Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiroikazo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 am
User Image
⊰KURO AKIYAMA⊱
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
For every pain⊰ ♚ ♛ ♚ ⊱There is kindness

Kuro continued to listen to their conversation, wanting to learn more about the boy that the blonde was talking about. When he realized that they were father and son, he was surprised. 'No wonder he just bursted in here with no fear of getting in trouble.' He said to himself. He suddenly felt Lily's fear and tried to give her as much comfort as possible. "Lily..it's ok.. you don't need to be afraid. We can leave when we get our stuff." He said giving her a smile to show that she should have no fear. These people are here to protect them... Oh he hoped they will... When he saw Lily trying to leave, he grabbed her hand and gave her a look, trying to make her stay. Then he whispered into her ear, "Let us just get our stuff first, then we leave and let them have their conversation."

Kuro turned his attention back to the blonde boy and the headmaster when he called out their names. He gave him a warm smile then walked up to him to get their stuff. He grabbed them calmly and put them into one of the suitcases that were floating behind them, carried by his shadows. "Thank you, and it's no problem. Your conversation seems more important than ours so I understand." He gave him a chuckle then started walking back to Lily. "See, now we can go back to our dorms and drop our stuff." He whispered into her ear and started to walk out, while holding onto Lily's hand. When he was near the door, he turned once more and bowed in respect. "Thank you for taking your time to help us, headmaster." Then Kuro walked out.
[Exit]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Black panther formDemon FormTheme

[Bell-chan]

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 pm
♋ ℓιℓу נα∂є ∂αяккυят ♋ נυηισя ♋ ∂ємση/ѕнιηιgαмι ♋

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════════════════╗

Lily still tried to slip away, and let out a yelp at the feeling of something grabbing her hand. Looking up, she saw Kuro lean down and whisper in to her ear. More than anything, she wanted to hiss at him and tell him that this was not helping her situation. Instead, she gripped her charm a little tighter, causing the metal to make an imprint into her skin. Kuros constant whispering in her ear made her shiver, and made her feel even more nervous. Lily silently held Kuros hand, watching everyone converse. She silently cursed herself why she wasnt talking to anyone anymore.

Slowly, Lily stood beside Kuro as the Headmaster handed them their papers. Lily took hers and murmured a polite thank you. She watched as Kuro put his into a suitcase, so she put hers in her bag instead. Easier access this way, I suppose. She thought to herself. Lily gave the Headmaster and his son a shy smile. Wanting to leave quickly, she squeezed Kuros hand once more. Finally, Kuro lead her to the door, much to her relief. Lily turned with Kuro, letting his hand go as he bowed. Lily properly curstied to the Headmaster. Speaking up, she said,
"Thank you, Headmaster." Lily quickly followed Kuro, yet the luggage got in the way. Dodging them, she meet at his side. The two walked into the hallway.

╚══════════════════════════╝
[Lily Travels To: Back Into The Hall ]

Form: Human, Black Hair, Blue Eyes
Wearing: This
Weapons Equipped: Pistols, Daggers, Magic

Shiroikazo

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

coffin of sweet death

[Bell-chan]

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

"It's no problem at all, kids," Isamu said as Lily and Kuro took the papers from his hand. "And remember," he said as they turned to leave, "You shouldn't be so worried. You can always come to see me if you need anything." He smiled at them as they left his office. His smile disappeared as he swivels in his chair, facing Raiden. "So son, how was your day? Did you see your mother today by any chance?" He rested his cheek on his hand, his eyes flicked over to his door, where the two students had left. "You don't have to worry about Ayakashi. He is no threat," He averted his eyes back to his son, his tone suddenly serious, "So don't even bother fighting him. The real threats are somewhere here. In the city, maybe. My migraine has gotten worse in the last 10 minutes but I don't know where this evil aura I'm sensing is coming from but it's definitely not Ayakashi. I fear there's some other threat out there." He sighed, not saying anything else for a few seconds. The ambiance was getting dark and serious.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Shiroikazo

[Bell-chan]

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:17 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden watched as Lily and Kuro left the room. After they left and the door closed he turned to look at his father. He was about to ask his father something before he asked Raiden about his day. Shocked at his father's sudden, stupid questions, he answered anyways while his father looked over at the door. "It was okay.... I guess... and no, I haven't seen mom.." He watched his father return his gaze at him and listened to what he had to say. His father's words irritated him a little. "How do you know Ayakashi is no threat?" He asked, still trying to keep his volume low. "And... this other aura..." This evil aura his father talked about made Raiden worry, especially since he can't pinpoint it. Raiden sighed as he moves his hair out of his face.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu didn't say anything for a while, keeping the atmosphere around him and his son dark and serious. After a few minutes of silence and keeping his son in suspense, the headmaster replied with, "... You really need a haircut." He then continued to laugh uproariously. "I needed to lighten up the mood. Don't ya hate it when things are too serious?" There was another moment of silence before he sighed as he gazed out the window and continued speaking, "Anyways, I know Ayakashi isn't a threat because I have his student profile right here." He took a folder with Ayakashi Konpaku's name on it. The headmaster flipped it open and scanned through its contents. "Some lady entered him into the academy..." He shrugged as he handed the folder to his son. "Here, take a look-see for yourself," He said as his gaze returned to Raiden. "You know Raiden... I've been thinking... you need to learn how to trust again..." He scanned Raiden's face, waiting for his response on it.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:28 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden waited for his father to say something else, maybe something on the evil aura or the cross dressing boy. But the next thing that came out of his father's mouth was that he need haircut... He let out an exasperated sigh. "This is a serious matter dad..." Raiden said, keeping his voice steady and calm. He waited for his father to speak again. He was surprised when his father said Ayakashi was a student at the academy. He watched his father take a folder with Ayakashi's name on it and flip through it. A student? Still surprised, Raiden reached out to take the folder from his father, flipping through it and reading its contents. There wasn't much to it, just the basic information. "Some lady, huh?" He mumbled to himself as he shut the folder closed. Just as he was about to hand the folder back he was once again surprised at his father's next comment; about him learning to trust again. He put his arm down, letting his hand hang limply by his side, he let out a cold chuckle, looking at his father. "I don't think that's going to happen, dad," He stated bluntly. Raiden has trust issues, the only people he absolutely trusted was his parents. It seemed like for the millionth time that day he tried his best not to let his mind flash back to the past, to the person who destroyed all his trust.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu sighed as he closes his eyes all while saying, "Look son... I know it's hard for you to trust others but you're going to have to learn how to trust again." He opened his eyes and looked at his son. "Not everybody are liars and cheaters and you know that. You can't be a great fighter without trust... You need it." He took a short pause before he continued, "You're going to have to trust your comrades. And don't tell me that you're going to do all missions by yourself. You're strong son, but not strong enough." It was harsh, and Isamu knew it but it had to be said. He knows his son won't be the same 10 year old that he trained all those years ago; he was growing up and soon he would take over the academy. Although, not just yet. He still had about 20 years in him before all that happened.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:04 am
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden listened to his father, not saying anything because all of it was true. He didn't want to trust anyone again because of the fear he'll be hurt. And Raiden refuses to get hurt again. He looked at his father, startled and angry at his last few words. Not strong enough? He was always top of all his classes since the first grade, made it through his father's vigorous training, and is even on the list for A missions. He has even done two A missions before. Being strong was one of the things Raiden took pride in. "What do you mean I'm not strong enough?" He snarled at his father. "I am strong enough, dad, and you know it. I could show you right here, right now." The last time Raiden challenged his father was when he was 14, when the training ended. 14-year-old Raiden was pretty sure he could beat his father in a fight. But he was wrong. Raiden spent that night in bed, getting healed by his mother. But three years later and Raiden has learned a lot since then. He scowled at his father, waiting for his reply on his challenge.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu gave his son a cold stare, his dark eyes dangerous. He studied his son's face, hoping that he might be joking. But he wasn't. His face was dead serious. Isamu didn't say anything for a while, in hope that his son will realize what he had just said and abandon his request for a fight. After a moment of silence, the headmaster accepts the fact that his son just challenged him to a fight. He sighed as he looks away. "You don't wanna do that, son." He stated dully, making circles on his desk with his index finger. "You're not gonna fight your old man while he's having his killer headache are you?!" He asked, making a puppy eyes at his son; his attempt to liven up the mood. He chuckled. "Besides, your mom will kill me and you if she found out. She would make me sleep on the couch again..." He frowned, then looked back to his son. "So the answer's no." He let his cheek rest on his hand again. "Oh and, the thing about you not being strong enough... Like I said, you need trust to be strong. And you're going to get hurt many times in life; both physically and mentally. But don't let it bring ya down." He let out a big yawn. "This is all so cliche, is this conversation over?"

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:23 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden rolled his eyes at his father's lame attempt to liven the mood. That's his dad for you... He never liked it when things are too serious... Raiden sighed as his father said no. He knew his father was going to say that. He listened to his father's short speech about him and trust and whatnot. It all sounded very cliche but deep down Raiden knew it was all true. But he didn't know whether or not he was emotionally ready to get hurt again. But Raiden knows as a Yamamoto, you have to be able to take risks. And Raiden will do whatever it takes to be strong. After his father was finished, Raiden nods. "Ok, dad." Was all he said.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:07 am
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

"All that and all you say is ok?" Isamu joked. He chuckled. "Well, ok, son. You should probably get going now. I'll see you at home for dinner. Call me or text me or whatever it is that you kids do these days if ya need anything." He massaged his temples. "This headache is getting worse..." He sticks his hand into his pocket, searching for his cellphone. He eventually finds it and turns it on, going to his contacts to find a certain number. He looked up at Raiden. "I'm texting your mom... just to let you know..." He looked back down on the cellphone screen, typing his message with his opposable thumbs.Once finished he looks back up at Raiden, "Have a nice day, son. Don't get into any trouble."

To: Thea
Message: where r u i have a killer headache btw so if u can alert the teachers of the possible impending doom that'd be g8

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

coffin of sweet death

drops of memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:10 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden groaned at his father's actions, silently hoping he doesn't do that in front of all the other students... His father can be quite embarrassing. Some people saw his father as mean, scary, and strict but if they saw him like Raiden did, they'd understand that he wasn't. Sighing, Raiden made his way to the door. "I'll see you later, dad." He waved to his dad as he turned the doorknob and exits his office. Raiden sticks his hands into his pockets and hums a song, walking down the hallway to back to the commons area.
*Exits to commons area*

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

(out of crack: IM LAUGHING WAT IS HE A 6th GRADER? OMG)

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:26 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

A strange burst of immense dark energy radiates through the room for only a brief moment its origin from somewhere in town  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu was sitting at his desk, looking through some of the student profiles that he hadn't seen. His migraine was still the same: terrible. He leaned back in his chair, sighing and messaging his temples. He stood up and began to stretch, until a sudden burst of dark energy radiated through the room, making the headmaster lose his balance. Catching himself, he regained his composure. Although, a slight shake taking place. Oh no... He thought to himself as his migraine suddenly got worse. It felt as if his head was about to explode. "This isn't good, this isn't good..." He repeated to himself under his breath as he made his way out the door. He had to find out where the dark energy came from. On his way out the door, he took out his phone, dialing Althea. "Hello? Althea? I just felt a wave of dark energy. You must've felt it too, right? I don't have a good feeling about this... I'm going to see where it came from."

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

drops of memories

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

The headmaster sighed as he glanced down at his grumbling stomach. He placed his elbow on his desk and propped his cheek on his fist. Where was Althea? The fight from earlier that day made him really hungry. And a man has got to eat, right? He looked down at his desk and picked up a pen. He began twirling it around his middle and ring finger. After a few second of doing that, he eventually got bored of it and flicked the pen away from him. He watched as the pen hit the wall and landed on the ground with a clatter. The man leaned back in his chair and groaned, spinning around a few times in the chair. He came to a stop and let his head hang limply to the side, groaning once more. He was a patient man, but when it came to food... well, that was a different story. He looked back at his desk and picked up a student profile, sighing softly. "Guess I'll finish going over these," He muttered to himself as he opened the profile and began reading it.

Isamu sighed as he picked up his head and looked towards the clock on the wall. It has been about 30 minutes and Althea wasn't back with the food yet. He placed the student profile that was in his hand into a separate pile. He leaned back in the chair and yawned. He wondered what was taking his wife so long to get their lunches. The walk from the main building to their house wasn't too long, considering their house was located right on the campus. He began to worry if she got into some kind of trouble on the way here. Not only was she the vice headmaster, but she was also the teacher of the white magic class and Academy nurse, so she did have a lot to handle. He speculated that a student might have gotten hurt and she had to tend to them. He sighed as he picked up another student profile. He opened the folder and began to read its contents.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Hungry & Impatient

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas