Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Howdy, everyone! ^o^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 am
Angry Kitsune
~RAZI3L~
My home guild has disappeared after being away for a couple of years from Gaia! crying I don't know what to do now.

Is that Hyde in your sig? Or is it Gackt? I can't remember which. xp

And what was the name of the guild? Maybe I can help you find it. 3nodding
I don't know, I'd have to see the picture, my sig changes. It could be either of them, because I think both come up in my sig. I didn't even remember what sig i had! lol I think I found it, it's The Suites.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 am
~RAZI3L~
Angry Kitsune
~RAZI3L~
My home guild has disappeared after being away for a couple of years from Gaia! crying I don't know what to do now.

I don't know, I'd have to see the picture, my sig changes. It could be either of them, because I think both come up in my sig. I didn't even remember what sig i had! lol I think I found it, it's The Suites.

I'm pretty sure that that's Gackt! xd

And did you find out the name of the guild you're missing? surprised

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 am
Angry Kitsune
~RAZI3L~
Angry Kitsune
~RAZI3L~

I'm pretty sure that that's Gackt! xd

And did you find out the name of the guild you're missing? surprised
Yeah, The Suites is my home guild. I found it. I forgot to go to page 2 of my guilds. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks
(What's new?... Hmm... That is a good question. New is such a relative term.) Sergeant JJ has become LA Trunks. LA Trunks has become a female. I am not so sure what else is new, though.

What is new with you, Kit? How are things going for you?

Is it okay for me to still call you Sarge, though? surprised And by female, I'm hoping that you mean just your avi or else that'd be one serious mind-f*** you're playing on me. xd rofl

I couldn't afford a sex-change in real life. Do you know how much those things cost? The only way that it would be worth it would be if I were filthy rich.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:48 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
^8^ My Mother has come threw her minor surjury today and is going to be resting. (I am very very relieved.) 3nodding

Have to go to work for a possible 11 or 12 hours tonight. Otherwise things are good. 3nodding

Oh? and Sergeant JJ is now LA Trunks? ^8^

I'm happy for you. ^^ I hope she recovers nicely. smile

And yeah, Sarge had a name change. xd

Thanks, she is doing fine, mostly under some light weight restrictions right now till the spot heals up where they went in. 3nodding

Work is a bit better, maybe this week maybe less hours a bit. ^8^

Yup, heard from LA Trunks recently and its all good. ^8^

Also, HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy for you and your Mom. smile And I hope that you have a great week at work. 3nodding I have alot of lessons to prep for school tomorrow, but I'm going nowhere fast on it! I had alot of places to be today, and I can't seem to find the time to sit still and get my work done. sad

Thanks, I wish you luck in your preparations for lessons. ^8^

And today I for the first time got......DRUNK.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
^8^ My Mother has come threw her minor surjury today and is going to be resting. (I am very very relieved.) 3nodding

Have to go to work for a possible 11 or 12 hours tonight. Otherwise things are good. 3nodding

Thanks, she is doing fine, mostly under some light weight restrictions right now till the spot heals up where they went in. 3nodding

I'm happy for you and your Mom. smile And I hope that you have a great week at work. 3nodding I have alot of lessons to prep for school tomorrow, but I'm going nowhere fast on it! I had alot of places to be today, and I can't seem to find the time to sit still and get my work done. sad

I did absolutely nothing, but the day turned out fine, anyhow. whee

And I've never been drunk. 3nodding Can't imagine that that feels good in any way. xd  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I did absolutely nothing, but the day turned out fine, anyhow. whee

And I've never been drunk. 3nodding Can't imagine that that feels good in any way. xd

Some of the best days are when you relax and or do nothing. ^8^

Well, I agree with you, even though I drunk the drink (Khaluha Mudslide) I noticed that I was drunk but really it isnt anything special to me as far as I can tell for the "Feeling" of being drunk.

Just something new today I never done before. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:24 pm
Giesta

Well, I agree with you, even though I drunk the drink (Khaluha Mudslide) I noticed that I was drunk but really it isnt anything special to me as far as I can tell for the "Feeling" of being drunk.

Lately, THIS song seems to become more and more my motto and life philosophy. xd I'm just feeling the pressure at work these days.

And I've been slightly tipsy before, but all I felt was an uncontrollable urge to giggle. And weird to say, it was by a mudslide, as well. xp My friends have been threatening to get me drunk to see how I'd behave. rofl burning_eyes

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:29 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Lately, THIS song seems to become more and more my motto and life philosophy. xd I'm just feeling the pressure at work these days.

And I've been slightly tipsy before, but all I felt was an uncontrollable urge to giggle. And weird to say, it was by a mudslide, as well. xp My friends have been threatening to get me drunk to see how I'd behave. rofl burning_eyes

I love that song, he always has reminded me of a young Micheal Jackson. ^8^

(^8^ A mudslide as well) ^8^

I have had friends tell me that they would love to see me drunk, since I am normally a fairly calm and easy going guy. (I guess they think me drunk would = craziness.) ^89^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:39 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I have had friends tell me that they would love to see me drunk, since I am normally a fairly calm and easy going guy. (I guess they think me drunk would = craziness.) ^89^

OMFG! Bruno always reminds me of a young MJ, too! eek He's so freakin' talented. Did you see him do that tribute to Amy Winehouse at the VMA's? 3nodding Here's a link. Sorry, but I can't find the actual video from the show. sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8X2I_njm50

But he's so awesome! OwO

And I'm usually the calm, rational one amongst my friends, so that's why everyone's curious how I'd be when I get drunk. xd

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:46 pm
Giesta

FOUND IT! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:46 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

OMFG! Bruno always reminds me of a young MJ, too! eek He's so freakin' talented. Did you see him do that tribute to Amy Winehouse at the VMA's? 3nodding Here's a link. Sorry, but I can't find the actual video from the show. sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8X2I_njm50

But he's so awesome! OwO

And I'm usually the calm, rational one amongst my friends, so that's why everyone's curious how I'd be when I get drunk. xd

^8^ I do like his music very much, I bet he would be awesome at covering MJ's music/ songs if he would do it. 3nodding

(I didnt see it but I bet it was very good.) 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:56 pm
Angry Kitsune

That was awesome, he sounds more and more like MJ every-time I hear him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune

That was awesome, he sounds more and more like MJ every-time I hear him.

Yes! He's a wonderful performer. ^^ Every time I hear another one of his songs for the first time, I'm amazed. 3nodding

Have you seen the video to "Grenade"?

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 pm
LA Trunks
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks
(What's new?... Hmm... That is a good question. New is such a relative term.) Sergeant JJ has become LA Trunks. LA Trunks has become a female. I am not so sure what else is new, though.

What is new with you, Kit? How are things going for you?

Is it okay for me to still call you Sarge, though? surprised And by female, I'm hoping that you mean just your avi or else that'd be one serious mind-f*** you're playing on me. xd rofl

I couldn't afford a sex-change in real life. Do you know how much those things cost? The only way that it would be worth it would be if I were filthy rich.

Oh gawd! rofl You made me laugh so hard. xd  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games