Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marissa and the TARDIS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:44 pm
AKO_Slash
Dr. Who Dead Ringer has custom Tardis coffin for funeral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Creepy or not? FYI the guy looked like David Tennant.

It's funny, 'cos in my school we were learning about Ancient Egypt and I designed the coffin as the TARDIS wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 pm
If all expenses were paid for me then... I suppose I wouldn't object.

But far higher on my list of priorities would be making sure not to leave my loved ones with bills. My body is a shell. When I am gone from it... well I was about to say I don't care what becomes of it. But I suppose all else being equal I would prefer than any healthy organs be used to help those who need them.  

Sir Oswulf

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AKO_Slash

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 am
Fiona Pond

But far higher on my list of priorities would be making sure not to leave my loved ones with bills. My body is a shell. When I am gone from it... well I was about to say I don't care what becomes of it. But I suppose all else being equal I would prefer than any healthy organs be used to help those who need them.

Yeah. Even if everyone marvelled at your funeral and your coffin, I don't think I'd want to leave something that'd be a constant target for grave robbers or vandals! How stressful is that whole Whitney Houston grave robber concern for her family? Though I'm sure being buried in 300 K clothes and a gold lined coffin is more of an issue than having a "cosplay" coffin. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:41 pm
I would and I'd want it in my own tomb lol. maybe have pictures of every Doctor on the walls biggrin  

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 pm
AKO_Slash
Fiona Pond

Yeah. Even if everyone marvelled at your funeral and your coffin, I don't think I'd want to leave something that'd be a constant target for grave robbers or vandals! How stressful is that whole Whitney Houston grave robber concern for her family? Though I'm sure being buried in 300 K clothes and a gold lined coffin is more of an issue than having a "cosplay" coffin. sad
Take a note from the egyptians, booby-trap the thing.  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff