8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:49 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Girly!!! She is brand spanking new, but I think she is going to be a very shy young lass. I'd love for her to fling with him, and if they had cubs, all the better. It would be great if he could give her a bit more courage and self worth, so a fling that would help her see herself as a lady in her own right, and not as a doormat.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 pm
Tanakako
Quote:

Sounds awsome! Like it says, I am also available for preferred mates for him as well. Women he comes back to and will still protect and keep tabs on. Maybe even bring them back if wanted more protection because unlike most of the pride. He will honor them IF and only if they are worthy. He can find that glint in her that makes her special and help her realize her gifts and help her. So ^-^ Lots of plots and stuff as well! We can talk more over aim?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:05 pm
I have this lovely Female User Image who has no plots and would love to have a fling with him or if possible something that results in cub's.  

Ileatea

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:07 pm
tea - <3 I saw her recent litter and sadly I couldn't respond and get enough rps for him for that fling. I'll be getting a lot more rps now that I'm back from a mini hiatus ~ Her fling was with his friend so they are bound to meet :3. If your still up for it when your litter hits adol we can work something out maybe :3

As for this

OPEN AGAIN biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:10 pm
Tanakako
User Image

Girly!!! She is brand spanking new, but I think she is going to be a very shy young lass. I'd love for her to fling with him, and if they had cubs, all the better. It would be great if he could give her a bit more courage and self worth, so a fling that would help her see herself as a lady in her own right, and not as a doormat.

If your still interested in this, I am amping his rps once again. <3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:50 pm
Chi Sohma
If your still interested in this, I am amping his rps once again. <3

I totally am!!!!! I start work tomorrow, but I should be getting a long weekend this weekend, so I can do her rps then, if you wana breed them. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:53 pm
Chi Sohma
Tanakako

Sounds awsome! Like it says, I am also available for preferred mates for him as well. Women he comes back to and will still protect and keep tabs on. Maybe even bring them back if wanted more protection because unlike most of the pride. He will honor them IF and only if they are worthy. He can find that glint in her that makes her special and help her realize her gifts and help her. So ^-^ Lots of plots and stuff as well! We can talk more over aim?

I forgot if we ever did plot this but I;d still be interested. X3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:06 pm
Tanakako
Chi Sohma
Tanakako

I forgot if we ever did plot this but I;d still be interested. X3

So you'd want her to go to the pride?
Or did you want her to stay rogue? Either way, he will keep tabs on her as much as he can. <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 pm
Uhm, ah... gosh I don't really know how to go about this. I haven't been very active in this shop in a loooooong time, ahaha ;v;

User Image

I guess I could offer my only Lioness for RP? She was gifted to me a few days after I watched the shop. I don't quite remember the requirements for breeding, so I guess you wouldn't have to worry about that. ^^; She doesn't have a lot of RP on her and I'm still trying to flesh out her personality and so on. All I know is she'd be open for a fling because she's interested in a family of her own, but she'd like a perma-mate too.

so uhm... yeah. *Skitters awaaaaay*  

Sapphire-Cyanide

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:20 am
I think I'd like her to stay rogue, at least for a while. She's so innocent and all I'd like her to experience some of the world. I really like the idea of him coming to visit her in the roguelands, it just strikes me as rather romantic. X3

Of course that all depends on how they fit together, but I can't see any issues. X3 -excited-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:59 pm
Tanakako
I think I'd like her to stay rogue, at least for a while. She's so innocent and all I'd like her to experience some of the world. I really like the idea of him coming to visit her in the roguelands, it just strikes me as rather romantic. X3

Of course that all depends on how they fit together, but I can't see any issues. X3 -excited-

Do you want me to start? biggrin ?

Sapp, I replied in your plot thread for her biggrin <3 its a yes, ill right her down in his flings..  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 am
I can at the weekend. I just started my new job so am beat during the week.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm
ninja  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100