[PLOT] New All-Around Plots to be needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm
@Kuen:
Ilterendi | A obedient, albeit bitter, slave she follows orders when they're posed and puts up with just about anything. She would fight becoming someone's personal slave though. I love tormenting her, so he can be as cruel as he wants to her - just no death. Drama plots might be fun too, but I'm not sure what kind of plots you want relating to a slave.

@Edin Prekrasen:
Buziba | Buziba'as a blank slate, so RP would be amazing to get his personality sorted out.

@Jendayi Maat:
Liran | Liran is musical. Like...REALLY musical. In fact, he doesn't speak at all unless he's singing. He's very respectful otherwise, but you'll never find him just speaking normally. The idea of him singing to a girl who's hearing is degenerating amuses me, perhaps they could be friends?

@'Tuin:
Parachichi | A mute, Para is very good at crafts and often makes things for the players - namely her adopted mother. She is very sweet, but she never makes a noise. She smiles often, and still tries to converse with others, she just never speak.

c;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:22 pm
Velveteen Angel

Ilterendi: I would LOVE for Kuendesha to take her on as a slave. Keep in mind that he's the son of Rhaen. He's violent and cold, but his slave will mostly be for him to push around. Would you be okay with her eventually going to the offshoot Pride, the Aegnor'andirae?

Buziba: I would love that 8'D I need to get to know Edin better anyways XD;;;

Liran: Sounds perfect 8'D I like this idea~

Para: They'd make good friends o3o

I'd like to try it all~ XD You can message me on AIM at FledglingofSiete~ I'm always online~ <3

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:06 pm
-_Wish of the Goddess_-

I'm happy to try them all <3 And we can talk about Ilterendi on AIM and see how things go.
My AIM is VelvieElle.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces