Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Vamp Love (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 pm
"It's nice every season. You have alot of cloudy days in spring, fall and winter. Blazing hot in summer." Katie said truthfully. "But you can get the best fruit around here. Like apples." She said lipping her lips. 'In fact, his scent reminds me of chocolate and apples.' Katie thought. "Can you tell me about Italy? I never been out of the New England area." She asked Raven.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:13 pm
Raven nodded and closed his eyes thinking back towards home "well its alot like here the seasons are the same but little more sunny my father owns many bussines i uhh got enough money when i was 13 to start my own and i just made here my HQ anyway ltaly well is kinda of boreing thats why came here and i kinda of felt i need to be here that something was going to happen here that would be intresting" catching her licking her lips he eyes glued them self to them he had to reist leaning over and kissing them  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm
Katie was amazed he already had a buisness. "That's great you have your own buisness now. I'm learning to become a pastry chef maybe own a small bakery some day." She said seeing his eyes on her lips. Katie slowly moved away from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 pm
(sorry i wasnt on i was at my brothers wedding)
Raven looked away from her lips "a chef huh? you will have to cook for me some time and ill cook for you" walking down with her he paused "were imortal so i am sure you will own a shop one day"  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 pm
((Awww that's cute. Was it nice?))

Katie smiled, "Yes I know we're Immortal but it doesn't mean we can't act human once in a while." She said, "On that note, what do you want to when you're bored with your buisness." Katie was curious about Raven.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 pm
(yup it was really fun)
Raven shurg "i dont think i get bored anytime soon but when i do by that time ill have a coven to run and hopefully a mate and who knows? a family my buisness is always moveing and taking in new branchs so it will be intresting to see if i can makeing my buisness better then my fathers" looking back at her he smiled "so do you have any brothers or sisters?"  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:02 pm
((Cool))

Katie nodded at what he said about his future. "Yes an older brother but I've never met him. My parents say that he took care of me for awhile as a baby before leaving. They say he became a chef and is living some where nice. I want to one day find and met him." Katie said then turned to look at Raven. "So Raven do you have any siblings?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm
Raven shook his head "nah i am an only child i might have some younger siblings someday well more then likey i told my father and mother i wanted to start my own coven thats the other reason i came here" Raven looked around "so whats your father and mother like?"  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm
"Well both are very nice. I'm closer to my dad though. We're always doing things with each other." Katie said seeing her street come up. She motioned for them to go down it. "What your parents like? And why did you could here to start your coven?" She asked while seeing her house alittle away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:48 pm
Raven closed his eyes and thought "my parents..... there like most they love me take care of me teach me as for me comeing here? england does not have alot of big buiensse so if i started mine here i would have a bigger chance to making mine work out well england wasnt my only choice but as i said before i was drawn here and plus the weathers good for a vampire too and to start my own coven? my family is going to live forever so if i stayed there i would always be know as the heir so i moved out here to make a name for my self" walking down the street with her he asked " what about you do you ever want to be apart of a coven?"  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:44 pm
Katie thought about it. "Yes, I'd want to be apart of a coven but I don't know I haven't met many vampires to really have a solid answer." She said as she stopped at her house. "Well we're here. Thank you for walking me." Katie said bowing to Raven.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 pm
Raven nodded to her answer looking back at the house then to her he smiled and said "it was nice to talk to another vampire hopefully well be friends" bowing to her he turned to walk away looking over his shoulder he smirked "ill see you around Katie"  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:36 pm
Katie smiled, "Yes I'll be seeing you around." She said waving goodbye. Katie went into her house. The young vampire got to work on putting away the food. Then started on dinner for her family. 'Raven was really cute.' She thought with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm
Raven had reached his manor entering he nodded to the level e vampires who served him "ill be in my room do not bother me" walking up towards his room he opened the door and walked in sitting down at his desk he pulled a stack of papers to him sighing he thought i might as well get to work within moments he put his pen down and sighed "why the hell cant i get her out of my mind?" he snarled thinking of Katie great he sighed she now haunts my every thought calling to his aide "Troy" he called as Troy entered he bow "yes m'lord?" Raven looked at him find out every thing you can about a pureblood family here i think skylore? who knows just get me all the info you can understood?" Troy bowed and nodded leaveing the room Raven let out a sigh i might as well try to take a nap he thought moveing towards his bed  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 pm
After Katie finished eating with her parents, she was looking through a book of Purebloods, it magically updated itself yearly. "Hmmmm His family should be in here." She said looking down the list. Katie spotted his family last name. Katie started to read about Raven's family. The young vampire marked the page so she would be able to read it the next day.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff