Reply Roleplay (dice)
MLP:RiM Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm
Epiphany is a mare with a passion for lifelong learning, feeling it's the best way to unlock a person's full potential. As such, she's studied long and hard on a wide variety of subjects, trying to understand everything about the world, to better equip herself to deal with it and convey this knowledge and understanding to others. Even more than for herself, her passion is to inspire it in others: she loves to help others discover in themselves what they are capable of, and takes great joy in living this every day through her students.

She embodies the polar opposite of Oscar Wilde's definition of a cynic, seeming to see the value of everything but the cost of nothing. This frequently leads her to overextend her means, entering most everything with energy, enthusiasm, and a lack of due care. Even at this, she's far from a spotlight hog, all too happy to stand back and let others shine, ever-ready to channel that energy and enthusiasm in the support of another.

Epiphany is a somewhat small, physically frail unicorn with a near-white creamy orange coat, her mane and tail the colors of autumn leaves, curling at the end. The symbol on her flank is a Rorschach Test blot.

Body: 1
Mind: 4
Heart: 2

Health: 3/3
Energy: 5/5
Courage: 6/6

Special Purpose: helping others discover what they are capable of, and grow

Talents: perceptive, empathetic

Job: teacher

Skills: psychology, paranormal investigation, teaching, perception, advanced math, history, music theory, geography, politics, basic arts & crafts, health, pop culture

Element: magic

Magic:
Effects: animate, create, diminish, know
Subjects: body, illusion, mind  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tisane (pronounced Tea-zane) is ... Well, she's a pony for starters. Not the most elegant, wise, pretty or strong pony there is. Just a tad socially awkward and rather sensitive to her environment; she's spent most of her time hiding away from people or secluding herself to simply enjoy her time with nature.

When carefully approached, she opens up and be one of the friendliest, most willing-to-help ponies around. While she will usually be the last to try anything for fear of stepping on someone else's hooves, she does have an insatiable curiosity for aiding the world, and doesn't hesitate to share what discoveries she found, or her own thoughts on how a person could be helped to improve themselves.

She greatly enjoys discovering how the natural world works, especially in the realm of plants and brews. Already, she's found a certain affinity for hot drinks, and how they aid in calming the mind, body, and spirit with their various natural remedies. For one who is unable to use magic, she seems intent on believing that plants hold their own power, if mundane in nature. (lol unintended puns)

Tisane is an earth pony; her coat is a chai-brown with flecks of brown on her face and flanks. Her mane and tail both a deep forest green; the mane bouncy in volume and haphazardly kept in thick curls, while her tail held the only ounce of elegance she had in its twisty, shiny shape.

Body: 1
Mind: 1
Heart: 3

Health: 4
Energy: 2
Courage: 4

Special Purpose: Uknown (Blank Flank)

Skills: Naturopathy

Talents: Perceptive, Fast

Element: Kindness  

AceCordellis

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 pm
Name: Hex Mark
Race: Earth Pony
Cutie mark: Blank

Primaries:
Body 1
Mind 2
Heart 2

Secondaries:
Body + Heart = Health 3
Body + Mind = Energy 3
Mind + Heart = Courage 4

Talents: Empathetic, Charismatic

Skills: Cooking, Counseling

Guiding element: Kindness

A quiet and reserved pony, Hex spends most of his days minding a small shop out of his home where he happily cooks for whoever stops by. Never one to complain, he patiently listens to everyone and offers advice whenever he can, bringing out favorite foods and treats to place those troubled souls in a state of relaxation and trust. For some it may seem manipulative to weave his own advice and thought into others, but for Hex, when they leave with a smile and their lives becomes better, it is better than any sweets or dishes he can ever make.

A dark, almost black. gray colt with a long cream-white mane. His red eyes and the white tear-drop mark on his forehead has been the subject of whispers and rumors during his childhood. Understand first hand the pain of isolation and despair well, he tempter his emotions and learned how to reach out to others to get them to open up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:06 pm
Party will have more, custom appearances, which I shall do myself ^^

Also, you're a blank flank, a small child, still in school, under the care of a guardian, where the world still holds it's magic and wonder.

Something to keep in mind for the young age version, the adult version is the one that should be more in depth and fleshed out, along with any changes you feel like making as the first chapter progresses.  

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fiver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:50 pm
So, in the case of Hex Mark, he'd currently be experiencing that childhood trauma, rather than living it down! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:17 pm
Should I set to make the adult char-sheet as well?  

AceCordellis

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:21 pm
Yeah, there will be a timelapse, just as a
, but it's all part of the overall plot ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Tisane had grown to become a rather tall, lanky pony. Her fur chai-tan in color and freckled with brown spots, mane and tail a foresty green. Her cutie mark, now formed, was that of a white handleless teacup, with three leaves hovering above it in whisps of blue steam. Similar cups would be found at her newfound teashop, managed and run by her very own self.

The store was a very pretty thing; built inside of a tree, with plenty of hanging decorative objects, plants, vials and artful creations; most eithe collected or of her own make. While still not the most sociable or impressive pony on first-sight, her works tend to speak for itself. And when the subject finally did come down to tea, there was no other pony that could compare.

Tisane tends to avoid the direct spotlight, and usually keeps a rather humble approach to life. That being said, with her height, skills and readiness to do the dirty work most ponies would rather avoid, she has developped her own quiet usefulness to the world. And quite a few delicious brews at that, too.

Body: 2
Mind: 2
Heart: 3

Health: 5
Energy: 4
Courage: 5

Special Purpose: Bringing the wonders of tea and the power of plants to light!

Skills: Naturopathy, tea brewing, botany, acrobatics, Handypony, business management

Talents: Perceptive, Fast

Job: Tea shop owner

Element: Kindness  

AceCordellis

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:21 pm
Name: Serenity Firefly
Race: Pegasus Pony
Cutie mark: Blank

Primaries:
Body 2
Mind 1
Heart 2

Secondaries:
Body + Heart = Health 4
Body + Mind = Energy 3
Mind + Heart = Courage 3

Talents: Agile, Tireless

Skills: Sleight of Hoof

Guiding element: Kindness

Always one for jokes and smiles, Serenity is often seen hanging around other hardworking ponies, nudging, poking, and tempting them to stop a bit and play with her. Those rare times they can't go out to play, she'd bring the game to them. Making good use of her ability to touch clouds, she runs a three-cloud Monty game where she'd gamble time she would leave them alone to time they would need to a take a break and play.

Though she does understand the rewards of hard work, she firmly believes that some time spent away from work can help improve one's ability.

A rusty-red brown, Serenity has a black mane, but a light green tail, something she takes great joy in because of the relation to her name.
((still working on it)) I.E. Picking lighter colors *COUGHCOUGHHINTHINTWINKWINK*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 pm
MT the Clown
(Under Construction)
[Since I can't use the name, I'm gonna rebuild from the ground up. I'm keeping the stats and stuff, but there's no point in keeping an old background or description to someone with a different name.]

/pat  

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 pm
Epiphany:
User Image
Quote:

And for the lawlzors:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm
Iomma Sensei
Epiphany:
User Image

Awwww. ^-^ Thank you, Iomma-chan! *goes back and edits Epiphany's description, now that she has one again*

Iomma Sensei
Quote:

And for the lawlzors:
User Image

Fiver

AceCordellis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:36 pm
XD Bahahaha Derpy-Epiphany's great.

Any chance of having my pony sketched up too? I would be forever-giddy. 4laugh If it's too much trouble, quite fine too.

Dorkyponies are fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:16 pm
RadicalAlleyCat
XD Bahahaha Derpy-Epiphany's great.

Any chance of having my pony sketched up too? I would be forever-giddy. 4laugh If it's too much trouble, quite fine too.

Dorkyponies are fun.

I plan on doing a group shot [both with and without the guppy eyes], but in a while, it's only Friday :3  

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:08 am
Because I was asked to ^^

The setting is a slightly distinguished British feel than the American feel the show has, but with the same feel and style. NONE of the mane cast [with the exception of possibly Celestia] will be apparent, and I'm also thinking of placing the game pre Nightmare Moon.

The game will have its serious moments, but I expect you all to fit the context of the show to the letter, meaning that lovable cartoon show feel, even with the prospects of the show as it stands now is pulling towards a more mature content [I hope at least ^^].

This will be a horror game. Horror, things that'll give you nightmares. If it doesn't scare the s**t out of you all, then I'm doing doing my job right.

With the young versions, they won't be around for long, more to establish a setting and context.

With the adult version, I do plan on having each one of you have some serious mental breakdown.Problem with that is, it's NOT under your choosing to do so, it'll happen as I, as the plot master, choose to have it happen. And it will be glorious ^^  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff