Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 pm
[Lacrimosa]

That's true... But I honestly thought the girl in the Astronaut suit was Melody, the first incarnation. So, if she killed him in her first incarnation, why would she do it again? So that begs the question, who is in the astronaut suit?
!

I would say it was the suit by itself, without an occupant, but the Doctor says, "It's okay, I know who you are." And if it were the young incarnation of Melody, River would know it was coming, and she didn't. She was just as upset as Rory and Amy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 am
I felt that considering the episode was titled lets kill Hitler that there would have been more of Hitler in it. I absolutely adore Rory! 4laugh the writers have been almost killing him so many times, then succeeding i felt that him punching Hitler in the face was his defining moment biggrin Next weeks episode will definitely freak me out because i have a fear of dolls- I know its irrational but they are sooooo creepy!!!
It was a good episode overall and the whole thing with River is starting to make a little more sense (for now) I cant wait to see the rest!  

clementine-6450-

Fashionable Shopper

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

silversonic1

Mega Noob

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 am
clementine-6450-
I felt that considering the episode was titled lets kill Hitler that there would have been more of Hitler in it. I absolutely adore Rory! 4laugh the writers have been almost killing him so many times, then succeeding i felt that him punching Hitler in the face was his defining moment biggrin Next weeks episode will definitely freak me out because i have a fear of dolls- I know its irrational but they are sooooo creepy!!!
It was a good episode overall and the whole thing with River is starting to make a little more sense (for now) I cant wait to see the rest!
It should be noted that, in Mels' mind, the Doctor was as evil as Hitler. So the "Hitler" she wanted to kill was the Doctor. I don't know why they didn't just come out and say it, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:21 am
Now, don't get me wrong, I loved this one, DW is a great show, and the Moff is a great writer, but sometimes I wish he would write y'know, EPISODES and not Soap Opera Puzzles.  

Amadeus McNinja

Miss Marinara Sauce

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 am
Amadeus McNinja
Now, don't get me wrong, I loved this one, DW is a great show, and the Moff is a great writer, but sometimes I wish he would write y'know, EPISODES and not Soap Opera Puzzles.

I know, I think he fails to realize that there are people out there who actually don't love River Song. I'm OK with her, so it's not a huge issue for me, but my friend Alex can't stand her, so she hated this episode.

All I know is, the season finale better be ******** epic.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 pm
Miss Marinara Sauce
Amadeus McNinja

I know, I think he fails to realize that there are people out there who actually don't love River Song. I'm OK with her, so it's not a huge issue for me, but my friend Alex can't stand her, so she hated this episode.

All I know is, the season finale better be ******** epic.

I actually really like River Song, which is odd for me; I usually don't like forthright females, but I felt like in this episode she was out of character, even if she was supposed to be a younger, less tame version. I felt like I first did when she showed up in "The Weeping Angels," wondering "who is this woman and who does she thinks he is?" Later, I allowed that River's behavior was justified given the fact that for her, it was just business as usual, even though the audience and the Doctor barely knew her. But when she is introduced this time, she's the one who's out of the loop.

I think it would have been really wise to hold off Ms. Kingston's grand re-entrance and let Mel hang around for a while, or even put a third actress in her place as one of Melody's regenerations. As the episode stands, I get the impression that it was a bit of a race to squeeze Alex Kingston back in there and tie up the loose end nice and tidy. It was a bit too . . . succinct.

The ideas were there, there was some awesome dialogue and action sequences, but it was all crammed in and rather breathless. :c

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:44 am
I actually enjoyed this episode P.S Alex Kingston played On law and order SVU and her character's name was Miranda POND lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:56 am
19a2aimee
I actually enjoyed this episode P.S Alex Kingston played On law and order SVU and her character's name was Miranda POND lol

Seriously? eek ...It's a conspiracy.  

Miss Marinara Sauce

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 pm
Miss Marinara Sauce
19a2aimee

Never thought of it that way O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:52 pm
19a2aimee
Miss Marinara Sauce
19a2aimee

It's all part of Moffat's plan to mindf**k the universe. 3nodding  

Miss Marinara Sauce

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 pm
Miss Marinara Sauce
19a2aimee
Miss Marinara Sauce
19a2aimee

It's all part of Moffat's plan to mindf**k the universe. 3nodding
Yay mindf**ks! Those won't leave headaches afterwards sweatdrop ...My last headache from it just went away sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:24 pm
it was amazing but sad at the same time! though it explains river song a lot more. i swear when the doctor died i cried so hard, but all in all it was amazing!  

sorceress of the shadow

4,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items