinth quirked an eyebrow at her.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 am
She laughed leaning on the table to look at him, "I all ready have a reputation as a troublemaker, Hyas. I don't care if it gets worse." She stood up straight and grabbed his bowl granting him another helping. "So what's in your hand?" she asked motioning to his closed hand, "Is that the reason you ran into me?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:25 am
Stupid observant females...If he said nothing she'd know he was lying and it was too late to hide them now. Why hadn't he just gone home? "A trouble maker is one thing..." He hoped she was trustworthy. "..but a criminal? That's a whole new rabbit hole." He spilled the earrings onto the table between them. They were rather spectacular. Deep blue sapphire drops set in gold with diamond accents. "These babies will pay my room for at least a month alone on their own." A hint of pride entered his voice. He wasn't a big name thief and while there was suspicion no one could say for sure he was a crook. Most of what he 'earned' was through his 'fortune' telling and information network plus a little bit of fixed gambling on the side. This had been a major score for him. If his luck kept up he might be able to upgrade to a small apartment of his own instead of the inn room.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:00 pm
She looked at the jewels and to him before she plucked them off of the table and put them back in his hand. "Don't worry about getting caught when your here. As far as I'm concerned, you helped me out of a tight spot and in return I won't say a word about these earrings." She sat down and calmly ate more of the stew. However... I think I can help you with your room situation..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:08 pm
"Thank you." Hyacinth looked at the earrings in his palm reflectively. He raised his eyes back to her. "What are you getting at?" He admitted his curiosity was piqued. He'd apparently thrown all caution and common sense to the wind today but the dice were still rolling in his favor so far. He might as well hear her out at least.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 pm
"Keep the earrings as a start for your housing fund and stay in the spare room I have until you get your own place," she shrugged.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff