dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:53 pm
kalenakeeper
Petrichor=The smell of dust after rain, Dunno where that comes in though, it does sound intrieguing though, cept I cant take perfume nor cologne, blergh.

Well, Im happy that Craig and his kid didnt become Compainions of The Doctor, usually bad things happen to anyone who gets close to the doctor, I mean comon, Craig was almost turned into a Cyberman if it wasnt for his kid crying.

It was sad though, to see Amy and Rory again (as I never watched the end of "The God Complex")

Its easy though, Why River is the one to kill the doctor, their timelines are reversed to eachother, River gets younger the more Doctor knows her, and the Doctor knows her less when River knows him more.

The older River knew it was her, but the younger one did not. Y'know, that is a paradox right there! Melody seeing her older version as River, that is a paradox because they arent supposed to see eachother, or bad things happen....like what happened with the 9th doctor and Rose. Rose held her baby self for a second and winged creatures broke in thru a time hole.

RIGHT!!! PETICHOR WAS A PASSWORD IN "THE DOCTOR'S WIFE"!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:54 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Lol Doctor Who has already been confirmed for a new season with Matt Smith as the doctor. So don't get your knickers in a twist.

WAAH! SPOLERS T.T
i didnt want to know that............... sweatdrop  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 pm
btw- that was like the most awesome episode EVER!!! stormagedins so cute :3
i seriously wish that craig and stormageddin could be companions! oh-and the ending was funny mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Lol Doctor Who has already been confirmed for a new season with Matt Smith as the doctor. So don't get your knickers in a twist.
THANK GODTISS  

Akakia Blossom

Aged Gaian

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Pet Lover 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:43 am
Akakia Blossom
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
THANK GODTISS

You're welcome c:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:22 pm
Splunkle

I'm guessing the Silence kept wiping her mind and subconsciously telling her what to do all these years, to the point where she can't even remember her childhood.

Could be. But River isn't a child when Madam Kovorian (sp?) puts her in that space suit to go shot the Doctor. But maybe it just proves that they've done it before and they'll do it again.

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:02 am
What I loved about Craig was that he believes so strongly in the Doctor. Yes it is dangerous to get close to The Doctor but it's also the safest place you want to be. I personally do not think the Doctor is in any way dangerous.  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff