Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Roleplay!

Back to Guilds

A Harry Potter roleplay, but with Harry long gone! Will you be the new star at Hogwarts? 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Roleplay, Witch and Wizards, Spells 

Reply Hogwarts Roleplay!
Student Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of the Dark One

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:26 pm
Name: Heather Ross
Blood-status: pureblood
Wand Type:Veela hair, Mahogany, 13 1/2 inches
Personality: shy, mean, smart, lazy,
Bio: Her mother left her when she was born. Her dad was a very kind man but he drank alot and would beat her sometimes. Even though she is a pure blood her dad made her go to muggle schools were she would get kicked out all the time for getting in alot of fights.
Sexuality: straight
Height: 5'7
Build: Tall, skinny
Nationality: France
Hometown/city: Paris
Picture:User Image
House I would least like to be in:Gryffindor  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:39 am
Dark Isis1234
Name: Heather Ross
Blood-status: pureblood
Personality: shy, mean, smart, lazy,
Bio: Her mother left her when she was born. Her dad was a very kind man but he drank alot and would beat her sometimes. Even though she is a pure blood her dad made her go to muggle schools were she would get kicked out all the time for getting in alot of fights.
House I would least like to be in:Gryffindor`

The Sorting Hat Says:

A harsh mind, indeed,

But there's intelligence there, too,
No matter, I know where to put you...

SLYTHERIN

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

Mini-Squeaks 21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:53 pm
Name: Lylah NoVeck
Blood-status: Half-Blood
Personality (5 traits): kind, gentle, smart, quiet, shy, lonely
Biography (3+ sentances): Lylah's mom, the witch, fell in love with a Muggle man. They got married and had twin girls, Lylah and Delylah. Lylah inherited her mother's powers. But Delylah remained without magic and, because of that, jealous of her sister. They got in a fight and Lylah accidently broke her sister's arm and leg throwing her into a tree. Soon after, her letter arrived. The sisters haven't spoken since.
Picture: (Sorry. Couldn't get one on.)
House I would least like to be in: Slytherin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:35 pm
Name: Fred Sun

Blood-Status: pure blood

Personality: smart, brave, very shy, may be mean but not often

Biography: He was born in a pure blood family who have been going to Hogworts for many years. His older brother went here and so now he has to. His familt is very power hungry who will get rid of anyone who gets in there way. He is the yongest of 4. Fred is nothing like his family. He is the only one who hopes he wont get slyterin like his brothers.

Picture: User Image
House I would least like to be in: Ravenclaw  

Dark Ironboy

nelli1876

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:41 pm
Name: Jessi Moto
Blood-status:muggle born
Personality (5 traits): kind, shy, smart, loyal, brave
Biography (3+ sentences): She was rasied in a muggle family that had no idea what magic was. when her family found out her brother wouldnt even speak to her till when she left for this school. Before finding out she was the center of the family. Now most of her family thinks she is a freak.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:57 am
Mini-Squeaks 21
Name: Lylah NoVeck
Blood-status: Half-Blood
Personality (5 traits): kind, gentle, smart, quiet, shy, lonely
Biography (3+ sentances): Lylah's mom, the witch, fell in love with a Muggle man. They got married and had twin girls, Lylah and Delylah. Lylah inherited her mother's powers. But Delylah remained without magic and, because of that, jealous of her sister. They got in a fight and Lylah accidently broke her sister's arm and leg throwing her into a tree. Soon after, her letter arrived. The sisters haven't spoken since.
Picture: (Sorry. Couldn't get one on.)
House I would least like to be in: Slytherin

Oh yes, absolutely!
GRYFFINDOR!

My name is ZANNAH

My name is ZANNAH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 am
Dark Ironboy
Name: Fred Sun

Blood-Status: pure blood

Personality: smart, brave, very shy, may be mean but not often

Biography: He was born in a pure blood family who have been going to Hogworts for many years. His older brother went here and so now he has to. His familt is very power hungry who will get rid of anyone who gets in there way. He is the yongest of 4. Fred is nothing like his family. He is the only one who hopes he wont get slyterin like his brothers.

You are a difficult one to place...

Your background suggests slytherin, but your will says otherwise...

Perhaps...

Ah hah!

HUFFLEPUFF!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 am
nelli1876
Name: Jessi Moto
Blood-status:muggle born
Personality (5 traits): kind, shy, smart, loyal, brave
Biography (3+ sentences): She was rasied in a muggle family that had no idea what magic was. when her family found out her brother wouldnt even speak to her till when she left for this school. Before finding out she was the center of the family. Now most of her family thinks she is a freak.

Ah, a friendly child!

I know EXACTLY where to put you!

HUFFLEPUFF!

My name is ZANNAH

Violent Crow

Feral Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:24 pm
Name: Seraphin Altieri

Blood-Status: Muggle born

Personality: Seraphin, despite having three younger siblings, is quite immature when it comes to controlling her emotions. Though she is volatile, she has a kind heart and always puts the needs of others above her own. She has a bad habit of reacting inappropriately to serious situations but despite the fact that she behaves like a six year old at times, she is a diligent worker (though not brilliant).

Biography: Having Muggles for parents is something that doesn’t bother Seraphin, in fact she likes to brag about all the β€œcool” things she does in the Muggle world like watching movies. Her father is an American who owns a fast food franchise while her mother, an English woman, stays at home. Because of this, Seraphin has been raised in a wealthy household and has always been coddled by her overbearing mother. Since he discovered she was a witch, her father began avoiding her while her mother simply pretends she goes to a fancy boarding school. Seraphin was home-schooled by private instructors before she attended Hogwarts, therefore she is a bit awkward in social situations and can be rather blunt.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 am
Violent Crow
Name: Seraphin Altieri

Blood-Status: Muggle born

Personality: Seraphin, despite having three younger siblings, is quite immature when it comes to controlling her emotions. Though she is volatile, she has a kind heart and always puts the needs of others above her own. She has a bad habit of reacting inappropriately to serious situations but despite the fact that she behaves like a six year old at times, she is a diligent worker (though not brilliant).

Biography: Having Muggles for parents is something that doesn’t bother Seraphin, in fact she likes to brag about all the β€œcool” things she does in the Muggle world like watching movies. Her father is an American who owns a fast food franchise while her mother, an English woman, stays at home. Because of this, Seraphin has been raised in a wealthy household and has always been coddled by her overbearing mother. Since he discovered she was a witch, her father began avoiding her while her mother simply pretends she goes to a fancy boarding school. Seraphin was home-schooled by private instructors before she attended Hogwarts, therefore she is a bit awkward in social situations and can be rather blunt.

Kind hearted...
Selfless...

These are the traits of someone in...
GRYFFINDOR!

My name is ZANNAH

True-Slytherin-Queen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:11 pm
Name: Alexandra Peterson (likes to go by Alex)
Blood-status: Pure blood
Personality (5 traits): Cunning, hates mudbloods, will do anything to win or be the best and she likes bossing people around (a little something she learned from Draco Malfoy)
Biography (3+ sentances) Alex grew up in a small family with her parents and her little brother. They lived in a huge mansion their whole lives. She comes from a long line of Slytherins which Alex hopes to keep it going. Alex's family is very close to the Malfoys and the Blacks. Alex's father is/was one of the Dark Lord's followers.
House I would least like to be in: Gryffindor least like to be in. Hufflepuff right behind it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 pm
True-Slytherin-Queen
Personality (5 traits): Cunning, hates mudbloods, will do anything to win or be the best and she likes bossing people around (a little something she learned from Draco Malfoy)
Biography (3+ sentances) Alex grew up in a small family with her parents and her little brother. They lived in a huge mansion their whole lives. She comes from a long line of Slytherins which Alex hopes to keep it going. Alex's family is very close to the Malfoys and the Blacks. Alex's father is/was one of the Dark Lord's followers.
House I would least like to be in: Gryffindor least like to be in. Hufflepuff right behind it.

(Just reminding everyone that this is around 100 years after You Know Who and maybe more, so let's be careful about what we write. Just saying)

The Sorting Hat Says:

Hah! No questions asked....

SLYTHERIN

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

True-Slytherin-Queen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:37 pm
The Bookworm Maddy
True-Slytherin-Queen

(Just reminding everyone that this is around 100 years after You Know Who and maybe more, so let's be careful about what we write. Just saying)

The Sorting Hat Says:

Hah! No questions asked....

SLYTHERIN

Thanks for the reminder.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image
Name: Mitchell Cole {Mitchie}
Blood-status:Pureblood.
Wand Type: Larch and Threstral tail hair. 12ΒΌ and unyielding.
Personality:Mitchie is a rather witty and intelligent individual. He's normally collected, aloof, and calm, except if you annoy him. Continuously harassing him will probably end in you turning into a weasel. He strongly dislikes people who complain too much, and people who make snap-judgements.
Biography: the Cole family is relatively well known for their hatred of Muggle-borns. As a child, Mitchie was told that these,"Mudbloods," were inferior, and should be treated as such. Although Mitchie disagreed, he went along with what his parents said.
House I would least like to be in: Hufflepuff or Slytherin.

CoolQueerLeader

Wheezing Genius

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hogwarts Roleplay!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers