Submit

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:26 pm
Cainan raised an eyebrow. "Boy, you're just full of surprises aren't you?" He shifted on the bench and took another long drink. "I really don't think we have need of an assassin but another leather worker would be useful, I myself will need a new apron before too long. Mine's getting a little crispy around the edges." He glanced up at Shydia walked in, nodding a hello to the newcomer before turning back to Flame. "About me? born and raised right here in this town, I live right there at my smithy, built it as an extension onto my house when I became a journeyman. Other than that there isn't too much to tell. I live pretty much by myself, there's a kid who sleeps next to the forge, you'll probably see him around eventually. He does some work for me on occasion. He's hard to miss honestly, rather loud coloration that one was born with."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:33 pm
Flame grinned at the young girl but turned back to the man he was after for now."Must have been nice live in one place.Moving all the time made my life hard."He moved a bit closer."I could get to know you on a different level."He was quite the charmer when he wanted to be and now was one of the times he wanted to be.  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:48 pm
Cainan leaned back from Flame looking confused...then blushed. His eyes grew wide as he realized what the other meara was insinuating. Cainan toppled backwards off the bench and scrambled to his feet. "I, I , I...oh jeese, I.."He stammered. "Thank you! for the offer I mean but I , it's flattering and all and I mean no offense but I, I just don't swing that way! I'm not interested... Not that you're not interesting! You're very interesting! It's just that... aw s**t." Cainan was red from the ears down. He took a deep breath and gave a lopsided grin. "I'm sorry, I must sound like an a** right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm
Flame chuckled lightly as the other finely realized what he was up too.He chuckled even more as he fell all over his own words."Are you sure?You dont know till you try.You dont sound like a a** you sound like a poor man who is blushing in shock.To bad your very handsome."He let out a cute all most girly sigh."Cant blame me for trying."  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:03 pm
Flame's words refreshed the blush on Cainan's face. "I'm pretty sure." He gave a short laugh, trying to calm himself as he sat back down to his neglected meal. "If I get curious you'll be the first on my list." He said lightly with a grin. Truly he wasn't offended, just shocked. He'd never been hit on by a man before and had only a few passing flings with women under his belt. He hoped he hadn't hurt Flame's feelings...he just didn't know how to react to something like that! Cainan quickly downed the rest of his ale and called for another. "Refill?" he offered Flame.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:04 pm
shydia giggles,watching Cainan fall off the bench over flames words. thinking to her self "aww, to bad.it'd be cute to see a gay couple in our lovey town,"as he scrambles to his feet she blushes and turns her head and eats. to make it look like she was not srairing at the two men. she found both the older males attractive, she would probably want to run from them in embarrassment.  

varcom

Fashionable Werewolf

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:12 pm
Flame was use to being turned down by now...it hurt a bit but it all ways quickly went away any more."Ah its all right.I'm use to guys turning me down."He drank the rest of his drink at the same time."Sure and there is a young one watching us."He could feel her eyes them from across the room."I guess i have to find a place to stay for the night."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:18 pm
Cainan was glad for the distraction from himself. He signaled for a 3rd drink and gestured towards the girl "Invite her over then!" He'd seen her around town but they'd never actually shared words. "Well this IS an Inn. And the rooms are on par with the food and the service. Until you get a place of your own this wouldn't be a bad base of operations as it were."  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

varcom

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:20 pm
herring Flames comment, and seeing the other gesture at her to join. shydia completely turned her back to them for a second. a blush now covering her face. she slowly stands and walks over to them. "h-hi, im shydia, w-what can i do for you?" she studders.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:27 pm
Flame gave Cainan a grin."All right."He watched the girl come over."How about you sit with us.Its better then being all alone now isnt it?"Flames charm was turned back on.He wasnt going to let one strike out mess up his day.  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

varcom

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:32 pm
at flames request, she covered her face in embarrassment. "u-mmm o-ok" she quickly walks over , grabbing her meal, and back. she sits and shyly looks up to flame. "so i hear your new here... not that i was eavesdropping or any thing. i couldn't help but over here it." she says in a shy dim voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:57 pm
Cainan grinned. This young filly obviously wasn't going to live up to his threat of them 'biting back' She looked like she was afraid to bite her own food! He pushed the drink across the table to her and finally got down to his own meal. It'd been a rather interesting day so far and he still had at least a couple pieces that he needed to finish tonight. He had some time to relax though.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:45 pm
Flame gave Cainan a grin as he looked the teen over.She was young but once again nothing had ever stopped him from trying once."So why is pretty thing such as your self here all alone?That is a crime by all means."Of corse he had the flirt with her some.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 pm
shydia just turns her face a way trying to hide her blush. "um... well my friends are still setting up for the harvest, and i needed a break. and some good food." she turns her eye to him. "but thanks for the complement... your not half bad your self... but i just herd you hitting on the black smith. so arnt you gay?" she turns back to face the two men.  

varcom

Fashionable Werewolf

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas