Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Haunted Hotels~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boo!
  O_O
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:04 am
pure as snow
heart heart
That is so creepy but interesting xD I wish i was brave to stay somewhere that is haunted but some spirits aren't very nice and I do not wish to be mix up with the wrong gang :X

I can only say that I have been in one place that is haunted, but not very haunted.

I was in a house with my Dad insulating the ceiling, the house is a buck-board house that has to be close to between 80 to 100 something years old.

You could feel them watching you, and like something was right behind you the entire time, but my Dad said he didnt notice anything while putting in the insulation;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 am
Giesta
LA Trunks
Giesta

I see, it isnt possible then to do info gathering at least not of the kind that is document-able other than writing.

I see, well then the ones that watch you maybe much older than "Recent Spirits" from your description.

And judging from there age, they maybe speaking an older language, then again it maybe how they sound when they communicate to each other.

Well... There are other ways to do things, but I don't mess with the stuff that it would take. I don't dabble in witchcraft.

I dont think that is advisable, besides I dont do that stuff either. sweatdrop (Nor do I suggest a Wige Board, stuff can backfire badly from what I hear.)

I don't know too much about Ouija boards other than people sometimes control them thus making the outcomes questionable at most.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 pm
LA Trunks
Giesta
LA Trunks
Giesta

I see, it isnt possible then to do info gathering at least not of the kind that is document-able other than writing.

I see, well then the ones that watch you maybe much older than "Recent Spirits" from your description.

And judging from there age, they maybe speaking an older language, then again it maybe how they sound when they communicate to each other.

Well... There are other ways to do things, but I don't mess with the stuff that it would take. I don't dabble in witchcraft.

I dont think that is advisable, besides I dont do that stuff either. sweatdrop (Nor do I suggest a Wige Board, stuff can backfire badly from what I hear.)

I don't know too much about Ouija boards other than people sometimes control them thus making the outcomes questionable at most.

3nodding They can be faked from what I hear, very easily.

Though I stay away from that stuff all the same myself. 3nodding  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games