Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Vixen Vulpine
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Listening to:Boulevard of Broken Dreams~ Green Day
Reading:Raised By Wolves~ Jennifer Lynn Barnes

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Some things happen that you can't predict...It's up to you on how you deal with them.

Vixen sighed as she entered the library. She was glad that it was peaceful and quite. Just how she liked it. She found a area in a corner that was cool and sat down as she began to read the book she currently had. She always loved fantasy even though most of the time authors got it wrong. Then again they thought that it was fantasy but it was actually a reality.
She finished her book then seeing as the area was still empty she got up and left to find some amusement.{Exits}

" You can become swallowed by it or you can change it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image
~Ayakashi Konpaku~
アヤカシこんぱく
健全なる ""、・健全なる精は神と、・健全なる肉体に宿る

The half ghost look around the library. He remember about three legendary sword that he want. There was the Muramasa, the Masamune, and the Murasame. The three weapon was legendary, well forged by highly skilled sword smith. He already had possession of one very rare weapon. It was a ghost blade, a weapon from his world given to him by his mother. But he couldn't depend on the weapon alone. He needed new blades , so the three legendary came to mind. He look through shelf to shelf, looking for the book individually. There was no luck so far, but he'll find it eventually. The half ghost continue until he found one of the book. It was entitled, "Demon Blade: Muramasa". It made the half ghost wonder if he's worthy of wielding such a weapon.

,_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,__________________________________________________
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|_________________________________________________/

Delta Ein

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sera Capehart
ღ•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ღ
And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.

Sera walked into the library and looked around. Was it empty? Everyone had probably gone home or gone out. She had stopped by one of her classes to pick homework, but no one was there either. It felt slightly ghost-town-esque, but Sera knew it was only because she'd dallied so much. She strolled farther into the library. She could take her time now. She still had to wait on Truitt to finish things up in his classroom, anyway. She smiled to herself. She couldn't wait to spend time with her big brother again and catch up. She pick out a random book and plopped down in a plushy chair to read while she waited.

When will I find love, Where will he be
And if he's out there, Will he wait for me
How will he know me, Will I know him
Is there no end to all my questioning?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:04 am
User Image

Thoughts: I hope i don't disturb her...
Company: A girl.
Health: Healthy.
Inventory: Peach colored lipgloss, Her Phone, A bottle of water.
Voice Actor: Kikuko Inoue - Fairy Tail, Minerva

User Image
"It's not like i asked to be an assassin...

Anarchy walked into the library, Her footsteps quiet as a feather, Hopefully she would've find someone to speak with?, She was quite bored because when she finally found her dorm, It was empty, Now how freaking annoying was that?, True, She was quite happy about it, But, Bam!, Completely empty when she entered. Anyways, She walked around the library as she trailed her finger on the books placed in the bookshelves, She finally found something interesting as she took out a book, It looked old and quite worn out, The title's letters were almost scratched off, It said, 'History of Kitsune's", She smiled as she took it out and strolled farther into the library, Spotting a place where she could sit, But she noticed a girl sitting on a plush chair reading too, Darn, She was cute. She walked over to the girl and pointed over to the empty plush chair beside the girl, "Sorry to disturb you, But would you mind if i sat down here?", She said in an emotionless voice as she held onto the worn out book.

I was just born this way."

Normal Theme, Romance Theme,
Battle Theme

Quotes:
FleurDeLyssity
Quote:
Quote:

Abilities:
Active:

- Syncro-Face: The caster can create a computer screen in-front of them and use it to collect and analyse data. they can also scan allies stats and track them.

- Fire Enchantment: A fire enchantment where she covers her fists with 3 layers of magic fire, Not harmful to her body, But harmful to others.

- Ha no Kōgeki (葉の攻撃 Attack of the Leaves): A shockwave attack using her fists which turns a powerful blow into an oscillating wave that rings throughout the opponent's limb's, paralyzing their limbs for a short period of time. (Aka, 1-2 mins, Aka, 1 Post.)

Passive:

- First Aid: A passive skill in which she can use Bandages/Medicine/Herb's to heal an Ally.

- Strategic Knowledge: Because of her vast knowledge with Syncro-Face, She is a good strategist and can come up with them quickly when in battle.

Whimsical One

Vicious Sage

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:09 am

Sera Capehart
And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.

Sera gasped at the sound of a voice so near. She'd been so drawn into her book that she hadn't even noticed the other girl come into the library. She looked up quickly from it's pages into the red eyes of the girl who was point at the chair beside her, startled. "Oh!" She looked over at the chair, then back at the white-haired girl, blushing at her own reaction, and also noting the girl's furry ears. "O-oh... Of course, sure, that's fine. I don't mind. No one else is sitting there." She motioned to the chair, indicating that it was open for the girl to sit in.

Zero Lqcke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:30 am
User Image

Thoughts: ...
Company: Sera.
Inventory: Peach Colored Lipgloss, Her Phone, And a bottle of water.

User Image

Anarchy's eyes widened by a centimeter when she gasped, Her expression turning into worry, She hoped she hadn't startled her...She then replied to her question, Saying she could sit, She then put her right arm behind her back while the other in front and she bowed in thanks, "Thank you, I'm sorry if i startled you." She said in an apologetic tone as she sat down on the chair and opened the book to read it, She took a small glance at the girl, Her hair was beautiful, She admit's that, And she had such a pretty face, She couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, But she felt like she saw her before, Perhaps from her Syncro-Face?, She looked away from her deep in thought, Finally coming back to reality, "Sera...Sera Noelle Capehart, Am i right?", She asked her, Placing a black bookmark in the book and shutting it, looking over to the girl.

Battle Theme

Quotes:
FleurDeLyssity
Quote:
Quote:

Abilities:
Active:

- Syncro-Face: The caster can create a computer screen in-front of them and use it to collect and analyse data. they can also scan allies stats and track them.

- Fire Enchantment: A fire enchantment where she covers her fists with 3 layers of magic fire, Not harmful to her body, But harmful to others.

- Ha no Kōgeki (葉の攻撃 Attack of the Leaves): A shockwave attack using her fists which turns a powerful blow into an oscillating wave that rings throughout the opponent's limb's, paralyzing their limbs for a short period of time. (Aka, 1-2 mins, Aka, 1 Post.)

Passive:

- First Aid: A passive skill in which she can use Bandages/Medicine/Herb's to heal an Ally.

- Strategic Knowledge: Because of her vast knowledge with Syncro-Face, She is a good strategist and can come up with them quickly when in battle.

Whimsical One

Vicious Sage

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:53 am

Sera Capehart

Sera smiled at the girl and nodded. "It's alright." Then she went back to her book as the other girl sat down, so she didn't notice the funny look to she gave her. Sera had meant to just read the book to pass time, but it was so interesting, now she was really into it. That is until the girl spoke again and Sera's attention was pulled away. This time for good. How did this girl know her name?? She blinked, wide-eyed.
"Y-yes...how do you...have we met?" Sera suddenly felt really bad. What if they knew each other and she just didn't remember? Should she know this girls name too?

Zero Lqcke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image

Thoughts: Dammit, I might be rude...
Inventory: Peach Colored Lipgloss, Her Phone, A bottle of water.

User Image

Anarchy shook her head when she asked if she knew her, "Nope.", She said straightforwardly, "My magic type is a Cybus, I just checked your info. Mr Truitt Capehart is your brother, Yes?", She asked as she placed the book down and got into a comfortable sitting position, Her Pink-Red fluffy tail covering her bottom half. Sure it might've seemed rude to asked her all these questions since it might be personal, But she couldn't help herself, She must've gotten attached to this girl already.

Battle Theme

Quotes:
FleurDeLyssity
Quote:
Quote:

Abilities:
Active:

Passive:

Whimsical One

Vicious Sage

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Sera Capehart

Sera grinned proudly at the mention of her brother being spoken of as a teacher and nodded. This girl's sort of magic unnerved her though and she expression didn't last long. She glanced at the girl's tail, then up at her face.
"Well I guess I'm at a disadvantage now. You know my name, but I don't know yours."

Zero Lqcke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:57 am
User Image

Thoughts: Oh dear...
Health: Healthy

User Image

Anarchy's expression turned soft when she grinned proudly when she had asked, She must've really loved him, She wondered if that was the same for her parents. She then mentioned that she was at a disadvantage because she hadn't told her name yet, Her face was in shock, "Oh dear, I'm sorry...", She said apologetically, "My name's Anarchy Maboroshi. It's great to meet you Sera." She said as she pulled out her hand for a small handshake.

Normal Theme, Romance Theme, Battle Theme

Quotes:
FleurDeLyssity
Quote:
Quote:

Abilities:
Active:

Passive:

Whimsical One

Vicious Sage

LazerPuma

Dapper Detective

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:26 am
Ross Masters

I'm a jerk, but I'm not mean.

User Image
Ross strolled into the library holding his head. God this hangover was killer. He needed somewhere quiet to get over it, and what better place then a library. He wasn't an avid reader, but he met some could people here in the past. He noticed two girls sitting together and decided to join them. Without a word Ross walked over and sat next to the girls. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

FleurDeLyssity
Zero Lqcke
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:56 pm
D A R R E L
U
S
T

Mood: Contempt
Thoughts: Soooooo bored....

Darrel walked into the library, and saw the others conversing among each other. He wasn't sure how to approach them however. He hadn't known if his family was well known in this area, or even if they were known at all. So, he simply grabbed a book and began to "read." But really, he was observing the others in the room, looking mainly at their eyes. He wasn't sure how to make some of their eye colors out though. Some seemed like a mixture of red and orange, others having brownish eyes. The people around here were certainly different. Their clothes were just as much so. All having their own cultural styles and such.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Whimsical One

Vicious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:31 pm
User Image

Thoughts: They never bother..
Company: Sera, Ross, Declan

User Image

Anarchy listened to the footsteps of every person walking in, Her ear twitching twice when a brown haired boy had come and sat down next to them, She looked over at the boy as her ear twitched quite a bit, While another walked in, Pretending to read, But observing them in reality. Her left ear dropped down as it pointed directly at the brown haired boy while her right ear dropped and pointed directly at the silver haired boy, "Ross Masters, Atleast tell us your sitting with us first..It's not very polite to just come in and just sit with us." She said as her left ear twitched, Still pointing at the brown haired boy, While she looked over at the pink eyed boy, She made a motion with her left hand to show that he can come over, While her right ear twitched while doing so.

Battle Theme

Quotes:
Timid Mishu
LazerPuma
FleurDeLyssity

Abilities:
Active:

Passive:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Sera Capehart

Sera gave the kitsune girl a friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you too. Anarchy....that's a unique name." She reached over to briefly shake the girl's hand, then leaned back in her chair, closing her book for the time being.
She looked over at brunette boy who had randomly decided to come and sit with them all of the sudden with a lifted eyebrow. Well then...what's up with him? Was he alright? He seemed like he was sick or something... He looked a bit familiar. She was sure she must've seen him around school in previous years but never met him.
Then she glanced up at the white-haired boy who entered the library just then. She recognized him. Anyone who had been around here as long as she had knew the Silverdust family. She wondered why he didn't come and sit too. She watched Anarchy motion him over and offered a welcoming smile.

Zero Lqcke

LazerPuma

Timid Mishu

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items